• Other

Votes: 9 19.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

tesla

Reaction score
Country
Turkey
not becuz how rich and developed, especially natural beauty, environment, people, history ect

Last edited:
can't say I have one or thought about it.

but I would say Egypt because of the history and pyramids, but this was long before the Abrahamic religions even existed.

Egypt..............simply because of historical places.
The pyramids are simply fascinating.

My wife likes Dubai and often says she wants to live there

I would say none for living - all for tourism with Egypt and Saudi Arabia slightly edging forward than others. Syria and Iraq has great Islamic history but probably Egypt is going to be where I will enjoy most, all depends on mood though

egypt .. because they got pyramids.. are they really arabs though?

Egypt..............simply because of historical places.
The pyramids are simply fascinating.
Egypt must be nice too , tolerant people , more tolerant than most iranians , but in the end poverty breeds ignorance

Because they speak Arabic so yeah.

I don't know, as a country they tend to give out negative vibes. I'm not saying all Qataris are bad people though.
That's the way i think too , there are nice people and jerks everwhere , be it arab , persian or turk , But i've never really visited qatar , i only get the impression they are not as hostile to iranians in general

large number of latinos speak spanish.. does not make them spanish.. :undecided:

You will have to ask Egyptians what they consider themselves. As for as I know they call themselves Arabs and speak Arabic.

Egypt. Lived there in the early 90s. Alexandria is incredibly beautiful. The weather was always great. Plus they loved Amitabh Bachchan. Their question was always Do you know Bachchan? I always said yes. :D

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom