What's new

what is your Dream Country to visit and why ?

taj mahal is not in 7 wonder .. and you missed egypt?
Taj Mahal is one the 7 wonders of the world, If you mean the Pyramids of Egypt then they are considered to be the 7 wonders of the 'Ancient World'

Taj Mahal is one the 7 wonders of the world, If you mean the Pyramids of Egypt then they are considered to be the 7 wonders of the 'Ancient World'
ancient or modern..they are still worth mentioning in wonders....do you know egyptians were pioneers in introducing unique and new sorta constructions/buildings?

Countries I have already visited that I enjoyed:
UK (England, Wales, Scotland)
France
India
USA
Australia
New Zealand
Various Pacific Islands (Tonga, Fiji, New Caledonia, etc)

Countries I want to see:
Greece
Ireland
Iran
Israel
KSA
UAE
Pakistan, Afghanistan (both countries need serious improvements in security though)
Thailand
Malaysia
Mexico
Cuba

For israel though, make sure they don't stamp your passport. Tell them you might have to visit mid-east countries later on. There is an option to have it stamped on a piece of paper which you will have to retain during the course of your stay.

Sometime either later this year, or early next, I will be taking my long awaited Asian trip and visiting:
Japan
Vietnam
China
and if time and finances permit, India

other countries I would like to visit:

Romania - would like to see Dracula's castle and if possible, find a vampire in one of the villages and have an interview.
Turkey
Israel
Iran
Tanzania - it's my dream to climb Mount Kilimanjaro. Once at the top, I will begin singing the 80's song 'Africa' by Toto. I would also go on Safari.
Brazil
Australia

The castle you get to see isn't really Vlad the impaler's castle. You will be directed to the Bran castle instead. If you really want to see Vlad's castle you have to make your way out to Castle Poenari which is pretty much in ruins.

That being said, Bran castle is kickass.

IRELAND - for its beauty.
BRAZIL - beach,girls,culture
FRANCE AND AUSTRIA - for its castle
PAKISTAN - nankana sahib

Brazil is pretty risky though..If you really want to go, make sure you don't take anything expensive with you..go really really cheap. By cheap I mean Nokia 3310 cheap.

You will be surprised by how similar to India it looks. You have your generic slums, corrupt cops, the whole works. Stay safe and if you can get a local to go with you, then by all means do it.

:cheers:

i want to visit african continent (all the countries)

and offcourse south america (all countries located around the amazon river)
Bad call :P

Uganda and Kenya are pretty well off....I would probably give the rest of central African countries a miss.

Last edited:
There was an option of buying property in italy and getting nationality in return - seriously thinking of it these days

italy , france, usa , finland/norway -- for living

russia for beauty

There was an option of buying property in italy and getting nationality in return - seriously thinking of it these days

italy , france, usa , finland/norway -- for living

russia for beauty
same here please inform me if you have any better option .just wanna get rid of green passport now forever .

few stans are ok too but pak-afgh uffffffffffffffffff wh are they i don't know . killing machines
war has never looked pretty, and internal armed conflict is even worse.
I am much more ashamed of being Indian(due to crimes against weak people) but I dont think I can hate a large number of people, who just want to live normal life, however the culture needs to change.

Back
Top Bottom