What's new

what is your Dream Country to visit and why ?

USA
China
Turkey
Iran
Bhutan
Amazon Rain Forest (From anywhere)
Canada
Switzerland
Japan

Would like to visit before I die(not in any order) :-

France(Paris).
Japan.
Switzerland.
Ireland and Scotland.
Egypt.
And few places in Afghanistan and Pakistan, like Bamyan, where the ancient statues(now destroyed) of Buddha were and the excavated sites of the Indus Valley Civilization.

Last edited:
Russia Poland Estonia Ukraine mmm all of East Europe TBH and oh Japan

ine is TURKEY
Reasons :
Historical places
Mosques
Natural beauty
Turkish cuisines
their culture
their art and carpets etc
People and hospitality
turkish Baths
i dont know why
etc
AWESOME CHOICE.....Me tooooo (with INDIA + CHINA)
Smithsonian Institution's National Museum of Natural History
Smithsonian's National Air and Space Museum
Museum of Science-Boston
U.S. Holocaust Memorial Museum
Wall Street.
Harvard Law College
Great Grand Canyons
Niagara Falls
New York City
San Francisco
Niagara Falls....lie in Canada
I want to go to Turkey and become a darvesh.
Wow.....with sufi music of Nafari ...we both go "Tunn"
I want to go to Pakistan and meet Iman Ali
Khabardaaar:astagh:
Israel...my fatherland!
ullu ka......

Iran, Afghanistan, Pakistan and China. To get a glimpse of their rich culture and to enjoy the diverse cuisine.

i hate countries themselves now we were unlucky to born in them but we should move away from them .

any country without afghanistan - pakistan and ready to live or migrate to any country without these two .
What about SOMALIA:whistle:
same here please inform me if you have any better option .just wanna get rid of green passport now forever .
when I was child i used to say like that - but according to business point of view we have tremendous potential & when you have $$$ then all world belongs to you......
if you meant russia... hell no... cant survive below zero degree.
Now I must go there

Dream Countries:
India -
Grand Father Land
Turkey - Mingle of Romans & Turks Construction & Food Factor & Chicks Factor too
Russia - Beauty & Famous places like "Stalin Grad' "Moscow" "I try to meet Putin"
China - I have only one famous place to visit "China Wall"(i wont know others much) but my impetus desire is to watch 5000 old Rich Civlisation (Herbeology medicines ~ Shaolin Temple ~ Power of Chii ) etc etc
France/Uk - Forts / Renaissance Infrastructure
Egypt: .....You guess right.....Pyramids
Islamic Heritage Contries: Iran - Spain - Uzbakistan - Turkey - India - Syria - Afghanistan

How do you feel If i put my Eye ono_O
- Priti Zinta:azn:
- Yami Gautum:D

@chak de INDIA

Last edited:
What about SOMALIA:whistle:

when I was child i used to say like that - but according to business point of view we have tremendous potential & when you have $$$ then all world belongs to you......

Now I must go there

Dream Countries:
India -
Grand Father Land
Turkey - Mingle of Romans & Turks Construction & Food Factor & Chicks Factor too
Russia -
Beauty & Famous places like "Stalin Grad' "Moscow" "I try to meet Putin"
China - I have only one famous place to visit "China Wall"(i wont know others much) but my impetus desire is to watch 5000 old Rich Civlisation (Herbeology medicines ~ Shaolin Temple ~ Power of Chii ) etc etc
France/Uk - Forts / Renaissance Infrastructure
Egypt: .....You guess right.....Pyramids
Islamic Heritage Contries: Iran - Spain - Uzbakistan - Turkey - India - Syria - Afghanistan

How do you feel If i put my Eye ono_O
- Priti Zinta:azn:
- Yami Gautum:D

@chak de INDIA

i dont think Turkey is famous for Chicks...they are beautiful but that much compared to southern europe

Russia,Iran,Israel and of course my (younger) brother country Pakistan :D

I'd like to visit, just not honestly sure how welcome I might be depending on what part I visited.

Dude you'd be most welcome; at my cousin's wedding (hes a Pakistani American) some of his American friends visited Pakistan - my City & they had a swell time & I showed them around ! :)

Saudi Arabia, Iran, Turkey, Germany, Switzerland, Palestine

i dont think Turkey is famous for Chicks...they are beautiful but that much compared to southern europe

Eastern europe chicks are the real bomb .
No doubt on your saying....that region Russia / Europe are abundant in beauty.....
But I've taste of Iranians & Turks Girls......bcoz they are Mixture of ((Beauty + Shyness + Personality + Islamic norms))

which unfortunately American/ Russian / European Girls lack....they are BOLD type of girls (bold in Outspoken /Dresses & Norms)....they lack other traits of the Personality

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom