What's new

what is your Dream Country to visit and why ?

same here please inform me if you have any better option .just wanna get rid of green passport now forever .
dont know how much property you have to buy in italy -- i will be in a position soon, inshallah

this is an option of dual nationality -- i read the aad in the newspaper a week or two back

war has never looked pretty, and internal armed conflict is even worse.
I am much more ashamed of being Indian(due to crimes against weak people) but I dont think I can hate a large number of people, who just want to live normal life, however the culture needs to change.
i hate countries themselves now we were unlucky to born in them but we should move away from them .

dont know how much property you have to buy in italy -- i will be in a position soon, inshallah

this is an option of dual nationality -- i read the aad in the newspaper a week or two back
i just wanna start new life now be it in EU aus can or russia even south Africa

why do you hate so much? Do you hate hindustan too coz we are a 'stan' country. o_O

"Hindustan" is NOT an official name of your country, the official names for your country are "India" and "Bharat".

IK is not much bothered about 'official' names... :coffee:

Yes I can understand the frustration of user IK, other pakistanis get angry over his remarks but I never feel so. I know when someone is frustrated about something, he is going to have very harsh and negative opinion about that thing.

Uganda and Kenya are pretty well off....I would probably give the rest of central African countries a miss.

even kenya i hear from expats is a mess .. i never want to go the cities .. primarily looking for a road trip .. except for the north african countries like egypt / libya and tunisia

any country ... from Congo to USA... from malta to South Africa.. i just love to see new places... no preferences in this regard...

South America is the only continent I haven't been to. Wanted to go for the world cup, but decided the expense wasn't worth it.

I want to go Switzerland.................................. Bachpan se dream hai:smitten:

Nobody wants to come to my country....damn:(.

Haha for me I wanna visit Sichuan, Alaska/Yukon, Kashmir, New Zealand and Italy

We (the Rus) came a thousand years ago, and you are still in a mess :-)

There was an option of buying property in italy and getting nationality in return - seriously thinking of it these days

italy , france, usa , finland/norway -- for living

russia for beauty

Norway is quite expensive, and Finland is , eeehm, quiet (speaking about Finns).

I want to visit:
Turkey
Australia
New Zealand
Canada
Brazil
Peru
Iceland
Egypt
Iran
Myanmar
(In no particular order of preference)