What's new

what is your Dream Country to visit and why ?

IRELAND - for its beauty.
BRAZIL - beach,girls,culture
FRANCE AND AUSTRIA - for its castle
PAKISTAN - nankana sahib

I would love to go to Australia. I want to snorkel/scuba in the Great Barrier Reef. There are stingrays, sharks and all kinds of fish. I want to see the coral too. :p:

When I first moved to Australia, I spent almost nine months backpacking around the continent. It's a fascinating place...

Maldives.

Turkey

Iran (i went there when i was a kid)

China

Bosnia

Brazil

Some cold countries with great beer n chicks? :D

Been to most countries in Western Europe, Sweden, Norway, Finland, Denmark obviously.
Was on a business trip to all the Baltic states. Interesting traveling on a one lane road for
2-300 km. Every km or so, there was a red light determining which direction should use the single lane. Took 7-8 hours to drive. Nowadays, they have a highway.

Germany, The Czech republic, Belgium, Netherlands, France, Monaco (quite fun to get a lap time
of the Monaco Grand Prix in my Rental Car. Michael Schumacher (PBUH) did it five times faster,
but he did not have to stop for buses doing a left turn :-), Spain, not Portugal :(. United Kingdom, Ireland,
Switzerland, Austria, Russia (Transsiberian Railway is a nice experience) and Turkey, but only to Antalya
for Golf. Greece several times.
Also took a trip to South East Asia, visiting Japan, Taiwan, Hong-Kong (while a colony), Red China,
Indonesia, Singapore, Malaysia and Thailand. Many business trips to the U.S, and once to Canada.
While working for an American Company, I visited Israel on business for one week and got to visit Jerusalem.
Definitely a must.

Managed to slip by the Security Check by mistake at the Ben-Gurion airport,
and got questioned by three girls in succession, 15 minutes questioning each, and while beeing questioned by the third girl, the two first compared my replies. Eventually
they excused themselves and told me the questioning was only for my own security,
so I replied that I did not mind if girls are interested in me, even if it is only for professional reasons. The security check on a flight to the US a few months later, was a piece of cake.

Later I took a one week Holiday in Egypt (Hurgada). Took a bus trip to Luxor and got into an argument with the female (Swedish) guide, about a historic detail, but she just referred to the Egyptian guides. they claimed it must be like that, because they have seen it in the movie "Troy" with Brad Pitt.:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:.
The visit to the Valley of the Kings is also a definite must. Would like to see the Pyramids of course.

As a History pundit, the best choice for a trip now would be Istanbul.
Would like to walk on the triple wall, visit Hagia Sophia and a lot of other historic sites.
South Africa would be fun as well, have friends there.

Last edited:
Japan, China, Russia, Iran, UK, France, USA, UAE, Singapore, Australia, African Countries

Sometime either later this year, or early next, I will be taking my long awaited Asian trip and visiting:
Japan
Vietnam
China
and if time and finances permit, India

other countries I would like to visit:

Romania - would like to see Dracula's castle and if possible, find a vampire in one of the villages and have an interview.
Turkey
Israel
Iran
Tanzania - it's my dream to climb Mount Kilimanjaro. Once at the top, I will begin singing the 80's song 'Africa' by Toto. I would also go on Safari.
Brazil
Australia

No visit to Pakistan ? :cray:

Germany, France, China, Sweden, Netherlands

I have been to Turkey. That was my dream country to visit.

I want to go to Turkey again. Once you go there you will love to be back there again. Culture, people, hospitality, history.
shaban

visited
Norway
Sweden
Denmark
Germany
Canada
Cuba
U.k
Pakistan

will try to visit Greece , Israel , turkey for their natural beauty nd sadly india 2 zalimo othe di tuwadi future di bhabi e

I want to go to Turkey and become a darvesh.
aero arnt u alrdy 1 arnt we all are darvshs of pdf ......

i want to visit african continent (all the countries)

and offcourse south america (all countries located around the amazon river)

want to visit kenya(masai mara) , south american countries(all of them).. iran, jordan and israel.

I want to visit:
Azerbaijan
Japan
Israel
US
Australia
Russia
Kazakhstan and co
Many more

Israel...my fatherland!

Flickr_-_Israel_Defense_Forces_-_IAF_Flight_for_Israel's_63rd_Independence_Day.jpg
Are you Jewish Turk?

I want to visit our rival, Australia, drinking cofe with their intellectuals in an Australian's cozy place can be so cool ;). In term of real vacation, Indonesia has so many good places, no need to go abroad, want to save my money and time :D

You would probably enjoy the Air Force Museum in Ohio.
They had B-70 Valkyrie on display when I visited a long time ago.
That was impressive.
I haven't even been there and I am retired USAF! I have heard it is as worth while as you say. Would love to go!

Back
Top Bottom