What's new

What is the TTP’s real agenda?

TTP is a completely different and independent terrorist group from Afghan Taliban.

I agree but there is no one single entity attacking the Pakistani state is what i meant

I agree but there is no one single entity attacking the Pakistani state is what i meant

TTP is/was involved in the vast majority of the terrorist attacks. The other groups such as LeJ and LeI are/were allied with TTP. TTP was basically an umbrella group for all anti-Pakistan terrorist groups. From what I understand, LeI is no more.

Thats nonsense. Pakistan army never killed any Afghan Taliban, we have no problems with Afghan Taliban, they have every right to free their country from kuffar invaders, infact its in Pakistan's interests if Afghan Taliban are leading Afghanistan instead of america's/india's puppet Karzai.

Who said you killed Afghan Taliban.....But you support and align with the people that do....

That itself is reason enough to alienate PA as a non-muslim entity

Regarding the bolded part....of course you support them.....People like you only understand when your own suffer....But merciless killing of innocent Afghans civilians is fine as long as your agenda is fulfilled.....
Its funny that you're looking for sympathy now.....Karma anyone?

TTP (operating from the PAK-AFGHAN border areas) can easily cross into Afghanistan and help Afghan Taliban fight the kuffar invaders, but they chose not to instead they come to the most eastern city near the India-Pakistan border and kill ordinary Muslim citizens even in Masjids.

Why should they? They want to spread the strict Islamic ideology in Pakistan....I think the Afghans Taliban are doing a pretty good job doing the same in Afg...so I dont see your point about them joining forces...

What TTP is doing is not Jihad and not Islam, what Afghan Taliban is doing is Jihad (struggling to liberate their Islamic country form the kuffar invaders).

eMullah alert!

I think its best to leave Islam/Kuran open to interpretation....You OBVIOUSLY dont seem fit to comment on this subject.

Pakistan is already an Islamic country and Pakistan army is 100% Muslim.
The motto of Pakistan army itself is Iman, Taqwa, Jihad fi Sabilillah.

Sure....Im with you there

Now if only you could convey this to the TTP....

PS: Also let that Sikh recruit in PA know that he is officially Muslim now....

(No Peshwa, I am not replying to your above post)

Let's be clear to everyone. It is the US who is the primary supporter of TTP as it has been discovered after investigations on RD. If India is indeed supporting TTP, it is with full consent of the US. The US is the problem here. If US support for terrorism, whether tacit or covert is taken out, India would be able to do nothing.

What ISI needs to do is to home in on the TTP that RD was in contact with, and from that get to other people that are linked. That will destroy the TTP from its root.

Who said you killed Afghan Taliban.....But you support and align with the people that do....
That itself is reason enough to alienate PA as a non-muslim entity
Regarding the bolded part....of course you support them.....People like you only understand when your own suffer....But merciless killing of innocent Afghans civilians is fine as long as your agenda is fulfilled.....
Its funny that you're looking for sympathy now.....Karma anyone?
Why should they? They want to spread the strict Islamic ideology in Pakistan....I think the Afghans Taliban are doing a pretty good job doing the same in Afg...so I dont see your point about them joining forces...
eMullah alert!I think its best to leave Islam/Kuran open to interpretation....You OBVIOUSLY dont seem fit to comment on this subject.
Sure....Im with you there
Now if only you could convey this to the TTP....
PS: Also let that Sikh recruit in PA know that he is officially Muslim now....

You are just another indian trying to convince Pakistanis that Afghan Taliban and TTP are the same, but Pakistanis will never listen to indians because we already know how much you indians "care" for Pakistan and Pakistan's interests in the Central/South Asian region.

Afghan Taliban consists of mostly Mujahideens who liberated their country, Afghanistan, from kuffar (nonmuslim) Soviet invaders in the 80's. Pakistan and the entire Islamic world (even non-islamic countries like USA) saw these Mujahideens as heros. Now they are doing the same, and are trying to liberate their Islamic country from kuffar (non-muslim) American/NATO invaders.

TTP was formed in 2007 and all their targets are the ISLAMIC Republic of Pakistan, the army of Islamic Republic of Pakistan (which is 99.99% Muslim which includes that one Sikh recruit), and the people of Islamic Republic of Pakistan (which are 97% Muslim population).

TTP and Afghan Taliban can not be compared. Almost all of Pakistan's problems started after US invasion of Afghanistan and India's presence in Afghanistan.

And for the rest of you indians who constantly try to convince Pakistanis that Afghan Taliban and TTP are the same:

The Afghan Taliban routinely disavow any presence in Pakistan or connection to the Pakistani Taliban to emphasize that their movement is indigenous to Afghanistan. “We don’t like to be involved with them, as we have rejected all affiliation with Pakistani Taliban fighters,” Mr. Mujahid said. “We have sympathy for them as Muslims, but beside that, there is nothing else between us.”
http://www.nytimes.com/2009/03/27/world/asia/27taliban.html?_r=1

According to a report in English daily, Mulla Omar first sent an envoy to the local Taliban and then wrote a letter to the banned Tehrik-e-Taliban Pakistan (TTP) admonishing its leaders and telling them that fighting Muslims could not be described as Jihad so they should immediately cease attacks on the Pakistani security forces. He told them: "If they really want to participate in Jihad, they must fight the US and NATO troops inside Afghanistan because their attacks on the Pakistani security forces are undermining the objectives of the war against the invaders and cause of the Taliban movement".
The Frontier Post

We know that it would be in india's interest for Pakistan to fight Afghan Taliban but that's not in Pakistan's interest because Afghan Taliban are the only Afghans with power who will kick out the indians from Afghanistan.

Also, what I am starting to feel is that this whole TTP drama was a ploy by the US to get Pakistan military involved in WoT or at least increase its presence. I think they were hoping that we go after the Afghan Taliban after we're done with TTP. That or to prove that Pakistan's nukes are unsafe.

(No Peshwa, I am not replying to your above post)

Let's be clear to everyone. It is the US who is the primary supporter of TTP as it has been discovered after investigations on RD. If India is indeed supporting TTP, it is with full consent of the US. The US is the problem here. If US support for terrorism, whether tacit or covert is taken out, India would be able to do nothing.

If US is supporting terror in your country..clearly its not yesterday you got to know of it, you must be knowing it for some time..then

why are you still its Major Non Nato Ally?
Why are you still accepting blood money in form of aid from US?
Why does not your govt or your army, openly accuse US of supporting terror in Pakistan and provides evidence too.

Mere conjectures are not enough, If Pakistan has evidence that US supporting terrorism in Pakistan, it needs come out in open and prove it...and as a sign protest withdraw from US led WOT.

No, I think it's a recent development that ISI discovered covert support from CIA.

As far as putting all this in the open is concerned, you're making it sound way more simple than it is. You do know how influential US is and how it will go after Pakistan for doing this. And at this point we're not interested in proving this, much like US wasn't interested in proving that Iraq had WMDs or attacking Afghanistan before carrying out a full investigation on 9/11, or how India every now and then blames ISI without any evidence.

The stand against Davis is a good start though in getting rid of CIA (potentially RAW as well) supported terror.

ISI allow drone attacks with CIA they are both in bed together and it will continue. Pakistan has no choice but to fight the war on terror or US will cut off all the aid and declare Pakistan a state sponser of terror which already many counties have said like Afganistan, UK and India

^ Completely irrelevant, again. Also, what you said about UK is incorrect. Re-check what Cameron said.

You kind of indirectly proved the point I was trying to make to ares, however.

No, I think it's a recent development that ISI discovered covert support from CIA.

Come'on, you don't seriously believe that do you?are you saying that, your intelligence agencies are so naive that another country has been supporting terror(If indeed, they are) in your country for past 4 yrs ...but they got to know of it only two weeks ago?

As far as putting all this in the open is concerned, you're making it sound way more simple than it is. You do know how influential US is and how it will go after Pakistan for doing this. And at this point we're not interested in proving this, much like US wasn't interested in proving that Iraq had WMDs or attacking Afghanistan before carrying out a full investigation on 9/11.

What are you interested in then?
if you believe that US organizing terrorist attacks in your country..you will prefer overlooking the deaths of your people and continue to be its ally, so that
money and arms flow from US, does not stop?

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom