What's new

what is the price of " AK-47" in pak? /where i can buy it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
What about the handmade decorated types ? Are they made in Pakistan ?
Yes they are, there are alot of local manufacturers but i will not recommend them, because for good performance, gun should be well engineered and designed by numerically controlled equipment.

Rofl. Even your country's PM contact illegal dealers. Please contact MOD ;) I mean you aren't washed in milk.
View attachment 162430
First of all if you know in Hindu religion we worship weapon,machinery or anything made of iron...........Again please don't go in religion bashing about you hindu worship this and that i am just stating the fact. MODI attended this puja/function with the army for the same festival, there is nothing out of ordinary at-least to us Indians because we also do the same thing.

Now on the topic you people are discussing and telling each other in Pakistan where to buy weapon, seems like some body in India going to haat/Mandi to buy vegetables. I don't know man is it so easy to get ak-47 or all of you are just pulling the legs of people like us. Do the internal police dept. or any agency in Pakistan will not act on you people of divulging such dangerous statement on the forum.But one thing i will tell you Pakistan never stop to amaze people like me.......:crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy:

First of all if you know in Hindu religion we worship weapon,machinery or anything made of iron...........Again please don't go in religion bashing about you hindu worship this and that i am just stating the fact. MODI attended this puja/function with the army for the same festival, there is nothing out of ordinary at-least to us Indians because we also do the same thing.

Now on the topic you people are discussing and telling each other in Pakistan where to buy weapon, seems like some body in India going to haat/Mandi to buy vegetables. I don't know man is it so easy to get ak-47 or all of you are just pulling the legs of people like us. Do the internal police dept. or any agency in Pakistan will not act on you people of divulging such dangerous statement on the forum.But one thing i will tell you Pakistan never stop to amaze people like me.......:crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy:
:D it is our forum :D

i am telling you guys again and again... I don't have any bad intention I know I can buy other gun easily else than Ak but I want a unique gun coz every buddy don't have AK.. and I am goona use it for wedding and will keep it for my self protection.

Firstly, its not about good or bad intention, its about legality or illegality. Someone can murder anyone, and say my intentions was not wrong.

@waz, @Jungibaaz Can you please close this thread, this is not standard of this site. Actually this thread is boggling my mind, that where even Pak going?

Firstly, its not about good or bad intention, its about legality or illegality. Someone can murder anyone, and say my intentions was not wrong.

@waz, @Jungibaaz Can you please close this thread, this is not standard of this site. Actually this thread is boggling my mind, that where even Pak going?

You're right about this thread. I agree that purchasing an assault rifle for a wedding o_O, is just plain strange. The bottom line is, Pakistan has enough AK's, it's time to use the pen.....In actual fact I'm all for a complete weapons ban for several years until the terrorism threat is eliminated. But it's a constitutional thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom