What's new

what is the price of " AK-47" in pak? /where i can buy it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rocky rock

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Hello mate's. i wanna buy AK-47 :guns: for my brother wedding not for any wrong purpose... where i can buy it and how much is the price of both Russian and chinese made... because i couldn't find related info on Google...

Need you suggestion!

Thanks!

AK47BlackIAC-2.jpg

I will not recommend you to buy AK47 it is banned in pakistan although if you are resident of KP,FATA and baluchistan you can easily find a dealer. But I am against to waste your bullets for wrong purpose and it is extremely dangerous to fire especially on wedding celebration. Try 9mm or 12 gauge avoid 7.65 or 5.56 etc calibers.

Only idiots fire automatic weapons in cities... and idiots ask about buying weapons on a forum such as this... to buy an AK you would first have to get a NPB License or permit... and than buy it from some dealer in your city///..

Only idiots fire automatic weapons in cities... and idiots ask about buying weapons on a forum such as this... to buy an AK you would first have to get a NPB License or permit... and than buy it from some dealer in your city///..
A descent reply ;)

I will not recommend you to buy AK47 it is banned in pakistan although if you are resident of KP,FATA and baluchistan you can easily find a dealer. But I am against to waste your bullets for wrong purpose and it is extremely dangerous to fire especially on wedding celebration. Try 9mm or 12 gauge avoid 7.65 or 5.56 etc calibers.
--
firing aks in wedding ..
we do have some cases in nerth india but ak is way to high

Well I do live in "KSA" for now. But in pak we are doing wedding in our village so we will fire far from village and incident happens where people drink and then they do all these things here in our family drink is not allowed so will do this with eyes open..!

With due respect bro.. I am not an idiot or some illiterate I know all the aspects and we will not fire in city we are doing it in village near our farms. And drink is not allowed on our side so we goona do this with full active mind.. and I have license just wanna know the price.. and dealers in Sargodha don't have AK's...

Well I do live in "KSA" for now. But in pak we are doing wedding in our village so we will fire far from village and incident happens where people drink and then they do all these things here in our family drink is not allowed so will do this with eyes open..!
If you are a resident of sargodha you can get AK easily or you can hire a Firing groups.Still it is very dangerous.
"In the case of a bullet fired at a precisely vertical angle (something extremely difficult for a human being to duplicate), the bullet would tumble, lose its spin, and fall at a much slower speed due to terminal velocity and is therefore rendered less than lethal on impact. However, if a bullet is fired upward at a non-vertical angle (a far more probable possibility), it will maintain its spin and will reach a high enough speed to be lethal on impact. Because of this potentiality, firing a gun into the air is illegal in most states, and even in the states that it is legal, it is not recommended by the police"
MythBusters Episode 50: Bullets Fired Up
Celebratory gunfire - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Lmao... come on bro... stop this physics formula.. we ar3 just goona fire towards our "zameen" so no danger on that sid3... just help me out in price and dealer..!

First and foremost before we begin.

Give us proof of your permit.
Then we may go ahead.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom