What's new

what is the price of " AK-47" in pak? /where i can buy it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol, it will be an army function. Or success of procurement program for forces.

I can tell you, if someone asking for weapon, so openly, in a open forum. The next thing will be, IB or NIA knocking its door.
An army Function, :D hats off,
A PM of a country pray Glock pistols.:yahoo:
Your army functions are extremely well organised. :rofl:

Check out the nearest super market, i heard there is a promotion going on for AK 47..... Buy 2 get 1 free......

i am telling you guys again and again... I don't have any bad intention I know I can buy other gun easily else than Ak but I want a unique gun coz every buddy don't have AK.. and I am goona use it for wedding and will keep it for my self protection.

i am telling you guys again and again... I don't have any bad intention I know I can buy other gun easily else than Ak but I want a unique gun coz every buddy don't have AK.. and I am goona use it for wedding and will keep it for my self protection.
:rofl: Ak 47 for self protection:suicide:

Brother if you want a unique gun then have a beautiful double gun or a combination gun made for yourself. I am sure that many Pakistani gunsmiths are capable of making them. You can use it for self defence and hunting. As for the AK being unique in Pakistan...umm not really
four-barrel-combination-gun.jpg

Brother if you want a unique gun then have a beautiful double gun or a combination gun made for yourself. I am sure that many Pakistani gunsmiths are capable of making them. You can use it for self defence and hunting. As for the AK being unique in Pakistan...umm not really
.View attachment 162734
Shotgun is easily available even he can get semi automatic shotgns like, benelli,Sarsilmaz,baikal, etc

Shotgun is easily available even he can get semi automatic shotgns like, benelli,Sarsilmaz,baikal, etc
Are any custom made shotguns and rifles like the one in the pic made in Pakistan ? I really prefer those works of art to benellis etc.

one can have licence to hold ak47... wow...

Are any custom made shotguns and rifles like the one in the pic made in Pakistan ? I really prefer those works of art to benellis etc.
POF is making Sarsimaz shotguns but you cannot compare them with banelli and baikal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom