What's new

what is the price of " AK-47" in pak? /where i can buy it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chinese will cost you 90k and russian will cost you 130k here in Peshawar
Slightly used will cost you 50 to 60k chinese and 80 90k russian.

Want a wedding to remember ? Buy a shotgun and fill some shells up with a mixture of powder and primers and bang away. Maza aa jayga.

Want a wedding to remember ? Buy a shotgun and fill some shells up with a mixture of powder and primers and bang away. Maza aa jayga.
I suggested him 9mm or gauge 12 check post#2. :(

Well "Selous" I very well understood your idea.. Thanks but no thanks.. I would recommend you to try it.. :)

Guy's I spent my whole life in k.s.a so that's why I don't have much contacts about this system... I know it's kind easy for guy's who are living in pak.. but I am going for my elder brother wedding so I don't know from where to buy it and how much it would cost me.. I know I am not goona find Ak in local gun market of sargodha..

Chinese will cost you 90k and russian will cost you 130k here in Peshawar
Slightly used will cost you 50 to 60k chinese and 80 90k russian.

Thanks Sir. Can you please provide any contact who can supply me this gun. I am ready to pay 5 to 10k extra but I want genuine gun not of "dara" market..

Guy's I spent my whole life in k.s.a so that's why I don't have much contacts about this system... I know it's kind easy for guy's who are living in pak.. but I am going for my elder brother wedding so I don't know from where to buy it and how much it would cost me.. I know I am not goona find Ak in local gun market of sargodha..
Like others have already said, you'll need to get in touch with dealers or ask around and find a reliable seller, depends on your location. Maybe ask your elder brother or his friends/ social circle.
Also, be careful and try not to get involved with illegal stuff from dodgy sellers.

If you only want one for a bit of wedding firing, you can find semi-auto (civilian legal without too much hassle) copies or triple-2s (around 35k rs or less) from your local (gun) markets, but I'd advise you to be careful if you do that, a lot of those weapons are prone to a lot of issues. But if you do find a reliable and proper triple-2 type weapon, it's great.

Again, I emphasize, be careful and cautious - losing a body part for the sake of a few boom booms on a wedding is not worth it.

Last edited:
Hello mate's. i wanna buy AK-47 :guns: for my brother wedding not for any wrong purpose... where i can buy it and how much is the price of both Russian and chinese made... because i couldn't find related info on Google...

Need you suggestion!

Thanks!

AK47BlackIAC-2.jpg

get some fire crackers dude .. you can lit the sky bright !

Well..... it's a dangerous weapon, needs extreme caution and self-discipline......... above all else, you need to be trained from your childhood how to respect weapons and at the same time life of others....... my recommendation to you, stay away from it, as it's a very difficult weapon to handle, almost impossible to get a license for, and you can easily make some mistake and end up on wrong side of the law. There is no coming back, even after making one silly mistake with it.

Hello mate's. i wanna buy AK-47 :guns: for my brother wedding not for any wrong purpose... where i can buy it and how much is the price of both Russian and chinese made... because i couldn't find related info on Google...

Need you suggestion!

Thanks!

AK47BlackIAC-2.jpg

Need you suggestion!

Thanks!

AK47BlackIAC-2.jpg

You want to buy a fully automatic weapon, for marriage. Sounds amazing.

I cant believe where the Pak going even. And people even telling him the prices and illegal dealer, and even some are elite members, where is national security apparatus.

BTW, @allIndians, I want to buy INSAS for my b'day, where to buy, army cantonment. :P

You want to buy a fully automatic weapon, for marriage. Sounds amazing.

I cant believe where the Pak going even. And people even telling him the prices and illegal dealer, where is national security apparatus.

BTW, @allIndians, I want to buy INSAS for my b'day, where to buy, army cantonment. :P
Rofl. Even your country's PM contact illegal dealers. Please contact MOD ;) I mean you aren't washed in milk.
getimage.jpg

Rofl. Even your country's PM contact illegal dealers. Please contact MOD ;) I mean you aren't washed in milk.
View attachment 162430
Lol, it will be an army function. Or success of procurement program for forces.

I can tell you, if someone asking for weapon, so openly, in a open forum. The next thing will be, IB or NIA knocking its door.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom