What's new

what is the price of " AK-47" in pak? /where i can buy it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
??? not firing in populated urban areas makes you a sissy?
:lol:

Well the guy is saying he will be firing on his own property, so there's nothing wrong with that. I never fired anything in the city.

Anyways I'm kind of suspicious of the OP. He's having trouble finding a Kalshnikov in Pakistan? o_Oo_O

Well the guy is saying he will be firing on his own property, so there's nothing wrong with that. I never fired anything in the city.

Anyways I'm kind of suspicious of the OP. He's having trouble finding a Kalshnikov in Pakistan? o_Oo_O

I guess hes an expat...

just go through ur social circle in village,somebody will know some local dealer,trust me there is always one.May be in Punjab it is too hard,but here in KP,we ask some one and are delivered in home.Almost every home do have an AK! :p which is way very bad,but is kind of tradition.

just go through ur social circle in village,somebody will know some local dealer,trust me there is always one.May be in Punjab it is too hard,but here in KP,we ask some one and are delivered in home.Almost every home do have an AK! :p which is way very bad,but is kind of tradition.

It is not hard in Punjab either. My family has 4. I don't know about other areas in Punjab, but in South Punjab very easy. Pathans from KPK also deliver to my city.

This clip from Lord of War tells about AK 47

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom