What's new

What is the cure for indian hysteria???

I love me who do you love, i hear you ask. !!
A Sheppard most of whose sheep enjoy being in wolf clothing. !!

modi-being-kicked.jpg

Guess what Sirji,
Condoleza Rice is Gone. Modi is still going strong (During recent elections he garnered enough Muslim votes as well). Aur considering the investor friendly environment, Hospitality industry must surely have moved to Gujarat.
Vibrant%20Gujarat1--621x414.jpg

I dont think the world considers us as a loose cannon unlike our neighbor. We know how to tackle social and political issues and thats exactly why we dont have a civil war running inside our country despite difference in opinions. Our media is not censored by the govt, hell even the DD channels have started to concentrate more on national issues.

Well so do I...but in all forums most of the Pakistanis who get abused are the ones with no knowledge at all.

Please Explain the What knowledge are you talking about. And the word Abused is the keyword in ur comment says all about the mentality of Indians. If someone dont know anything You dont abuse him/her for that You simply tell them. And I seen many many Indians with zero information on topic and still they try to portray themselves as Wikipedia.

First Hindus, Christians and Sikhs, now Shias, Hazaras and as always fav. time pass, Ahemadis. :D
hindu+terrorist.jpg

Another moving bus....another rape....and the victim is just four year old.....would you consider that a time pass also. :D

Time and again the civilized world has witnessed war hysteria taking over whole indian nation like a contagious epidemic threatening regional and world peace. What is the underlying cause of this sickness and how doesit engulfs the whole nation with in hours is beyond wisdom. It's like 1.2billion people getting uncontrolably high on toxic drug.

Is this some kind of a psycholigical disorder affecting whole nation with so much propaganda and delusions of being a super power which turns into frustration with a look around at inhumane, grisly and morbid living conditions, rampant corruption, increasing crimes, and rapes being committed day and night, left,right and center?

Is this indian society's frustration on its inability to overcome and get out of this mess and when they don't see any solution to their eternal internal problems they start blamng and targeting Pakistan/China for all their problems?

Does this points to hollow slogans of indi shinning and india developing, is this an indication of indian society crumpling,falling deeper and deeper in the shadows of life threatening disese infecting whole nation? Are their any sane voices left who can rescue 1.2 billion people?

Pakistani think tanks should focus on this6 issues,how does it affect our society and how can we address this menace?

seems like your version of world starts and ends at Pakistan only. The world considers Pakistan to be the epicenter of global terrorism, not India. it's Pakistan which is a bankrupt nation, unable to pay salaries to government employees without loans from IMF,not India. You lost half of your country back in 71 and half of the remaining is up in flames and all that you are concerned about is India? a little self introspection will be helpful here

This is suppose to be a Pakistani forum....and i am having to debate with half a dozen Bhartis.... i know it's habitual for you to hunt in packs since you are incompetent in one on one debate but must you turn every thread into a Mumbai slum. ...Pathetic. !!

I was about to tell Indian members here that you will bring this and you didn't disappoint me..

You talked all kind of nonsense and you think we will be silent here?

Every body has his own point of view to express here and we are expressing it..

If you cant handle it, then don't post it.. simple as that..

Why whining in a public forum and making a fool out of yourself??

Who is stopping other Pakistanis to express their POV in a decent manner??

KARACHI: Eight persons, including two brothers said to be sympathisers of the banned Sipah-i-Sahaba Pakistan, were shot dead in different parts of the city in a matter of an hour on Friday evening, police said.

They said that assailants riding a motorcycle intercepted the two brothers — Mohammad Akhlaq, 30, and Mohammad Irshad, 35 — who were also on a motorbike, near Lasbela bridge in the Gulbahar area, fired at them and rode away.

The victims suffered multiple bullet wounds and were rushed to the Abbasi Shaheed Hospital where they were pronounced dead on arrival, the police said.

“According to initial information available to us, the two brothers belonged to the Deoband school of thought and were said to be sympathisers of the Sipah-i-Sahaba Pakistan,” DIG-West Javed Odho said.

The victims were shopkeepers and the police were not immediately sure about the motive for the killings.

In another incident of drive-by shooting, two men belonging to the Aalmi Majlis Tahaffuz Khatm-i-Nubuwwat were shot dead on New M. A. Jinnah Road in front of the Islamia College.

The police said that the two men were going somewhere on a motorbike when assailants, also riding a motorbike, targeted them and fled.

Jamshed Quarters SP Usman Bajwa told Dawn that the victims were identified as Maulana Mohammad Ajmal, 44, and Kamal Shah, 25.

The police shifted the bodies to the Civil Hospital Karachi for medico-legal formalities.

Body found

The body of an unidentified young man was found in the old city area on Friday night.

The police said that the trussed-up body was found in a narrow lane near Sobhraj Hospital. The victim had sustained a bullet wound in the head.

Preedy DSP Zamir Abbasi said that the victim appeared to be in his mid-twenties.

The body was moved to the Civil Hospital Karachi for a post-mortem examination.

Couple found shot dead

A young girl and a man were found shot dead in mysterious circumstances in a house in the Defence area on Friday evening, police said.

They said that Waqasur Rehman had gone to the house of his relative Madiha in Defence Phase II Extension, where the shooting took place.

The police said that the bodies were found in a position that suggested that the man shot dead the girl and then committed suicide by firing a bullet to his head. But there was a strong possibility that someone else killed the couple and then tried to
make it look like a suicide, they added.

A brother of the deceased girl, who was present in the house, was taken into custody for questioning, they said, adding that a pistol was also found from the crime scene.

The police were investigating the incident. The girl and the man appeared to be in their early-twenties.

Clash leaves one dead

A young man was shot dead in what was described as a clash between two groups in Mawachh Goth on Friday night.

“A man by the name of Barkat has been killed in a fight between two groups of residents in Mawachh Goth,” said the Keamari SP.

“We are investigating the incident, but initial information suggested that it was a dispute between two Baloch groups in the area.”

Two brothers among eight shot dead in Karachi | Pakistan | DAWN.COM

When will all these end....

Another moving bus....another rape....and the victim is just four year old.....would you consider that a time pass also. :D
Oh are we back to rape, just like you come back to toilets, and poverty. Do you know a 9 year old was raped in Pakistan and she is in critical condition too.

No one protesting in Pakistan but Delhi case is one fast track.

Please Explain the What knowledge are you talking about. And the word Abused is the keyword in ur comment says all about the mentality of Indians. If someone dont know anything You dont abuse him/her for that You simply tell them. And I seen many many Indians with zero information on topic and still they try to portray themselves as Wikipedia.

Well, Your knowledge about history and the History of the Subcontinent before the Invasion of the Brits. The knowledge about science...there was one Pakistani who claimed when the water car engine hoax was spread...when we Indians told that it was not possible as the Laws of Thermodynamics says it cant be possible done he spent 15 posts talking about the Qoran...so we had to talk sense into his head. Things like this happens a lot in other forums.

One guy even claimed it to be Cold Fusion...can you believe it?

Ruling over the Hindus for a 1000 years...hell you guys never came down south...it was still Hindu Maharajahs there it was never conquered by the Moghals.

And you pretty well know that there were two sects of Muslim Invaders who invaded the sub-continent and converted many of the Hindus into Muslims. That gave rise to Islam in the sub-continent...when told these facts many people refute it saying they are direct descendants of the murderous plundering army of the Arabs.

Sometimes stupidity is in the blood of humans...like some wise guy told...I can measure the size of this universe one day but never the size of human stupidity.

Oh are we back to rape, just like you come back to toilets, and poverty. Do you know a 9 year old was raped in Pakistan and she is in critical condition too.

It's ok for you to jump on the bandwagon and join the chorus by posting all nonsense about Pakistan but a little reflection and all the morals come calling......pity i'm having to work and debate with all the hunting pack at the same time......at least i don't need to whistle to both sides... !!

In Punjabi we have famous quote "Pind day saray Chaudhary ve mar jaan, Mussali fair ve numberdar nahi ban sakda", only cure of this hysteria is that delusional bhartiis forget their dream of becoming incredibly shinny shupar pawar, resolve disputes with their neighbors and work on development of region.

If Indian are warmongers, what is Ghazwa-e-Hind craze in Pakistan. :cheesy: Pakistan gave too much self-importance to them, its our peace with China that will bring long term dividend for us. Otherwise the remaining tiny winny countries who survives on anti-India politics are of not much concern for us.

It's ok for you to jump on the bandwagon and join the chorus by posting all nonsense about Pakistan but a little reflection and all the morals come calling......pity i'm having to work and debate with all the hunting pack at the same time......at least i don't need to whistle to both sides... !!

When reality posted about Pakistan...it is nonsense....and when non sense posted about others it is made to turn out as if it is the reality....

Back
Top Bottom