What's new

What is the cure for indian hysteria???

If we talk about genocide, pakistan is perfect example...

hindu, sikh, Ahmediyaa, Bengali, now Shia, Hazara and the list goes unended... Muslims are not safe in Pakistan now

An average of two Dalits killed in India daily.....what would you term that as......Brahmin Sports. !!

I am suprised there are 5 countries which are worse than Pakistan for minorities, considering they pretty much killed off all non-Muslims in Pak.

Don't open their eyes man . They hate it and cry like a child instead of accepting it .

408494_522101277833914_1718921858_n.jpg

Well and Pakistan must do the same. But I dont see that happening anytime soon. So what is the cure for Pakistan's denial and delusion?

Ok go to any other forum When ever there is something being discussed about Pakistan and India. You will see the negative and shameful comments of Indians towards Pakistan and in return Pakistani Fans mostly dont care what you say and they move on but some Pakistani stay and give appropriate response. I MOSTLY MOVE ON. And i have joined three Indian Pages on FB.

Indians will say that attack them kill them annihilate them and Pakistani will say give peace a chance. And the Fav comment of Indians BAAP BAAP HOTA HAN BETA BETA HOTA HA. Comm'on Indians grow up bring some new masala. And please dont try to intimidate because its not working or u r not trying hard.

This can be described as ethnic or sectarian violence and the bottom line is unlike Gujarat or Punjab, what's happening in Pakistan is not state sponsored. !!
State sponsored ? Well what happened in Kashmir was state sponsored considering you claim it as part of your country and the insurgency resulted in over 50,000 innocent lives by bomb attacks, suicide bombings and terrorist attacks by these insurgents in common places etc.

So you can either deny that Kashmir is not part of Pakistan and save yourself from charges of State sponsored terrorism or accept Kashmir as your part as you always do but admit you were involved in State sponsored Terrorism.

Tell me which one you pick ? :azn:

As for State sponsored, what about so many missing people and discovery of dead bodies in bags which were kidnapped by Security forces and ISI as said by your own people.

Q: What is the cure for indian hysteria???

ANS: "SIRAY SAY AIK DAM NOKEEEEEEELA CHILA HUA GANDAASA"

Jaisay abhi mushi nay dia : D

This is suppose to be a Pakistani forum....and i am having to debate with half a dozen Bhartis.... i know it's habitual for you to hunt in packs since you are incompetent in one on one debate but must you turn every thread into a Mumbai slum. ...Pathetic. !!

Time and again the civilized world has witnessed war hysteria taking over whole indian nation like a contagious epidemic threatening regional and world peace. What is the underlying cause of this sickness and how doesit engulfs the whole nation with in hours is beyond wisdom. It's like 1.2billion people getting uncontrolably high on toxic drug.

Is this some kind of a psycholigical disorder affecting whole nation with so much propaganda and delusions of being a super power which turns into frustration with a look around at inhumane, grisly and morbid living conditions, rampant corruption, increasing crimes, and rapes being committed day and night, left,right and center?

Is this indian society's frustration on its inability to overcome and get out of this mess and when they don't see any solution to their eternal internal problems they start blamng and targeting Pakistan/China for all their problems?

Does this points to hollow slogans of indi shinning and india developing, is this an indication of indian society crumpling,falling deeper and deeper in the shadows of life threatening disese infecting whole nation? Are their any sane voices left who can rescue 1.2 billion people?

Pakistani think tanks should focus on this issues,how does it affect our society and how can we address this menace?
You do know how silly this sounds to forum regulars? Very much a two-way street. Funny thing...the Pakistanis and Indians at The universities I've been to (in the US), tend to hang together.

Ok go to any other forum When ever there is something being discussed about Pakistan and India. You will see the negative and shameful comments of Indians towards Pakistan and in return Pakistani Fans mostly dont care what you say and they move on but some Pakistani stay and give appropriate response. I MOSTLY MOVE ON. And i have joined three Indian Pages on FB.

Indians will say that attack them kill them annihilate them and Pakistani will say give peace a chance. And the Fav comment of Indians BAAP BAAP HOTA HAN BETA BETA HOTA HA. Comm'on Indians grow up bring some new masala. And please dont try to intimidate because its not working or u r not trying hard.

Well so do I...but in all forums most of the Pakistanis who get abused are the ones with no knowledge at all.

This is suppose to be a Pakistani forum....and i am having to debate with half a dozen Bhartis.... i know it's habitual for you to hunt in packs since you are incompetent in one on one debate but must you turn every thread into a Mumbai slum. ...Pathetic. !!

koi gal nahi sirji inna wee gussa changa nahee ji :rofl:

Pakistani forum but discussion about Indian defence

An average of two Dalits killed in India daily.....what would you term that as......Brahmin Sports. !!

An average of 4 shias are killed in Pakistan daily . What will you call it Sunni sport ??

Seems like my little sheep again has jumped in the wrong field for grazing . I will be a good shepherd . Thy worry not :D

You do know how silly this sounds to forum regulars? Very much a two-way street. Funny thing...the Pakistanis and Indians at The universities I've been to (in the US), tend to hang together.
See the point is, we even fight a lot, but at the end of the day, Pakistan is the only nation which we have so many commonality. We have similar type of problems and we blame same people like Politicians and bureaucracy. :D

We fight on each thread but we also share jokes and have casual talks every day. We love Cricket and rivalry but we respect each other's players.

We are too emotional people. We can love each other, hate each other but can't ignore each other. :enjoy:

Back
Top Bottom