What's new

What is the Best Capital City of South Asia?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sir,
Did any 1 invite you?

Nope but i would very much like to say.. goodbye and take care !! soon.

obviously best capital of southasia is Islamabad 2nd may b Newdelhi or Colombo.

Yea i m a Pakistani but this is fact, even u kno ths but u wont agree.
It is better dat any neutral person decides this who hav visited both cities.:pakistan:
Yea ,but we do not have that 'neutral' person
ISB doesn't get better with beauty,hills n lakes,
Delhi has many other things that ISB doesn't.

TRANSPORTATION IN NEW DELHI

DMRC

Delhi_Metro_station_Karol_bagh_signal_July_2009.jpg

This is old pic. This showing last stop is Yamuna Bank. now the last stop is NOIDA CITY CENTRE or ANAND VIHAR

IMG_0400.jpg

Last edited:
TRANSPORTATION IN DELHI

DTC

Contents-DTC-pic.jpg

TATA AND ASHOK LEYLAND LOW FLOOR BUS

LOW_FLOOR_AC_BUSES_6724f.jpg

TATA AC LOW FLOOR BUS

DTC_LOW_FLOOR_BUS_6620f.jpg

TATA LOW FLOOR BUS

Last edited:

CWG 2010 LOGO

CWG 2010 STADIUM

Invitees listen to the speech of Indian Youth Affairs and Sports Minister M.S. Gill (unseen) during the inauguration of the wrestling hall of the Indira Gandhi Stadium Complex in New Delhi on April 25, 2010. The XIX Commonwealth Games 2010 are scheduled...

A general view of the newly built Badminton stadium at The Siri Fort Sports Complex in New Delhi on April 18, 2010, ahead of the Commonwealth Games 2010.

General view of The Indira Gandhi Indoor Gymnastics Stadium with a seating capacity of 15,000 during a inauguration ceremony ahead of the forthcoming Commonwealth Games 2010 in New Delhi on April 10, 2010. The four-yearly Commonwealth Games, featuring 71 teams from Commonwealth countries, are due to be held in the Indian capital October 3-14.

Indian Minister for Sports and Youth Affairs, M.S. Gill (2R) Delhi Chief Minister Sheila Dikshit(CM of NCT of DELHI) (C) and Chairman, Commonwealth Games 2010, Suresh Kalmadi (2L) look over The Indira Gandhi Indoor Gymnastics Stadium with a seating capacity of 15,000...

Construction laborers work atop the Jawahar Lal Nehru Stadium, one the venues for the upcoming Commonwealth Games in New Delhi, India, Monday, April 5, 2010. The games are scheduled to be held Oct. 3-14

Last edited:

Indian construction workers watch the work of a crane at the Jawahar Lal Nehru Stadium in New Delhi on April 5, 2010. The four-yearly Commonwealth Games, featuring 71 teams from Commonwealth countries, are due to be held in the Indian capital October 3-14.

Indian construction workers sit atop a recently hoisted tarpaulin fitted to the Jawahar Lal Nehru Stadium in New Delhi on April 5, 2010. The four-yearly Commonwealth Games, featuring 71 teams from Commonwealth countries, are due to be held in the Indian...

New Delhi, No doubt about it.

All other capitals in S Asia look like a gully to New Delhi.

---------------End of Discussion-------------------------

New Delhi, No doubt about it.

All other capitals in S Asia look like a gully to New Delhi.

I agree as I visited New Delhi on numerous of occasions. But you will also like Islamabad which is much organized unlike other Pakistani cities. Another capital city of my choice in South Asia is Sri Lankan capital Colombo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom