Votes: 31 34.8%
  • pakistani national identity??

Votes: 32 36.0%
  • hatred of a common enemy..

Votes: 24 27.0%
  • resources...

Votes: 2 2.2%

• Total voters
Beta, they are just killing........ a weapon can kill............ to root out terror from society takes soldiers of calibre and virtue............ do you really think they exist anywhere in geographical boundaries of Pakistan? :D

lolz not my people for sure :D
my peoples are killing those scum bags in NW :guns:

well it is something that you will not understand dude .. if a person believe in Allah and his help doesnt make him a mulla ... come to Karachi and visit the big universities and see how many peoples are adopting religion in their daily life style.they are more educated than you and me .. and dont underestimate the power of Allah :enjoy:
oye yara im not arguing that allah is keeping us together or not what i'm saying what is allahs "tool" what is he using to keep us pakistanis together?

@Metanoia what do you have to say?

Birds of a feather flock together...I would say that societies evolve....if the European society wouldn't have evolved it would have remained in the dark ages or worse. You would still be seeing the Inquisition, the Protestant vs. Catholic quagmire and the Witch hunts. The Church would still hold be holding near absolute amount of power over the continent and you would still be seeing crusades.

Now they are one united continent...and not on the basis of religion I'd say. It is separate from the statehood.

Beta, they are just killing........ a weapon can kill............ to root out terror from society takes soldiers of calibre and virtue............ do you really think they exist anywhere in geographical boundaries of Pakistan? :D
explain a bit further, what you mean by this.

exactly…. tell us how do majority of pathans feel about pushtunistan? i heard that most of them are actually very open with the idea??

ok but what is keep them together? i mean what is the motivation for the army and isi? I'm not sure how to say it. but lets say pathans rebel tomorrow and the calls for pushtunistan grow ect. will our pathan soldiers remain loyal to pakistan?
The Pakistani identity and the hatred of a common enemy is whats keeping army and ISI together. Being in Army yes they will remain loyal to Pakistan. Hatred of a common enemy is the strongest binding force, which the bangalis lacked ofcourse.

oye yara im not arguing that allah is keeping us together or not what i'm saying what is allahs "tool" what is he using to keep us pakistanis together?

some of " Allah ke Banday " jin mai ab bhi thodi insaaniyat baqi hai :pakistan:

Good man...... keep posting! :)

Birds of a feather flock together...I would say that societies evolve....if the European society wouldn't have evolved it would have remained in the dark ages or worse. You would still be seeing the Inquisition, the Protestant vs. Catholic quagmire and the Witch hunts. The Church would still hold be holding near absolute amount of power over the continent and you would still be seeing crusades.

Now they are one united continent...and not on the basis of religion I'd say. It is separate from the statehood.

yes but what they have might work in their case but will it work in pakistan? it seems to me that they are united because they are all "white" and christians.. why have they not let turkey join the EU?

A Weapon can protect too :sniper:

koon Hai wo bandhey? koi naam sham ve dus dey…. zia ul haq???

ese log , hum tum mai se hi hote hai .. ager achi nazar se dekho tu mil jayen gay ... i can not judge anyone in this world ,

Let's see Army's balls when they come out and try to contain extremism in urban centres........... Jhang for example.......... and when they confront established mullah's to root out extremism within the society.......... they will fall like house of cards...........

explain a bit further, what you mean by this.

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom