Votes: 31 34.8%
  • pakistani national identity??

Votes: 32 36.0%
  • hatred of a common enemy..

Votes: 24 27.0%
  • resources...

Votes: 2 2.2%

• Total voters
none of the Above .. but a spiritual power that hold this country together , if you look at past Allah destroyed whole civilizations just for one mistakes , and we are PHD in all worse things which islam forbid us :D
jo bhi hai , mere mulk ko kabhi kuch nai ho ga .. itna Yakeen mujhe Allah pe hai .. aur us ke bad apni Army pe hai ,jin ke seeno pe " Allah ho Akber " likha hua hota hai :pakistan:
yara you are a proper mullah lol

Remove India and TTP from the equation and we wouldn't know what to do the next day! :D
exactly…. tell us how do majority of pathans feel about pushtunistan? i heard that most of them are actually very open with the idea??

The Army, And ISI. The day they vanish Pakistan breaks. @qamar1990
ok but what is keep them together? i mean what is the motivation for the army and isi? I'm not sure how to say it. but lets say pathans rebel tomorrow and the calls for pushtunistan grow ect. will our pathan soldiers remain loyal to pakistan?

No dude. No one cares about anything anymore. What I do know is that, if you remove India & TTP from the equation, only 24/7 electricity can keep Pakistan together! :D

exactly…. tell us how do majority of pathans feel about pushtunistan? i heard that most of them are actually very open with the idea??

i cant explain but there is a certain feeling of togetherness and unity whenever theres any clamity or war etc....dont know about the rest but that's how i feel!

yara you are a proper mullah lol

funny-baby-picture-angry-baby.jpg
of course not .. any one who talk about his Allah is mulla ?

Seno'n pay goliyan'? Army & ISI? What did you smoke today my friend? :D

none of the Above .. but a spiritual power that hold this country together , if you look at past Allah destroyed whole civilizations just for one mistakes , and we are PHD in all worse things which islam forbid us :D
jo bhi hai , mere mulk ko kabhi kuch nai ho ga .. itna Yakeen mujhe Allah pe hai .. aur us ke bad apni Army pe hai ,jin ke seeno pe " Allah ho Akber " likha hua hota hai :pakistan:

Not a mullah per-se......... molvi, deffinitely yes................. don't blame me, it's you people who gave Islam a bad name! :P

No dude. No one cares about anything anymore. What I do know is that, if you remove India & TTP from the equation, only 24/7 electricity can keep Pakistan together! :D
:woot::rofl::rofl::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy:
so whats this "pakistaniat" that a few people mentioned? does it really exist?

Please take this as an honest opinion and not trolling:

pakistan's failures stem from the fact pakistan has formed the identity not India. Quite literally, it is not-India and this is their fundamental problem. Instead of being not India pakistan need to become pakistan. You guys need to form an identity based on commonality between the states of pakistan, a positive identity instead of an identity that is not-"insert something". When your identity is intrinsic, pakistan will be in a much better place.

funny-baby-picture-angry-baby.jpg
no of course not but if thats your only reply and reason then yeah lol.
i mean allah has to be using one of the things to keep us together its not like he comes down himself and forces us to be together ect.

Seno'n pay goliyan'? Army & ISI? What did you smoke today my friend? :D

Not a mullah per-se......... molvi, deffinitely yes................. don't blame me, it's you people who gave Islam a bad name! :P

lolz not my people for sure :D
my peoples are killing those scum bags in NW :guns:

Please take this as an honest opinion and not trolling:

pakistan's failures stem from the fact pakistan has formed the identity not India. Quite literally, it is not-India and this is their fundamental problem. Instead of being not India pakistan need to become pakistan. You guys need to form an identity based on commonality between the states of pakistan, a positive identity instead of an identity that is not-"insert something". When your identity is intrinsic, pakistan will be in a much better place.
tbh i sometimes feel like that
@Hyperion seems to agree with this as well.

If, by Pakistaniat you mean corruption, targeted killings, malnutrition, jahalat, horrible medicine, pathetic engineers, non-existent physicists, rampant poverty, religious extremism, a state for Sunni's only, absent judiciary, police as a state terror tool..... then Yes, everyone is full of Pakistaniat.............. :D

:woot::rofl::rofl::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy:
so whats this "pakistaniat" that a few people mentioned? does it really exist?

i cant explain but there is a certain feeling of togetherness and unity whenever theres any clamity or war etc....dont know about the rest but that's how i feel!
so then when there is peace then what?

no of course not but if thats your only reply and reason then yeah lol.
i mean allah has to be using one of the things to keep us together its not like he comes down himself and forces us to be together ect.

well it is something that you will not understand dude .. if a person believe in Allah and his help doesnt make him a mulla ... come to Karachi and visit the big universities and see how many peoples are adopting religion in their daily life style.they are more educated than you and me .. and dont underestimate the power of Allah :enjoy:

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom