What's new

What is going on in and around Lal Masjid ????

The court has already given its verdict.

Well, the fasadi mullahs of Lal masjid butchered your soldiers calling you 'Yankee's friend", and later called for UN help recently. What would you call them? The best men ever lived?

I am not a government's representative. Tweet PM and ask him.

ok

برکے والے مولوی اور مشرف کی چھترول ایک چھت تلے کر دی جائے تو آج کے بعد نہ کسی مولوی کی جراءت ھو گئی کے مسجد کے بچوں کو استعمال کرے اور نہ کسی کمانڈو جس کی آج کل بیڈ پے مرمت ھو رھی ھے جراءت ھو گئی کے کیمیکل ھتیار اٹھائے

جو مدرسے میں پڑھائی کر رھے ھیں ان کی پڑھائی میں خلل نہ ڈالا جائے

پہلے بھی نمبر ون کہلانے والی آئی ایس آئی کی عقل پے تالہ پڑھ گیا تھا کہ لال مسجد کا معمولی کیس خون خرابے تک پہنچ گیا اور مولانا برکا پہن کے مفرور ھوا اور کمانڈو پاگل ھو گیا تھا

برکے والے مولوی اور مشرف کی چھترول ایک چھت تلے کر دی جائے تو آج کے بعد نہ کسی مولوی کی جراءت ھو گئی کے مسجد کے بچوں کو استعمال کرے اور نہ کسی کمانڈو جس کی آج کل بیڈ پے مرمت ھو رھی ھے جراءت ھو گئی کے کیمیکل ھتیار اٹھائے

جو مدرسے میں پڑھائی کر رھے ھیں ان کی پڑھائی میں خلل نہ ڈالا جائے

پہلے بھی نمبر ون کہلانے والی آئی ایس آئی کی عقل پے تالہ پڑھ گیا تھا کہ لال مسجد کا معمولی کیس خون خرابے تک پہنچ گیا اور مولانا برکا پہن کے مفرور ھوا اور کمانڈو پاگل ھو گیا تھا

Very sensible post the Maulanas were already Govt's own people as pointed out by Sheikh Rasheed also but the whole scenario was created just like US style, then media campaign was run and in the end another scar on the face of Islamic Republic of Pakistan was added by Muslims. Both Maulanas should have been arrested in initial stages. Unfortunately they were allowed first to gather hand ful of armed men there and then the whole compound and Mosque was targeted by SSG. What happened there never came out and better should not be discussed.

Butt people who got some insight should pray that history should not be repeated.

Very sensible post the Maulanas were already Govt's own people as pointed out by Sheikh Rasheed also but the whole scenario was created just like US style, then media campaign was run and in the end another scar on the face of Islamic Republic of Pakistan was added by Muslims. Both Maulanas should have been arrested in initial stages. Unfortunately they were allowed first to gather hand ful of armed men there and then the whole compound and Mosque was targeted by SSG. What happened there never came out and better should not be discussed.

Butt people who got some insight should pray that history should not be repeated.
I watch TV during this event.

1) First of all its a big failure of local administration, Politicians, Agencies etc

2) Second its a vital failure of Musharraf command due to his ambitious, negative mindset.

3) No more debate call me in same scenario & I will show you how to control the scenario without causalities. [emoji359]

4) I know Pakistani Molvis & their belongings very well. But we like our religion & vice versa because we are Muslims.

Lal Masjid's notorious Ghazi Force has been trying to regain some ground in twin cities and central punjab and they did manage to gain some momentum.....the fact that Ghazi Force was among the top three suspects in Daata Darbar blast in lahore means authorities know about the regroup of this outfit....

what happened in Lal Masjid was due to some internal issues that led to clash among mullahs.......mullah burqa team and another mullah has been take a jab at each other on social media for a while now....finally someone dropped the towel and called in the Police....

State of Pakistan should educate people that Jihad (Jihad Bil Saif) can only be declared by Government of Pakistan and not every Tom Dick and Harry. And all the Literature about Jihad applies to Government Forces only. Instead of Ramming their heads against the Mullah Brigade defeat this notion once in for all. State Declaration of war,State Operation against Insurgency. Everyone is fine with the concept that only state can persecute a criminal and individual can not go on his own except in self defense of life and property that should also be proven in court. Law order and Justice are also Tenants of Islam and every one knows even being Direct order of Allah only State can enforce them except under very specific Exceptions. But when it comes to Jihad everyone goes bonkers and become sentimental. and the only discussion that wages on is Mulla vs Liberal.
Jahalat cannot be dealt with using Force it can only be defeated by Education and Knowledge.

State of Pakistan should educate people that Jihad (Jihad Bil Saif) can only be declared by Government of Pakistan and not every Tom Dick and Harry. And all the Literature about Jihad applies to Government Forces only. Instead of Ramming their heads against the Mullah Brigade defeat this notion once in for all. State Declaration of war,State Operation against Insurgency. Everyone is fine with the concept that only state can persecute a criminal and individual can not go on his own except in self defense of life and property that should also be proven in court. Law order and Justice are also Tenants of Islam and every one knows even being Direct order of Allah only State can enforce them except under very specific Exceptions. But when it comes to Jihad everyone goes bonkers and become sentimental. and the only discussion that wages on is Mulla vs Liberal.
Jahalat cannot be dealt with using Force it can only be defeated by Education and Knowledge.

Sir in first instance it was reported that Musharaf was approached by some Foreign diplomats who felt threatened by the Mosque and Madrissa, though it was run by Govt's own Maulana brothers. However later on these Maulanas were guided to take foolish steps to create cause of operation in which all suffered. The people who lost there beloved ones there naturally became hostile to Army and estate. What happened during operation and after that cannot be discussed here due to sensitivity. It is better to blame Maulanas only, however Govt mishandled our deliberately made things worse. The poor children and their families suffered mainly.

I watch TV during this event.

1) First of all its a big failure of local administration, Politicians, Agencies etc

2) Second its a vital failure of Musharraf command due to his ambitious, negative mindset.

3) No more debate call me in same scenario & I will show you how to control the scenario without causalities. [emoji359]

4) I know Pakistani Molvis & their belongings very well. But we like our religion & vice versa because we are Muslims.

Sir due to sensitivity involved and brutality of events can't talk further on this subject however it is my humble opinion that such unnecessary blood shed in and around capital city should be avoided in future.

فساد کی جڑ ہے یہ مسجد ضرار کی طرح ۔
if this mosque was in Saudi Arabia it would have been raised like it is the Sunat of Prophet Muhammad PBUH and that Molvi along with his thug family and followers beheaded on Friday like it is the sunat of Al Saud.
no wonder no AL Qaeda or Daesh etc has any courage to cause trouble in Saudi Arabia and escape unhurt for long.
Saudis believe in unity and concentration of power in one hand and that is the King. in Pakistan there are too many chiefs and then there are a lot of their apologists

Yar ye Pakistani mushrik mulley phir shuru ho gaye :angry::angry:

I wish to send you 5kg gulab jamun for such a true and valuable statement.

PAKISTAN AWAM NEEDS TO FIX ITSELF.
The shayateen like Zardari and Nawaz and Altaf etc etc have intentionally demolished moral structure of Pakistani society by destroying education and encouraging people to become thugs like themselves.
Decades of this systematic suppression has really wreaked havoc on AWAM nad therefore AWAM needs to fix itself firat.

Just watch sar e aam and look what the innocent masoom AWAM is doing.
if this mosque was in Saudi Arabia it would have been raised like it is the Sunat of Prophet Muhammad PBUH and that Molvi along with his thug family and followers beheaded on Friday like it is the sunat of Al Saud.
no wonder no AL Qaeda or Daesh etc has any courage to cause trouble in Saudi Arabia and escape unhurt for long.
Saudis believe in unity and concentration of power in one hand and that is the King. in Pakistan there are too many chiefs and then there are a lot of their apologists

Why was this even allowed to operate after the whole mess. Whomever made that decision is a traitor

Back
Top Bottom