What's new

What if the 'people' don't want democracy?

We know that, Prio Ranjan Das Munshi is not Bangladeshi. He is not part of us. He lives in fantasy. None can divide us. That is the final point. Bangladeshi mass is ready to crush any division. Nobody is brave enough to divide our Nation. People are enough to defend themselves.

We know that, Prio Ranjan Das Munshi is not Bangladeshi. He is not part of us. He lives in fantasy. None can divide us. That is the final point. Bangladeshi mass is ready to crush any division. Nobody is brave enough to divide our Nation. People are enough to defend themselves.

dude.....what is your problem?

and ok who killed shamsul huq? and what has this got to do with this thread?

by the way i like your opinion on MBUmunshi by the way:devil:

Then you are just suggesting that democracy works in an ideal world.

And nothing is ideal in this world. We will get rid of corruption when when our literacy will increased to that of developed world. Calling democracy evil and allowing dictators will lead the country towards destruction.

Who is RD Munshi? It seems you share a lot in common with these Aryan Indians. You are a traitor to the Dravidian cause. :P

---------- Post added at 02:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:47 PM ----------

And nothing is ideal in this world. We will get rid of corruption when when our literacy will increased to that of developed world. Calling democracy evil and allowing dictators will lead the country towards destruction.

I am not calling democracy evil but it is open to abuse.

I am not calling democracy evil but it is open to abuse.

True but other options will lead us to more destruction and uncertainty like communism, military rule or dictatorship.
And you Bangladeshis too tried a different system than Democracy and you country marred with uncertainty between 1975-1991 and your economy was the biggest loser in this period.

Idune. Al-Zakir, M_saint all think as the same way as him.

Hope for the Seventh Largest Nation which is not a Myth which is True Dravdian Blood You will Bang all these People every now and when they post.

Swear to the Dravdian Bangladeshi Muslim Blood!

True but other options will lead us to more destruction and uncertainty like communism, military rule or dictatorship.
And you Bangladeshis too tried a different system than Democracy and you country marred with uncertainty between 1975-1991 and your economy was the biggest loser in this period.

Actually the economy very respectably in this period and most of the infrastructure was built at this time. Similarly under Ayub Khan a great deal was achieved economically and in terms of infrastructure development.

Idune. Al-Zakir, M_saint all think as the same way as him.

Hope for the Seventh Largest Nation which is not a Myth which is True Dravdian Blood You will Bang all these People every now and when they post.

Swear to the Dravdian Bangladeshi Muslim Blood!

Why do you have to encourage him? We will send him to Tamil Nadu and he will free the Dravidian state there and build a Dravidian empire.

@Sheikh Shakib Ahmed what is your problem buddy. We are bangladeshi muslims and being that we are not racist. ISLAM don't
care whether your are aryan or dravidian. So please stop this nonsense. BTW I don't don't know if i am Aryan or dravidian and
I am pretty BDs don't even care about that.

Munshi Bhai what if people are left with BAL type dalal Gov like ours? So democracy is important otherwise its a gamble with people
not knowing what type of gov people will end up with.

Munshi Bhai what if people are left with BAL type dalal Gov like ours? So democracy is important otherwise its a gamble with people
not knowing what type of gov people will end up with.

It is democracy that brought in this BAL dalal government. If there is no democracy then the government can be overthrown if it does not obey the will of the people.

Actually the economy very respectably in this period and most of the infrastructure was built at this time. Similarly under Ayub Khan a great deal was achieved economically and in terms of infrastructure development.

Regarding Ayub Khan that was because of American dollar for becoming the member of Baghdad pact. And just after Military coup of 1975 Bangladesh's economy collapsed.

World Development Indicators and Global Development Finance - Google Public Data Explorer

World Development Indicators and Global Development Finance - Google Public Data Explorer

one my earlier signature phrases..

Democracy gives u what u deserve

a totalitarian autocracy gives u what u don't.

a democracy gives people what they deserve...if people are dumb u get a dumb govt..if people are wise ..u get a wise govt.

in a totalitarian state it doesn't matter...whatever u get ; a bad govt or a good govt, be it in oppression or fortune...its something the people of the land don't deserve.
and is mostly a risky predicament.

i think tht sums it up pretty neatly.

Democracy is the disease these porkers are spreading in order to keep poor, weak countries down

It was invented by the greeks, the most perverted and ****** nation ever

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom