What's new

What if the 'people' don't want democracy?

It is completely a daymare of Aryan Cluster. We must not allow anyone to make ak potakar Dakhkhin Asia within 2030 or within any time. All the collaborators must be crushed. We know well about the Dr. Y. He is a Aryan Agent. It is like a Day light. No place for collaborators in my Bangladesh Territory.

Is there a mental hospital in Tangail?

That was my point. There is no dedicated post for defense minister. You will never hear something like "Defense Minister of Bangladesh".

A.K Antony for example is the defense minister of India, and doing good. And he's a civilian.

The current US secretary of defense, Leon Panetta was discharged from the US Army as 1st Lt. on 1966. Then he joined politics :lol:

Military people, both former and active make lousy politicians. They are only good at giving and receiving orders. Take that idiot Ershad as an example.

Your solution is only possible if there is army rule. Actively serving military people cannot take up positions in any civilian government. The armed forces must always be under control through channels by the civilian government. And implement both military and civilian laws where applicable.

Otherwise, they can be easily overthrown.

LoL. That's a creepy post.

You answered to "what you wanted to see in my post", not to "what I've actually written". No one's talking about appointing a military guy to the position of defence minister. And just because we don't have a dedicated position does not mean the position holds no authority over defence matters. Trust me, I know more about how our armed forces work, as an insider, than all of you forumers combined. :P

LoL. That's a creepy post.

You answered to "what you wanted to see in my post", not to "what I've actually written". No one's talking about appointing a military guy to the position of defence minister. And just because we don't have a dedicated position does not mean the position holds no authority over defence matters. Trust me, I know more about how our armed forces work, as an insider, than all of you forumers combined. :P

I've read your post just fine buddy :lol:

6) Armed Forces under a National Security Council headed by top generals - abolish the post of defence minister!

Top serving generals have no right to have complete control over the country's defense affairs. And government really matters given that it is a civilian government.

It is completely a daymare of Aryan Cluster. We must not allow anyone to make ak potakar Dakhkhin Asia within 2030 or within any time. All the collaborators must be crushed. We know well about the Dr. Y. He is a Aryan Agent. It is like a Day light. No place for collaborators in my Bangladesh Territory.
I told you earlier also, there are people in many countries who claim to be of aryan origin prominent among them are Iranians,north Indians, aryanwolve(the gypsie member) and some not so nice europeans. I am sure you meant Indian while writing above post.

So why not do a "search and replace" of "aryan" with "Indian", you will get your point across better.

Is there a mental hospital in Tangail?

Ya, In Deilta,Tangail there is a mental hospital i.e. Pagla Garod. Do you need any help? I was treated at there for several time. It is a very good mental hospital but not so well known. But my point against Dr Y is absolutely correct. Never invite any Aryan Agent to suppress another Aryan agent. Dr. Y is absolutely Aryan Agent. You can't support him to suppress other Aryan agents. This is not right way for crushing the collaborators. You should consider all the collaborators in one hand. You should vanquish them totally to their rightful place,if you are a patriotic one. Mind is the closest part of everyone. Everybody should control it in rightful way. In fact there is no need of mental Assylam there. Know the true identity is the only way to define own Nation. It is the only way to crush the collaborators. We are anti Aryan and anti Satan since the ancient time. That is the final point.

Ya, In Deilta,Tangail there is a mental hospital i.e. Pagla Garod. Do you need any help? I was treated at there for several time. It is a very good mental hospital but not so well known. But my point against Dr Y is absolutely correct. Never invite any Aryan Agent to suppress another Aryan agent. Dr. Y is absolutely Aryan Agent. You can't support him to suppress other Aryan agents. This is not right way for crushing the collaborators. You should consider all the collaborators in one hand. You should vanquish them totally to their rightful place,if you are a patriotic one. Mind is the closest part of everyone. Everybody should control it in rightful way. In fact there is no need of mental Assylam there. Know the true identity is the only way to define own Nation. It is the only way to crush the collaborators. We are anti Aryan and anti Satan since the ancient time. That is the final point.

You should visit there more often. No one here or Bangladeshis in real life would buy your garbage anyways.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom