What's new

What identity pakistan should have?

Refusing to have anything to do with daal eating Indica across the river you love.
Your funny there. So you think we are going to take leave of what our state is about from our neighbours? Do you want our definition of your country? What others who might be rivals think is meaningless.

And ever seen the eethnic hotch potch that is Afghanistan which itself is largely a product of British/Russian Great Game including definition of it's borders. By the way why are Iranics of Tajikistan out of Afgfhanistan but Turkmen are inside Afghanistan? Or how Iranic are those Mongol horde leavings called Hazara?

I know Indians and Afghans love the idea of cracking up Pakistan along lines they draw. Well this can be two way traffic. Lets have fun with India and Afghanistan by cracking them up. And you mentioned large numbers. Dravidians are not in small numbers in India but are counted in 100s of millions. Have a look at the 'log' in your eye !

kcZFOwe.png

Afghanistan.

qoGZzGP.png

How did you come up with this? “Argument”?

Civilizational roots, colored over by the dominant theology resident for the longest concurrent period of time, to the extent where one cannot differentiate where the culture ends and the faith/religion begins, and vice versa.

The exact same with varying merge zone shades of grey for the other side of the Indus.

Cheers, Doc

Your funny there. So you think we are going to take leave of what our state is about from our neighbours? Do you want our definition of your country? What others who might be rivals think is meaningless.

And ever seen the eethnic hotch potch that is Afghanistan which itself is largely a product of British/Russian Great Game including definition of it's borders. By the way why are Iranics of Tajikistan out of Afgfhanistan but Turkmen are inside Afghanistan? Or how Iranic are those Mongol horde leavings called Hazara?

I know Indians and Afghans love the idea of cracking up Pakistan along lines they draw. Well this can be two way traffic. Lets have fun with India and Afghanistan by cracking them up. And you mentioned large numbers. Dravidians are not in small numbers in India but are counted in 100s of millions. Have a look at the 'log' in your eye !

kcZFOwe.png

Afghanistan.

qoGZzGP.png

Tajiks are as close to Persian Zoroastrianns as Azerbaijanis are.

Very pretty zarthosthi girls.

What a waste of good genes.

The Pamirs are on my must do list now.

Cheers, Doc

but u dont see us asking every month bharat ka matlab kya.
That is very true. I have said many times over the years here on PDF and other places that the biggest problem Pakistan has is it failed to consolidate a solid identity in it's formative history. The problem was Nehru was there in India for over 17 years after independence to oversee a solid construction of the foundation of the state. As he caried the halo of having led India to independence he could push through the basic contours of your state. In Pakistan Jinnah died within months and as result Pakistan suffered from premature birth. The Muslim league left was full of contradictions spilling over from the politics of pre-partition Raj and these played out and we never saw a solid definition of the state - instead convenient on the moment ideas to perpetuate power became part of the Pakistan DNA. That is why we have that problem persist to this day.

kcZFOwe.png

Afghanistan.

qoGZzGP.png

We should bolt the brown bit of Afghanistan and the green bit of India from those maps onto our country. Make it more "natural".

That is very true. I have said many times over the years here on PDF and other places that the biggest problem Pakistan has is it failed to consolidate a solid identity in it's formative history. The problem was Nehru was there in India for over 17 years after independence to oversee a solid construction of the foundation of the state. As he caried the halo of having led India to independence he could push through the basic contours of your state. In Pakistan Jinnah died within months and as result Pakistan suffered from premature birth. The Muslim league left was full of contradictions spilling over from the politics of pre-partition Raj and these played out and we never saw a solid definition of the state - instead convenient on the moment ideas to perpetuate power became part of the Pakistan DNA. That is why we have that problem persist to this day.
i completely agree with this

We should bolt the brown bit of Afghanistan and the green bit of India from those maps onto our country. Make it more "natural".

You have absolutely ZERO rationale for the lines drawn on both your flanks save that they were drawn by foreigners.

Cheers, Doc

Sirjee aap plz chup ho jao aur inhe apni baat kehne do

Kaptan,,,u r right,,india is more diverse(n offourse bad,dirty,poor,poopy,gangoo n all)but u dont see us asking every month bharat ka matlab kya.:D
Neway get back to the thread topic,,,put forth ur thoughts reagrding the issue at hand

I'm a glass half full kind of guy.

This is not a sign of a lack of identity, this is a sign of understanding the significance of identity. We are regularly talking about it to better understand it, to appreciate it, to reconsider it based on the changes in our lives and our views.

The reasons Indians don't have this is because the moment you look inwards, you see ugly. You see division and strangers. You see north/south, hindu/muslim, upper caste/lower caste etc etc. You're not one nation, haven't been for thousands of years. The imprint of the invaders is forever. Instead of accepting that, you guys hide from it.

You have absolutely ZERO rationale for the lines drawn on both your flanks save that they were drawn by foreigners.

Cheers, Doc

Hello Pot, Kettle said Hi.

Tajiks are as close to Persian Zoroastrianns as Azerbaijanis are.
I know. I have come across them in UK. But you do know they ake a big chunk of Afghanistan. If Afghanistan was drawn to the template that they insist on Pakistan their country would also have to carved out as such - below. I always say to Afghans. First divide your country along your ethnic groups - to begin with let most of North East Afghanistan [Badakhshan] go over to Tajikistan and then we can discuss Durand Line.

Ps. Most Tajiks from Tajikistans unlike Afghan Tajik are hardcore alcohol fuelled athiests.

FyzLkQf.png

I'm a glass half full kind of guy.

This is not a sign of a lack of identity, this is a sign of understanding the significance of identity. We are regularly talking about it to better understand it, to appreciate it, to reconsider it based on the changes in our lives and our views.

The reasons Indians don't have this is because the moment you look inwards, you see ugly. You see division and strangers. You see north/south, hindu/muslim, upper caste/lower caste etc etc. You're not one nation, haven't been for thousands of years. The imprint of the invaders is forever. Instead of accepting that, you guys hide from it.

Hello Pot, Kettle said Hi.

:lol:

Cracked ....

Cheers, Doc

Eh? Your borders on every flank, north, west and east were drawn by British. The Afghan borders were drawn by Russki and Brits. So please tell us something new !

Look at my signature. We are a constitutional federation.

images

images

Eh? Your borders on every flank, north, west and east were drawn by British. The Afghan borders were drawn by Russki and Brits. So please tell us something new !

That leaves the vast chunk of peninsular Moolnivasi native India.

What about you guys?

Cheers, Doc

That leaves the vast chunk of peninsular Moolnivasi native India.
The Indus Basin does a good job of defining Pakistani geography.

Ps. When do you guys propose to let the 'genuine' Indians of the peninsula - or the Dravidians south of the Vindya mountains [No 3 on map below] go their own separate way?

kcZFOwe.png

Back
Top Bottom