What's new

What I like about Pakistan!

I don't want webmaster to ban me.....

Because if I start typing the list of things I like about Pakistan there will be no more space left for other threads. And you all will start getting "no space error".

Unlimited things.

For everything. Good Bad, worst whatever but its the country which is my identity and is better than many. this is the country that never gives up HOPE.

A country who's people braved alot of odds when the world was bent upon predicting its end.

:)

Man is the only animal that lives on hope.No other animal can.

terrain diversity... mashallah we have every thing, but its said still we need loans from the world

the ethnic division is doing worse for our country

I like Pakistan because its an entertaining and an interesting country.
Also it keeps India a bit entertained.

:D

no actually, its totally opposite, considering the history of both countries, india is actually good in making maasala drama bazi every time.., shedding crocodile tears sometimes and grining at others adversity sometimes.. i like when indian govt creates new dramas by their unusual statements.

I like Pakistan, because they know the meaning of friendship. :cheers:

Even during the time when China faced international isolation, and at a time when China did not have many friends in the world... Pakistan was always there. :tup: That will always be remembered.

not on this website its evolution pak sell out for price ,thats wrong .

:pakistan::china::sniper: ppp mush mqm

Everything.

and hey, what do you mean "you don't want Indian to post here"? you should be banned for this racist thread! :rolleyes:

Pakistan is the only country in world that came into being on some Ideology....and that Ideology is Islam. Muslims of this sub continent were wanted to get freedom from British and Hindus so they could offer their religious prayers with freedom. That's why this country came into being.

Slogan that was on the tongues of peoples when Pakistan came into being.

"Pakistan ka Matlab Kia.............La ilaha ill-lalah"

Translation

"What is the meaning of Pakistan.........Allah is one and nobody equals to him"

I like/love something in Pakistanis called "Hardcore nationalism" - we can fight each other , abuse and hurt each other but when the time comes and we are threated by an Enemy we all get together shoulder to shoulder like a Pack of Lions - ready to kill or be killed for the safety our motherland.

I still remember the pictures of 65 war in which people were carrying knives , guns even sticks - marching in the streets of Lahore - Sailkot ready to go to war at moments notice.

Folks lining up at hospitals to donate blood even organs ! -- we are a great nation with stupid leaders -- which is unfortunate !

Pakistan is my identity and i'm a pakistani, who wil never love and care about himself or his own identity?! that's why i love Pakistan and without my identity i'm nobody.

despite all the odds, troubles and problems, i've hope in our beloved country and nation that as always we will rise again, no matter how many enemies are out there bcz it's our responsibilty to take care of our homeland!

Pakistan Zindabad!:pakistan:

What I like about Pakistan is that its free - land its ours - and that says about all there is to it

Freedom won in 47 after 100+ years under occupation by British won by highly educated class of our nation

There are many reasons why I love Pakistan, here are a few:

I love Pakistan because of its people, its geography and its history. Pakistan is my Motherland and my Life. Before any one thing, I am a Pakistani first and that is every bit of what implies the utmost to me. If every Pakistani visualise Pakistani centric, Pakistan will rise and peace will assuredly be its consequence.

Back
Top Bottom