What's new

What have we become?

Still thankful for not being born in Tribal barbaric culture, how do you feel ? women beating, murdering people over goats, khandai dushmani's , karo kari, selling daughters for money, marrying daughters to Quran, etc LOL
I feel fine knowing atleast one traitor has left Pakistan to Amreeka following his family tradition of migration. Stay there.

Wtf are you talking about?
Never heard of people marrying their daughters to Quran ? They do that interior Sindh and Parts of Punjab.

I feel fine knowing atleast one traitor has left Pakistan to Amreeka following his family tradition of migration.
Also the Tradition of Rasool Allah and his companions, unlike the sons of soils who do everything barbaric and than go hajj from the money of Smuggling.

Never heard of people marrying their daughters to Quran ? They do that interior Sindh and Parts of Punjab.

Also the Tradition of Rasool Allah and his companions, unlike the sons of soils who do everything barbaric and than go hajj from the money of Smuggling.
Keep following that tradition from one generation to another. Immigrate to Pak, bad mouth India. Immigrate to America and bad mouth Pakistan. Bravo.

Keep following that tradition from one generation to another. Immigrate to Pak, bad mouth India. Immigrate to America and bad mouth Pakistan. Bravo.
Who bad mouth Pakistan ? I am telling the truth about the Sons of Soils and their backward cultures, which they bring to cities who were doing better and than ruin it, keep your cultural practices to Tribal areas.

I am not an Indian immigrant but even if I was still thank Allah for not making me one of the sons of soil lol
You do know that technically you're son of soil too so you're disrespecting yourself

Just don't be racist to others , that's it lol

What you're getting angry at is urban, rural divide - happens everywhere

But no need to bring other BS into it

Who bad mouth Pakistan ? I am telling the truth about the Sons of Soils and their backward cultures, which they bring to cities who were doing better and than ruin it, keep your cultural practices to Tribal areas.
Abay, tera apna konsa bara advance culture hai. Hota tho tu chor kai Pakistan aata? But hey, if we are that backward culture, be glad you have already left us. Enjoy your new homeland. Citizenship pakr and wapis na aana. Bubbye...

You do know that technically you're son of soil too so you're disrespecting yourself

Just don't be racist to others , that's it lol

What you're getting angry at is urban, rural divide - happens everywhere

But no need to bring other BS into it
I am not insulting the people or country, just their Practices and their ways. I saw that in Karachi for many many years how things went to Sh1t in Karachi when Pashtoons and Sindhi's start pouring in, No Go areas, women gets raped, young girls harassed and their brothers murdered (Shahrukh Jataoi) , Jirga systems in several Parts of Karachi, Balochi's misbehaving with women, back in 2000's when there weren't many outsiders in Karachi, even mobile snatchers have decency when it comes to robbing women, and since these other Ethnicities came in and took over the streets they misbehave with girls when they are robbing them. This women beating culture was also brought from the other parts of the Pakistan to Karachi. Much of Sindh Police is consist of Sindhi's, and they don't have any decency how to treat women, neither Pashtoons or interior Punjab, we have seen it time and time again.

Abay, tera apna konsa bara advance culture hai. Hota tho tu chor kai Pakistan aata? But hey, if we are that backward culture, be glad you have already left us. Enjoy your new homeland. Citizenship pakr and wapis na aana. Bubbye...
LOL Urdu speaking people hardly brag about their own culture, they have their own issues which I hate. I criticize the wrongs in any country or any society when I see it if its from Pashtoons or Punjabi's or Urdu speaking, I have no superiority complex over my culture unlike the many in Pakistan. Karachi was once peaceful and even thugs have honor, now when Pashtoons and Sindhi other ethnicities took over the streets things went to shit, you can deny all you want but I grew up in Karachi and saw how things went bad from the street level.

I criticize the wrongs in any country or any society when I see it
Start criticising your new homeland America and it's society and all its different groups to Americans and leave us alone. bye

Start criticising your new homeland America and it's society and all its different groups to Americans and leave us alone. bye
I do that too you are just blind to see it.

I am not insulting the people or country, just their Practices and their ways. I saw that in Karachi for many many years how things went to Sh1t in Karachi when Pashtoons and Sindhi's start pouring in, No Go areas, women gets raped, young girls harassed and their brothers murdered (Shahrukh Jataoi) , Jirga systems in several Parts of Karachi, Balochi's misbehaving with women, back in 2000's when there weren't many outsiders in Karachi, even mobile snatchers have decency when it comes to robbing women, and since these other Ethnicities came in and took over the streets they misbehave with girls when they are robbing them. This women beating culture was also brought from the other parts of the Pakistan to Karachi. Much of Sindh Police is consist of Sindhi's, and they don't have any decency how to treat women, neither Pashtoons or interior Punjab, we have seen it time and time again.

LOL Urdu speaking people hardly brag about their own culture, they have their own issues which I hate. I criticize the wrongs in any country or any society when I see it if its from Pashtoons or Punjabi's or Urdu speaking, I have no superiority complex over my culture unlike the many in Pakistan. Karachi was once peaceful and even thugs have honor, now when Pashtoons and Sindhi other ethnicities took over the streets things went to shit, you can deny all you want but I grew up in Karachi and saw how things went bad from the street level.
Yeah you literally described urban rural divide - in Lahore people crap talk rural people all the time.
Urban Sindhis probably crap talk rural people too- but no one can stop rural from coming cause that's how countries work

It happens in every devaloping country, it ain't about ethnicity or culture or anything like that

So, basically everybody is wrong except you and your MQM, got it.
Where did MQM comes from ? LOL you think MQM only has Urdu speaking ? or Urdu speaking people only support MQM ? hahaha that's funny and shows your lack of knowledge.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom