What's new

What have we become?

assassination case, postmortem report, judicial commission was discussed.
2. IK's assassination attempt was also discussed in detail with over all intl & domestic reaction along with counter strategy plan to push the investigations in different directions.
3. Special Focus was media campaign and getting favourable investigation reports where no footprint of the establishment was to be found.
4. On-board journalists shall be soon called at ispr for closed door briefing of the Establishment's official version with regards to Arshad Sharif and IK case.
5. Post Bajwa plan was also discussed to brief the incoming Chief as per the same narrative. 6. Efforts shall be multiplied to dent the image of IK in collaboration with PML-N media cells.
Shared as received from the sources within the Pakistani Intelligence Establishment.

assassination case, postmortem report, judicial commission was discussed.
2. IK's assassination attempt was also discussed in detail with over all intl & domestic reaction along with counter strategy plan to push the investigations in different directions.
3. Special Focus was media campaign and getting favourable investigation reports where no footprint of the establishment was to be found.
4. On-board journalists shall be soon called at ispr for closed door briefing of the Establishment's official version with regards to Arshad Sharif and IK case.
5. Post Bajwa plan was also discussed to brief the incoming Chief as per the same narrative. 6. Efforts shall be multiplied to dent the image of IK in collaboration with PML-N media cells.
Shared as received from the sources within the Pakistani Intelligence Establishment.

wow, such is the state of affairs of Pakistani land, rogue DG ISI ??

Last edited:
wow, such is the state of affairs of Pakistani land, rogue DG ISI ??
Sorry, I don't want to go into politics on this thread but I'd say DG ISI hasn't gone rogue. Rather he's working perfectly in conjunction along with other cogs of the same rotten system.

Sorry, I don't want to go into politics on this thread but I'd say DG ISI hasn't gone rogue. Rather he's working perfectly in conjunction along with other cogs of the same rotten system.

I agree. The army and ISI have always been compromised and rotten. We saw a good glimpse of this during the WoT where even innocent civilians were being rounded up and handed over to the Americans. Tacit approvals were given to the Americans by the Pak army to carry out drone strikes. This is common knowledge. The people were still willing to swallow these bitter pills because they were made to believe that Pakistan had no choice. It all turns out to be untrue. Pakistan had a choice not to participate in US warmongering. Pak army and the ISI joined the US WoT because it wanted to earn dollars. The Americans know this. That is just the bitter truth. The Americans became anti-Pakistan and anti-army because the Pakistani army wasn't going all out as the Americans had hoped. Probably because there were elements within the army that were unwilling to completely drop their pants. There was a tussle among army officials. I suppose Bajwa managed to transform the Pakistani army into an obedient cabal after all.

The blatant regime change only proves that Pakistan army hasn't played a positive role in politics. This is detrimental for Pakistani state.

Last edited:
I believe the establishment started out positively and was serving our greater interests quite well, but somewhere down the line they fell to wordly greed and foreign sell-outs. The luxuries of this world have corrupted them plus mix in foreign pressure.

In Pakistan's geopolitical environment you need very strong will and not weak-minded men with goals of making money.

Pak army and the ISI joined the US WoT because it wanted to earn dollars. The Americans know this. That is just the bitter truth.
The dollars were the American negotiating point. Threats were made, which probably weren't empty considering they entered Afghanistan and many other countries too, and likely also forms of blackmail we won't ever be aware of, similar to the same type our own establishment uses today.

Eventually their grip became tighter and tighter and America's control grew. Corruption in a country only favours those who seek to extract something for us because all it requires is enough dollars.

America benefits, China benefits, and even India benefits (in more ways than one).

Last edited:
1668349449814.png

when we have rulers politicians like these what you expect from army ISI then ? they are all same

we can easily say

army cheif and atta tarrar are same
ISI cheif and marrium safdar are same
DGISPR and marrium aurnagzeb are same

they are same people FOR HELL SAKE

I know this post will hurt many, but truth is Pakistani nation consist of some of the most uncivilized People on planet earth, Sindhi/Baloch/Pashtoon and Punjab, their culture and So called Riwayaat's are nothing short of uncivilized animals. World modernized for the good and adopted better manners but in most Parts of Pakistan where these Ethnicities live, the treatment is bad. Since Karachi is flooded with Sindhi's from Interior and Pashtoons from KPK, Karachi has seen some horrible things.

when we have rulers politicians like these what you expect from army ISI then ? they are all same

we can easily say

army cheif and atta tarrar are same
ISI cheif and marrium safdar are same
DGISPR and marrium aurnagzeb are same

they are same people FOR HELL SAKE
sir ji comparison mazadar ha .... lolzzz

I know this post will hurt many, but truth is Pakistani nation consist of some of the most uncivilized People on planet earth, Sindhi/Baloch/Pashtoon and Punjab, their culture and So called Riwayaat's are nothing short of uncivilized animals. World modernized for the good and adopted better manners but in most Parts of Pakistan where these Ethnicities live, the treatment is bad. Since Karachi is flooded with Sindhi's from Interior and Pashtoons from KPK, Karachi has seen some horrible things.
Yes and UP , Bihar is where civillized people live, that's why Thier per Capita is not even half of Sindh, Punjab probably, atleast that was the case before 2018 crash :rofl:

Everyone see the civillization with the streets full of garbage, dogs and no aesthetic Sense, better not go there

Yes and UP , Bihar is where civillized people live, that's why Thier per Capita is not even half of Sindh, Punjab probably, atleast that was the case before 2018 crash :rofl:

Everyone see the civillization with the streets full of garbage, dogs and no aesthetic Sense, better not go there
Ask people from UP/Bihar, And Karachi was turned to mess when as I mentioned Pashtoons from KPK/Afghanistan and Sindhi cover over, Of course brought by PPP and ANP.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom