What's new

What have we become?

Ask people from UP/Bihar, And Karachi was turned to mess when as I mentioned Pashtoons from KPK/Afghanistan and Sindhi cover over, Of course brought by PPP and ANP.
People from same country cannot come to Karachi but people from India can come to Karachi. Wah re wah... Kya logic tum logon ki

People from same country cannot come to Karachi but people from India can come to Karachi. Wah re wah... Kya logic tum logon ki
No one is stopping anyone from coming to Karachi but the sh1t they brought with them is not welcomed. After Benazir was killed many girls and women were kidnapped and raped in the areas where majority Pashtoons and Baloch lives, that's the sad reality of it.

I know this post will hurt many, but truth is Pakistani nation consist of some of the most uncivilized People on planet earth, Sindhi/Baloch/Pashtoon and Punjab, their culture and So called Riwayaat's are nothing short of uncivilized animals. World modernized for the good and adopted better manners but in most Parts of Pakistan where these Ethnicities live, the treatment is bad. Since Karachi is flooded with Sindhi's from Interior and Pashtoons from KPK, Karachi has seen some horrible things.
And yet you choose to immigrate to this uncivilized part leaving behind your civilized India. lol

Ask people from UP/Bihar, And Karachi was turned to mess when as I mentioned Pashtoons from KPK/Afghanistan and Sindhi cover over, Of course brought by PPP and ANP.
Kick em the f out I say

The people need to just butcher ppp and sindh police
Butcher their necks with kitchen knives. Teach em a lesson

When few die like that, they’ll avoid the lathi-charge next time

I am not an immigrant from India to Pakistan.
Neither am i, so what's your point? you want to send Urdu speaking people back to India ? only civilized people in Pakistan ? lol

Neither am i, so what's your point? you want to send Urdu speaking people back to India ? only civilized people in Pakistan ? lol
Yea, you are totally not an immigrant from India. Civilized people, lol... this guy...

Yea, you are totally not an immigrant from India. Civilized people, lol... this guy...
I am not an Indian immigrant but even if I was still thank Allah for not making me one of the sons of soil lol

I am not an Indian immigrant but even if I was still thank Allah for not making me one of the sons of soil lol
Teri shakal hi nahi hai son of soil honay ki, matarway. Enjoy Usa and your family tradition of migrating from one place to another, gypsy.

Teri shakal hi nahi hai son of soil honay ki, matarway. Enjoy Usa and your family tradition of migrating from one place to another, gypsy.
Still thankful for not being born in Tribal barbaric culture, how do you feel ? women beating, murdering people over goats, khandai dushmani's , karo kari, selling daughters for money, marrying daughters to Quran, etc LOL

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom