What's new

What has America done for Pakistan?

Tell me how I am being fooled You have lots of troops placed in kashmir. Human rights abuses have been reported to the appropriete international institutions and forums.

Yaar thoda dimag laga.... Second part means about the ministry :rofl:[/QUOTE]

Oh that you are minister in indian govenment:cheers: so what ministery do you hold.

Can't tell u that is classified.

Getting back to the thread praful tell me dont you think it would be easier for pakistan and india and all other neighbours to sort out our problems without americans poking their noses in our business. After all we will be neighbours long after americans have gone?

We done enough

Now we want to sit back and put our feet on table and drink tea

Dobby%2Bon%2Bbed.jpg

Kreature has no master now...... CERATURE will slap anyone telling CREATURE what to do !!! :agree:
A NUCLEAR SLAP

Off topic but that is actually Dobby.

Sorry couldn't help it but I am a big Harry Potter fan

America also back-stabbed Pakistan after the Soviet War and left Pakistan to deal with the foreign Arab extremists the U.S. imported in their war against the Soviets. Then the Americans sanctioned Pakistan for more than a decade and ran to Pakistan's arch rival India. When Clinton came to power, relations with Pakistan worsened. In his trip to South Asia, he spent most of his trip in India while spending a few hours in Pakistan. And now with Obama, relations with Pakistan are in its lowest with Obama skipping Pakistan in his South Asian trips. And $20 billion is peanuts compared to the damage Pakistan suffered because of America's war OF terror.

Being friends with America has caused more harm to Pakistan than good.

Getting back to the thread praful tell me dont you think it would be easier for pakistan and india and all other neighbours to sort out our problems without americans poking their noses in our business. After all we will be neighbours long after americans have gone?

Yes the USA will stop poking its nose in Asia.

However, Pakistan has its time tested friend China and I am sure that China wil help Pakistan to overcome its problems with India.

So India will suffer - so what.

At least Paksitan's problems will be solved by China.

@aryan.. Americans are not poking their nose between India and Pakistan. Historically Pakistan always want a third party mediation between India and Pakistan which has been refused by India all the time. The main problem between India and Pakistan are the trust deficit and the terror factories run in Pakistan against India. Get rid of the monster, GOI will have the public backing in support of good relationship with pakistan. Presently we do not have any dividends.

@aryan.. Americans are not poking their nose between India and Pakistan. Historically Pakistan always want a third party mediation between India and Pakistan which has been refused by India all the time. The main problem between India and Pakistan are the trust deficit and the terror factories run in Pakistan against India. Get rid of the monster, GOI will have the public backing in support of good relationship with pakistan. Presently we do not have any dividends.

Its difficult to discuss things with you praful. You can not seem to see issues from both sides. You only see it from the indian perspective. Which is understandable but is not gonna get us very far. Both india and pakistan need to address each others very valid concerns without histrionics or vague accusations and allegations.

Its difficult to discuss things with you praful. You can not seem to see issues from both sides. You only see it from the indian perspective. Which is understandable but is not gonna get us very far. Both india and pakistan need to address each others very valid concerns without histrionics or vague accusations and allegations.

Let me explain u in a very simple term, when there is a problem between two neighbor and their children fight what will u do the first ? will u stop their fight first and create a goodwill atmosphere or will u leave them fighting and talk about the issues ? U accused me of of having only Indian perspective but if u see the world also sees the Pakistan from the same prism. U have been declared epicenter of terrorism. So U have to shed your so called strategic assets and generate credibility about Pakistan which is missing and it is appreciated by world leaders also.

The cordial environment is the need of the hour. Make a conducive atmosphere for talk by taking action against the culprits of 26/11 who is in your jail. Otherwise our govt. won't have the mandate to show flexibility on the issues which are critical for Pakistan.

Let me explain u in a very simple term, when there is a problem between two neighbor and their children fight what will u do the first ? will u stop their fight first and create a goodwill atmosphere or will u leave them fighting and talk about the issues ? U accused me of of having only Indian perspective but if u see the world also sees the Pakistan from the same prism. U have been declared epicenter of terrorism. So U have to shed your so called strategic assets and generate credibility about Pakistan which is missing and it is appreciated by world leaders also.

The cordial environment is the need of the hour. Make a conducive atmosphere for talk by taking action against the culprits of 26/11 who is in your jail. Otherwise our govt. won't have the mandate to show flexibility on the issues which are critical for Pakistan.

What about our concerns about kashmir wher there are lots of human rights violations. Thats what I mean in your lenthy diatribe you didnt mention any concerns that pakistan has. You only address your issues. in another thread I didnt want to say it but you accused us of reaping what we sow. Yet when I responded reluctantly and said well you are reaping in bombay what you sow in kashmir, Never mind be offended you ignored my comments and have forgotten what was discussed in that thread. Also do you think it is condusive to peace to issue veiled threats. With love you can take anything with force you will get nothing. ask china about the deal we did with them on kashmir(oh that you call part of your territory) and what could you do? Nothing.

What about our concerns about kashmir wher there are lots of human rights violations. Thats what I mean in your lenthy diatribe you didnt mention any concerns that pakistan has. You only address your issues. in another thread I didnt want to say it but you accused us of reaping what we sow. Yet when I responded reluctantly and said well you are reaping in bombay what you sow in kashmir, Never mind be offended you ignored my comments and have forgotten what was discussed in that thread. Also do you think it is condusive to peace to issue veiled threats. With love you can take anything with force you will get nothing. ask china about the deal we did with them on kashmir(oh that you call part of your territory) and what could you do? Nothing.

I think U didn't get the sense what I wanted to say. I have mentioned about the Pakistan's concerns if u read the last line of my earlier post. In a environment of hostility we can't able to address your issues. So first of all U have to make a conducive environment for talk. As U have adopted the policy of terrorism to achieve your goal, U have to dismantle them.

About the human right violation, as we do not have any problem before 1989 as u talk about the WoT. The insurgency in kashmir which is fueled by pakistan have disastrous impact about on the common kashmiris especially kashmiri pandits who had to left all they had got. The problem in Kashmir is again is the gift of pakistan to kashmiri people.

About territory, U also couldn't do anything about the Bangladesh (oh that was east pakistan) and we have retained the territories which is claimed by China.

I think U didn't get the sense what I wanted to say. I have mentioned about the Pakistan's concerns if u read the last line of my earlier post. In a environment of hostility we can't able to address your issues. So first of all U have to make a conducive environment for talk. As U have adopted the policy of terrorism to achieve your goal, U have to dismantle them.

About the human right violation, as we do not have any problem before 1989 as u talk about the WoT. The insurgency in kashmir which is fueled by pakistan have disastrous impact about on the common kashmiris especially kashmiri pandits who had to left all they had got. The problem in Kashmir is again is the gift of pakistan to kashmiri people.

About territory, U also couldn't do anything about the Bangladesh (oh that was east pakistan) and we have retained the territories which is claimed by China.

I do not accept your assertions period. You and I will just have to agree to disagree.

Pakistan has lost 40,000 lives ... Billions of $$$ .. Pakistan is ruined ... we are a laughing stock of this world ...
“To be an enemy of America can be dangerous, but to be a friend is fatal” SAID "Henry Kissinger"
Relax! All is not lost! Press the restart button and commence afresh without interference and aid from the US of A. Stand on your own feet and rise like a phoenix!

Cheers!

Relax! All is not lost! Press the restart button and commence afresh without interference and aid from the US of A. Stand on your own feet and rise like a phoenix!

Cheers!

We have learned the hard way what a good freind america can be. We now look forward to seeing the fruits of the us/indian dalliance for india.

America has looted us, hope India can learn and kick US out. we don't need Americans in S. Asia.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom