What's new

What happened to PDF?

Like who gives a f**k if he gets banned or not. He'll just pop up like a daisy with another account.

The other side can take screenshots & kid around all they want, and my 1 post triggered this blow-hole.

Yeah, I think it hurt his sentiments with the "tricycle of forum" comment.

@waz

Many of these brutes have multiple IDs.

I was told a couple weeks ago that certain ppl are angry with this forum and that it has been "hijacked" by anti state elements. I guess they took out their anger but im sure they also took the data. When will these dumb morons realize the hatred is genuine and not creation of PTI social media. Man these generals are stupider than i ever imagined.

I was told a couple weeks ago that certain ppl are angry with this forum and that it has been "hijacked" by anti state elements. I guess they took out their anger but im sure they also took the data. When will these dumb morons realize the hatred is genuine and not creation of PTI social media. Man these generals are stupider than i ever imagined.

No data taken we have multiple measures against that. All they can do is disrupt things.

Yes don't worry.

No idea my brother. We all must band together now.
This the last free platform we have.
I won't call this the last free platform as @LeGenD has his own forum; however, losing this platform would be a huge loss for all of us who extract value from this forum.

CIA attack? Did any modding team change?

This forum is great news for South Asia news, would be a pain if it goes down.
It's also great for Eurasian, SEA and East Asian news. Bring more Vietnamese to this forum. More Vietnamese content is good for the forum.

They can spin on it, i created all my accounts with totally fake data. Fake names, ages, locations, specific email addresses for accounts that aren't used for anything else or linked to anything else.

Positive/negative rating ability has been removed
It's right, I lost my ephemeral power to give negative/positve ratings :cry:

:lol:

Besides, I gave yesterday a positive rating to try and it has been removed.

What - you dont have a "burner" email address with a burner ID ????

lol ...

They are weak minded, low self esteem type of people. How many people on PDF would say things out of line, 10 people? But we have millions in Indian military planning everyday to destroy or conquer Pakistan. Their focus should be India not a few people on PDF or some youth on twitter. Unbelievable

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom