What's new

What happened to PDF?

Good to see PDF back.

I seriously thought the boys shut it down.

@mods, you guy should contemplate having a back up domain with .com suffix. The domain with .pk runs a high risk in these times you know.

My personal viewpoint is that "some people" in Pakistan do not like this forum where members are FREELY EXPRESSING their opinions on what is going on in Pakistan.

PDF needs a back-up.

I thought it was only me lool

F9AA32AC-0F11-4ACC-AF27-3028D3DA9055.png

It had me up till 2:20 am trying 😭

Initially I thought that it was shut down due to recent internal turmoil in Paksiatn and critical comment against the establishment on this forum.

Some aganecies may be monitoring the social media activity and may resort to some action.

Be careful guys.

@Imran Khan Sb we can give positive and negative ratings AGAIN

From PDM or Khakis ?

I thought that whiskeys walay have taken our data (ip, mac adress etc.. )
Indonesian gambling game which took over a bunch of other domains. Might be a security issue with the login button on the top right of the screen.

You would be better off at that place, considering you can't go two posts without mentioning it.
Now did I strike a nerve with that one...?

Why don't you come out openly & show your true colors*.

*Obviously I'm hinting at the Flags that represent your background.

As for myself being better off there, well here's a thought - how many [PDF] Members are registered there & how many of theirs have signed up here.

Do the math & reevaluate your statement of who' d be better of where.

Now did I strike a nerve with that one...?

Why don't you come out openly & show your true colors*.

*Obviously I'm hinting at the Flags that represent your background.

As for myself being better off there, well here's a thought - how many [PDF] Members are registered there & how many of theirs have signed up here.

Do the math & reevaluate your statement of who' d be better of where.

This @Predd guy will be banned soon. He is defintely asking for a ban.

This @Predd guy will be banned soon. He is defintely asking for a ban.
Like who gives a f**k if he gets banned or not. He'll just pop up like a daisy with another account.

The other side can take screenshots & kid around all they want, and my 1 post triggered this blow-hole.

Yeah, I think it hurt his sentiments with the "tricycle of forum" comment.

@waz

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom