What's new

What happened to PDF?

my thoughts exactly.

But never in the history of the world, has a crackdown like that ever survived, ultimately, the people prevail, and zulm is vanquished.

plus snitchers are the first ones to be put to the blade, by the very people who they snitch to !
Snitchers like @Maarkhoor can harm no one, but it exposes ppl like them.
As Imam Ali (may Allah be pleased with him) said, Ppl don't change, they only exposed themselves.
And company has started a witchhunt of Gestapo. This time shall pass but so many exposed forever.

Hahahahahahahaha they removed LIKES because certain moderator egos were getting hurt by the majority of people on here don’t support their FAUJEET GHQ beggar view.

@WebMaster @waz

Glad to see again a functioning pdf, but during the transition i think some features got changed/removed or left unintentionally. Earlier we used to get overview of forum threads by visiting following

defence.pk/threads/newest (To get an overview of all the new threads created in last 24 or 48 hours or even in last 24 days)
defence.pk/threads/latest (Same as above but latest posts in threads)

right now both pages are not functioning as it supposed to be, can we have these pages again please

1688367598461.png

Its helpful but there is no option to sort threads based on their creation/posting date, earlier option was so helpful that we can check out all the latest happening in descending order.

View attachment 936482

One more issue I am facing is that I'm unable to login from mobile (android), When i hit log in button it says

Oops! We ran into some problems.
Security error occurred. Please press back, refresh the page and try again.

Only able to view latest posts tab, whenever i click on New Threads or Hottest Threads on mobile, get same above error.

Oops! We ran into some problems.
Security error occurred. Please press back, refresh the page and try again.

Also as requested above can we have again the Newest Threads option Please, There is no need to remove this harmless but quite useful option from the forum update.

@WebMaster @waz @rdn

I'm unable to login from mobile (android), When i hit log in button it says

Only able to view latest posts tab, whenever i click on New Threads or Hottest Threads on mobile, get same above error.
What if you try visiting the forum in incognito mode or private browsing?
Is it the same error?

Also as requested above can we have again the Newest Threads option Please, There is no need to remove this harmless but quite useful option from the forum update.
I'm not familiar with what kind of page that is; maybe it's coming from an abandoned add-on that I removed a few days ago.

Is it just a list of new threads in descending order?
I can try to make that kind of custom page.

Thanks no ads anymore.........

@WebMaster
Thank you for removing unwanted and annoying ads....
I disabled the add-on that used to show the ad display as it's outdated; if the add-on is updated in the coming days, the ads might reappear again.
But that's up to the owner of this forum to decide.

What if you try visiting the forum in incognito mode or private browsing?
Is it the same error?

I'm not familiar with what kind of page that is; maybe it's coming from an abandoned add-on that I removed a few days ago.

Is it just a list of new threads in descending order?
I can try to make that kind of custom page.

I disabled the add-on that used to show the ad display as it's outdated; if the add-on is updated in the coming days, the ads might reappear again.
But that's up to the owner of this forum to decide.

1. Thank you for your kind consideration, we all will appreciate your efforts in this regard (creation a page for the Newest Threads in Descending Order)
Luckily i found an archived version
1688537207815.png

This option was available under All Threads Tab in sub menu style, following is the image how it was look alike

1688537316979.png

Link for the archived page: https://web.archive.org/web/20230627160930/https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/newest

2. Yes i tried it in Private Mode (Incognito Mode) on firefox and it was working fine. Then i cleared all the my precious browsing data and cookies, in hope of using defence.pk on mobile as previous but unfortunately after clearing all the browsing data it still not working, and i am unable to log in.

PS: I hate chrome.

"The fault, dear Brutus, is not in our stars, But in ourselves, that we are underlings."

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom