What's new

What happened to PDF?

1. Thank you for your kind consideration, we all will appreciate your efforts in this regard (creation a page for the Newest Threads in Descending Order)
Here's what I created:

I'm not using any add-ons, but it doesn't have the forum filter.

Here's what I created:

I'm not using any add-ons, but it doesn't have the forum filter.
1688556383150.png

Wow Great thank you so much for taking your time and doing termendous efforts to bring back a useful feature again, can you please make it page count accessible to 100 as it was earlier so that we can browse months long threads in descending order.

And please advice me, what can i have do to access defence.pk from mobile (Android Firefox, working perfectly in private mode but not in normal and unable to log in receiving security error (earlier shared with details).

Dear @rdn

Update regarding the added page,

I appreciate your efforts to bringing back the new thread page back but it is not working as it suppose to do, following is the screenshot at 6:12
1688562762649.png

this is the screenshot of same section but from home page at 6:12
1688562826185.png

Point is the newly created page for New Thread is not updating in real time as it should.

Basically the New Page feature is useful to have a look on overall chatter on the forum by looking on just a single page instead of going to every sub forum and sorting them in descending order and then switching tabs back and forth just to have updates on all different sub forum,

Another minor issue i noticed that on some pages, favicon is missing
1688563222176.png

favicon missing pages links as of now

Update it is not updating in real time, following is the video for reference.

Last edited:
can you please make it page count accessible to 100 as it was earlier so that we can browse months long threads in descending order.
The backend allows up to 1000 results only, sorry.

And please advice me, what can i have do to access defence.pk from mobile (Android Firefox, working perfectly in private mode but not in normal and unable to log in receiving security error (earlier shared with details).
I will take a deeper look at this later.

The backend allows up to 1000 results only, sorry.

I will take a deeper look at this later.
issue fixed, now i am logged in on mobile and easily access defence.pk from mobile (Firefox) at night and on the go. Big thank you for fixing all the issues i faced and other members, will update you further if needed. Stay Blessed :smitten:

issue fixed, now i am logged in on mobile and easily access defence.pk from mobile (Firefox) at night and on the go. Big thank you for fixing all the issues i faced and other members, will update you further if needed. Stay Blessed :smitten:
Dear @rdn i noticed earlier but did not share with you thinking that it must be error on my side (cache or something) but it is constant, problem is on mobile the newest threads are not in true descending order, threads are appearing randomly, you can check the threads posting timestamps.

Attachments

• Screenshot_1689107000437.jpg
    Screenshot_1689107000437.jpg
    238 KB · Views: 44
Dear @rdn i noticed earlier but did not share with you thinking that it must be error on my side (cache or something) but it is constant, problem is on mobile the newest threads are not in true descending order, threads are appearing randomly, you can check the threads posting timestamps.
That is the last post date that's being displayed.

What details? IP address and e-mail?

Oh no no,you're not getting "balance". You've been acting like a jerk. You try to start fights with flamebait comments and replies,you abominable agent of the BJP.

Why do you hide your incompetencies and attitude by pointing fingers at the culprit BJP or something....This is called the typical clickbait for people like fake Greek personalities. Either you have the courage to call it out Pakistan posters who are really pathetic in their approach for their comments otherwise, do not share your expert advice on us which is not relevant to the discussion.

Why do you hide your incompetencies and attitude by pointing fingers at the culprit BJP or something....This is called the typical clickbait for people like fake Greek personalities. Either you have the courage to call it out Pakistan posters who are really pathetic in their approach for their comments otherwise, do not share your expert advice on us which is not relevant to the discussion.
Oh we got a BJP lover here.

In home page, these titles of new threads and new posts must be of 2 lines. With current setting, it is hard to know what this thread or post is all about as very few words of titles are being displayed. @rdn @WebMaster

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230716-061238.png
    Screenshot_20230716-061238.png
    390.9 KB · Views: 36
One more issue I am facing is that I'm unable to login from mobile (android), When i hit log in button it says

Only able to view latest posts tab, whenever i click on New Threads or Hottest Threads on mobile, get same above error.
This is now fixed.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom