What's new

What happened to all Japanese Electronic Giants? All of them are about to collapse!

I still have Sony playstation , and planning to get playstation4 too but in due time.

Who ever said that Japanese companies or product has become less quality is not true

We just don't have enough case lying around for extra purchases etc otherwise their product is still good

Infact there is room for tremendous cooperation between Japan / Pakistan on Electronics front
If Japanese opened manufacturing sector in Pakistan , hopefully we can give priority access to Japanese products in local market

Cell Phones, Car Audio , TV LCS etc , Solar Pannels (Big Item)

And recently I got a panasonic audio system for my car excellent product

The problem we Pakistan have is due to slow economy not many people are purchasing fewer item not that we don't want to

I had been thinking of getting a Solar Pannel system as gift for some residents in Pakistan , but have been waiting for right moment for such a investment and energy independece

And Sharp is well known for Solar Pannel quality

Last edited:
I still have Sony playstation , and planning to get playstation4 too but in due time.

Who ever said that Japanese companies or product has become less quality is not true

We just don't have enough case lying around for extra purchases etc otherwise their product is still good

Infact there is room for tremendous cooperation between Japan / Pakistan on Electronics front
If Japanese opened manufacturing sector in Pakistan , hopefully we can give priority access to Japanese products in local market

Cell Phones, Car Audio , TV LCS etc , Solar Pannels (Big Item)

And recently I got a panasonic audio system for my car excellent product

The problem we Pakistan have is due to slow economy not many people are purchasing fewer item not that we don't want to

I had been thinking of getting a Solar Pannel system as gift for some residents in Pakistan , but have been waiting for right moment for such a investment and energy independece

And Sharp is well known for Solar Pannel quality
sir jee auto market is already in japan's hands i pakistan toyota and honda are top with suzuki . and all of them have plants in pakistan .

I had IPhone 4S before as well, and i think you have to push the two reset buttons simultaneously.

And not only IPhone is made in China, but Xbox as well.

Don't be naive, the household technologies are not what Russia wants to focus.

The guy may be Russian, but he doesn't represent Russia overall.

It is mind blowing coming across someone like you who are good in representing the opinion of Russia, on top of China.

I have a sony 3d blueray player. I bought about 6 months ago and its still working fine.

If they accept to change themselves, they will not be collapse. Take Japanese laptop brands as an example. I don't want to talk about their quality but let see their designs. There are not many changes, they still look like laptops of years ago. In mobile workstation laptop series, Fujitsu Celcius H is not opponent of Lenovo ThinkPad W, Dell Precision and HP Elitebook W. There is the same case in gaming laptop series, Toshiba Qosmio cannot compares with Dell Alienware or Asus G series. Furthermore, the price of Japanese laptop always higher than other ones even with a lower performance. One more problem on Japanese laptops is their drivers, normal users feels so hard to install them exactly.

The price of Japanese products may lies in their brand names. When other brands from China, SK, The US changing day by day, they seem stand still in a intense game.

China smartphone should come with its distinctive OS instead of using old Android version. I don't have a lot of money so I'm looking for some cheap but reliable Huawei smartphone. Any recommendation???
Gionee, Xiaomi, Oppo,... There are many choices for you. In fact, Chinese smartphones are quite good. Their customized OS and IPS screen are great. But I still fall in love with my LG G2. :cool:

Last edited:
Lenovo thinkpad series spec looks amazing but I'm still suspicious of its low price when I saw other laptops that have same spec but with much higher price. But what I most concern about laptop is the noise and overheating issue

Well, this is a good option for those with limited budgets. As for the overheating, i think a cooling pad can help. But, you know...

Conservative,
Products are not innovative,
Market development is slow,
Price no advantage

Not much of Sharp here (UK). Panasonic is stopping Plasma production and going wholesale into UHD
plasma is a huge mistake .

Strategic mistake.

they are brainwashed by media, xbox had only halo and gears of war i remember.
halo is classic enough!

Ever since I can remember, all my appliances came from Haier, and my computers from Lenovo.

I was born in HK in the late 1980's.
My TV is Hisense, refrigerator is Haier, water heater is A.O Simith , Cellphone is sumsung and moto,washing machine is Siemens,laptop is dell and so on .

You can not find any Japan brand in my house.

:tup: They are also my first choice. Haier,GREE, Midea are all great, low cost and high quality. Lenovo Thinkpad is awesome, my American colleague use thinkpad, but I use DELL, I feel awkward. :lol:
Dell 's service is very very nice !!!!

Last edited:
What are you talking about. I use a Samsung galaxy note 3, and it is far superior to any previous phone that I used in terms of battery life, speed, camera, ect.

Much better than any apple product.
The camera sucks, I use note 3 also.

I resigned. I & Thai boss in japanese company were competing for a love of the same women. He abuse his power not to give me any single job. I see no point to try to survive in the company because of this, and also 1 another reason. NEC failed to R&D out routers, package (data) switches (telecommunication industry) at the beginning of the age of data (2004). NEC were selling Huawei package switches and other equipment at NEC to replace the old NEC digital swtiching!. There must be some problem about NEC innovation at that particular point and I can foresee company downfall in telecommunication equipment business very clearly.

In side NEC, people are staying in the office until late night for stupid reason, like to show off that you are a good employee. Many of the time without real benefit to stay late. Moreover, staying late night but cannot innovate the data switch out of R&D department, is simply waste of time.
Did you win the woman ?

so what Kaizen stand for ? everybody here claim there's no innovation ?
I don't think so ... but I admit that Japanese companies keep strictly principles.

About plasma, I think that tech ( Pioneer ) provide best quality picture since long ago.
ie decades before other tech could provide the same.

So it's the BEAUTY I ADORE

Your electronics goods have the core of Taiwan made
Years ago, the whole things were from TW or Japan.

To make 20 years old products still work, that's not the one China is able to do easily. Let learn from them before criticising
It is not 100% because of ability.

Some bad guys want to make money , they use cheap materials to make product.

On the other hand ,we have very tough product.

My family bought the first TV at 1989, brand name is "BeiJing"

We used it until 2012, not because it was broken but my mom wanted new and bigger TV.

This TV was almost member of my family , too many happy memory about it, my father keeps it even we do not use it anymore .

Last edited:
My family bought the first TV at 1989, brand name is "BeiJing"

We used it until 2012, not because it was broken but my mom wanted new and bigger TV.

This TV was almost member of my family , too many happy memory about it, my father keeps it even we do not use it anymore .

Wow using it for 23 yrs and still functioning?

What are you talking about. I use a Samsung galaxy note 3, and it is far superior to any previous phone that I used in terms of battery life, speed, camera, ect.

Much better than any apple product.
thats because you havent used any of local Chinese brands, not just like Lenov, Huawei or ZTE (which u can find in europ and america), brands like vivo and oppo ave very cool !

Yes Yes. She is now my wife. We have 2 kids together (hopefully more soon, if Bhudda/god help)
You are the Man!:yahoo:

Wow using it for 23 yrs and still functioning?
yes, it functions well.

My mother wants to throw it away, my father and me insist to keep it .

As you know , we do not have too much entertainment in the past .

So this TV almost ran at least 10 hours per day , and 16 hours during summer or winter holiday.

it is really tough .

Back
Top Bottom