What's new

What Girls in pak think about India

And then demand aid from the world to feed the Swatis your own citizens ?

Pakistan seeks help to cope with IDPs challenge

Pakistan seeks help to cope with IDPs challenge

FM asks G-8, GCC countries to do more

Thursday, June 04, 2009
By Mariana Baabar

ISLAMABAD: Pakistan on Wednesday sent out a loud and clear message that the menace of terrorism and its after-effects could not be handled by Islamabad alone and there was a dire need for more assistance from the international community, especially the G-8 countries and the Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC) to fill the gaps.

Regards

How is that even relevant to the discussion. This is not personally for AN but a lot of post appear on the forum do not reflect what the poster think, but BS posted to ridicule / inflame others. That is a very pathetic attitude to have.

How can even a Nuclear project and Swat situation be compared? Every nation spends billions of Dollars on its defence, despite of presence of poors. India has several times the number of poors in Pakistan and still the defence budget is higher. We also ask and accept aid when there is an emergency situation.

It is not like Pakistan deliberately wanted swatis to leave their home and live in a camp. It was imposed upon them and I believe eradicating these extremists will make the entire world a better place . It is responsibility of the nations to support this effort of Pakistan, else how can you ask a country to displace its own people to fight a war. Were these G8s and US not pushing Pakistan to launch an offensive in the region. Now it also becomes their moral responsibility to support Pakistan and avert a crisis.

Are you aware what could happen if these IDP are not taken care of by Pakistan Administration due to lack of funds? We will have this wahabis putting in their dirty money and start recruiting new so called islamic fighters. Will you like when one of these self proclaimed Jihadi knocks on your door with an AK-47 in hand. These are almost 400,000 people just like you and me who are very emotional , with high self esteem and in a very compromising position.Someone can easily take advantage of their situation to exploit them. I don't think anyone should use these people just to ridicule another poster or get one up on their post.

How is that even relevant to the discussion. This is not personally for AN but a lot of post appear on the forum do not reflect what the poster think, but BS posted to ridicule / inflame others. That is a very pathetic attitude to have.

Stop being pathetic and pompous. Read the post before pontificating. The POSTER wanted to starve at the cost of building more bombs. It is fact that inspite of having the minimum deterrant Pakistan is still investing in more bombs which it can ill afford at this moment. This is not a natural crisis but a Self made crisis and hence Pakistan should divert its resources to feed its people than pursue weapons.

Regards

It is fact that inspite of having the minimum deterrant Pakistan is still investing in more bombs which it can ill afford at this moment. This is not a natural crisis but a Self made crisis and hence Pakistan should divert its resources to feed its people than pursue weapons.

Regards

Pakistan is in my opinion, partly to blame, however to call it a purely "self made" crisis simply demonstrates your bias.

At this moment in time Pakistan may indeed have minimum deterrent capabilities, however that will soon change as India peruses new means to trump Pakistan, and on that basis it is logical to enhance your nuclear strike capabilities.

An internet hot shot such as yourself will not be the judge of Pakistanis military requirements.

Pakistanis nuclear ambitions are a constant, and we will continue to develop them even if we have to eat grass! Accept this fact, live with it, and hopefully you won’t get tomato faced every time you hear about Pakistanis nuclear ambitions and capabilities.

Stop being pathetic and pompous. Read the post before pontificating. The POSTER wanted to starve at the cost of building more bombs. It is fact that inspite of having the minimum deterrant Pakistan is still investing in more bombs which it can ill afford at this moment. This is not a natural crisis but a Self made crisis and hence Pakistan should divert its resources to feed its people than pursue weapons.

Regards

Zob said:
our leader said WE WILL EAT GRASS if we have to BUT we will MAKE THE BOMB!!!

where he was quoting his leader's speech. A lot of leaders have said a lot of motivational things in speeches. No where did he mention that he will be eating grass. I think English is your first language and still you don't seem to identify the word IF. If you want I can quote several metaphors used by UD presidents, which may sound very embarrassing if taken literally.

If you are so concerned about Pakistan or India building N-weapons, launch a campeign in US to destroy the biggest arsenal capable of destroying the world 5 times over. Don't forget US is the only country in the world to have used a nuclear bomb that too twice.

Quit preaching nuclear restrain while sitting on a pile of nuclear **** yourself. US has the most pathetic record in Handling Nuclear weapons. Have you till date traced the mark 15 till date??

Do you have the moral right to say that? Was Taliban Pakistan's child only? Who supported and funded them? how can you even claim this after Hillary Clinton categorically admitted to the US role inbreeding Taliban?

Does it not become US's responsibly as well? All were happy when Taliban were getting the dirty job done for the west by fighting Russia, now you want to disown them. How is this self made? US is a partner in crime then why shy away from cleaning up the mess it has created? I guess you have a better option, drop a couple of Nukes over Swat and Fata and say all's clear. US anyways has nukes in excess. Anyone who is not an American anyways does not count for much does he?

Pakistan is in my opinion, partly to blame, however to call it a purely "self made" crisis simply demonstrates your bias.

are there UK / US troops fighting in SWAT with Pakistani TTP - NO its the PA.

Are the refugees from SWAT, UK citizens - NO Pakistanis

Who is supposed to feed them - THE GOP not the world.

At this moment in time Pakistan may indeed have minimum deterrent capabilities, however that will soon change as India peruses new means to trump Pakistan, and on that basis it is logical to enhance your nuclear strike capabilities.

WHAT DOES MINIMUM DETERRENT MEAN - Means you can ensure you can destroy India once which means no more targets to lob your weapons if any left after a nuclear exchange.

An internet hot shot such as yourself will not be the judge of Pakistanis military requirements.

The day GOP stops asking for aid to feed its citizens that day come and tell me to keep quiet till than take my aid and listen to me.

Pakistanis nuclear ambitions are a constant, and we will continue to develop them even if we have to eat grass! Accept this fact, live with it, and hopefully you won’t get tomato faced every time you hear about Pakistanis nuclear ambitions and capabilities.

I dont care whether you make the hydrogen bomb next but I hate it when someone asks my country to feed their citizens for free while they spend their or my money for something they already have.

Regards

PS : Put your money where your mouth is and feed the Swatis grass and see how long they will smile.

Zob said:

where he was quoting his leader's speech. A lot of leaders have said a lot of motivational things in speeches. No where did he mention that he will be eating grass. I think English is your first language and still you don't seem to identify the word IF. If you want I can quote several metaphors used by UD presidents, which may sound very embarrassing if taken literally.

?

Why not put your money where your mouth is and tell the GOI to provide USD 100 million of aid to the Swatis and I will be happy.

Regards

Why not put your money where your mouth is and tell the GOI to provide USD 100 million of aid to the Swatis and I will be happy.

Regards

Has already been proposed by Indian Govt, you might see it realising soon. If there is a petition for the same, I won't hesitate in signing it.

By "Always neutral”, I did not know you meant the gear in which your brain is engaged.

are there UK / US troops fighting in SWAT with Pakistani TTP - NO its the PA.

Are the refugees from SWAT, UK citizens - NO Pakistanis

Who is supposed to feed them - THE GOP not the world.

My proposition had little to do with what you present; the current situation did not arise solely because of Pakistani involvement, and Hillary Clinton seems to agree.

Had America not initially funded the Taliban and invaded Afghanistan several years later, there is little doubt that this current operation would not be going on. Moreover, several parties are funding the Pakistani-Taliban…

On that basis, this is not a purely “self-made” crisis, and to say such a thing is indicative of the fact that you are either up to some monkey business, or incredibly dim.

Take your pick internet hot-shot.

WHAT DOES MINIMUM DETERRENT MEAN - Means you can ensure you can destroy India once which means no more targets to lob your weapons if any left after a nuclear exchange.

You have completely ignored my point about India’s defence programmes, that would one day render the current Pakistani minimum deterrent unfit for purpose. On that basis, by definition, Pakistan will have to enhance its nuclear strike capabilities in order to maintain a minimum deterrent.

Understand hot-shot?

Or is your brain still engaged in neutral?

I hate it when someone asks my country to feed their citizens for free while they spend their or my money for something they already have

You very own leaders seem to be doing a great job in spending your money from what I have been hearing in the news!

some british MPs claiming expenses on ****, tampons, plasma TVs, biscuits, fake houses.....

By "Always neutral”, I did not know you meant the gear in which your brain is engaged.

Aha aha if the brains of GOP and the Pakistani think thank were in the right gear Pakistan you would not be in such a mess.

My proposition had little to do with what you present; the current situation did not arise solely because of Pakistani involvement, and Hillary Clinton seems to agree.

This is what Hilary Clinton thinks. She seems to agree with me not you.
We want to support [the Pakistanis]. We want to help them in any way we can. But it is important that they recognize the real threats to their country.” And Secretary of State Hillary Clinton can tell Congress, “I think the Pakistani government is basically abdicating to the Taliban and the extremists [by making a peace deal in Swat]. Changing paradigms and mindsets is not easy, but I do believe there is an increasing awareness of not just the Pakistani government but the Pakistani people that this insurgency coming closer and closer to major cities does pose such a threat.”

Had America not initially funded the Taliban and invaded Afghanistan several years later, there is little doubt that this current operation would not be going on. Moreover, several parties are funding the Pakistani-Taliban…

Till the last 10 years all Pakistani posters were claiming how it was Pakistan the only Islamic country to defeat super power USSR and the Taliban was a rag tag bunch now all of a sudden you blame USA. Mrs Bhutto has said its the creation of ISI for strategic depth. Cant stand the fact that your own creation bit you on your backside.

On that basis, this is not a purely “self-made” crisis, and to say such a thing is indicative of the fact that you are either up to some monkey business, or incredibly dim.

Take your pick internet hot-shot.

I dont have to take a pick tell this to TTP who want to pick a part of Pakistan as their own.

You have completely ignored my point about India’s defence programmes, that would one day render the current Pakistani minimum deterrent unfit for purpose. On that basis, by definition, Pakistan will have to enhance its nuclear strike capabilities in order to maintain a minimum deterrent.

Understand hot-shot?

Or is your brain still engaged in neutral?

Feed your people first otherwise there will be no pakistan to protect just the nukes.

Got it Hot shot.

:cheers:

Feed your people first otherwise there will be no pakistan to protect just the nukes.

we are doing what we can, for example the army giving up it's rations, people from the cities taking people in, and mass aid collections across the nation.

As a poor country pakistan is bound to seek aid from other govenments, and I do not see why you have a problem with that.

Regarding clintons remarks, she later said:

"But the problems we face now to some extent we have to take responsibility for, having contributed to it. We also have a history of kind of moving in and out of Pakistan,’ she said.

‘Let’s remember here… the people we are fighting today we funded them twenty years ago… and we did it because we were locked in a struggle with the Soviet Union.’
"
http://www.defence.pk/forums/pakistans-war/25650-us-created-taliban-abandoned-pakistan-clinton.html

US created Taliban and abandoned Pakistan: Clinton - Pakistan ...

Last edited:
You very own leaders seem to be doing a great job in spending your money from what I have been hearing in the news!

some british MPs claiming expenses on ****, tampons, plasma TVs, biscuits, fake houses.....

And see how fast we kicked them out. Match that and then talk. We are not asking for aid. We feed our own people and hence are entitled to make as many nukes as we want.

Regards

we are doing what we can, for example the army giving up it's rations, people from the cities taking people in, and mass aid collections across the nation.

As a poor country pakistan is bound to seek aid from other govenments, and I do not see why you have a problem with that.

Please see post 132.

Regards

I have edite my previous post - so check!

PS - pakistan = third world

UK = very rich!

you cannot compare the two, pakistan is bound to ask for aid.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom