What's new

What Girls in pak think about India

some facts this video is atleast 8 or 9 years old.....and this school is Lahore American School.....how i know this is cuz i watched the whole vidoe and one of the girls i know her pretty well now.....and when i asked her she knew about this interview but didn't know it is on youtube now small world i must say.....

That is nonsense, with all respect to you.

These weapons have defended the nation from foreign invasions, from foreign armies, foreign occupiers, and more. They have contributed highly to Pakistan's national security. The Army sees it as a requirement and even the overwhelming of the Pakistani youth and majority.

You think you know better?:disagree:

What these weapons defend is the life of Pakistani people to live without foreign armies controlling them, abusing them, detaining them, and more.

Yes we have issues at home, but Nuclear weapons are not designed to protect us from everything, a Nation must use a multilateral approach to diverse problems. Though on the Nuclear front, it is especially important to deter war with regional nations that threaten Pakistan's sovereignty and nationhood.

Seriously how old are you and how real is your assessment of the reality in this World...."Imaginary line" that's a new one...:lol:

This imaginary line is called "home" by 176 million people and many people living abroad. This imaginary line is a place they love and many would sacrifice their live for in order to protect it, our families are they, our childhoods are there, are homes and property, our ancestral homeland even. Call me crazy, but I think Nukes help us to protect these special things from other nuclear threats.

I repeat, "Yes we have issues at home, but Nuclear weapons are not designed to protect us from everything, a Nation must use a multilateral approach to diverse problems. Though on the Nuclear front, it is especially important to deter war with regional nations that threaten Pakistan's sovereignty and nationhood."

Afford medical treatment, okay your really a wild pacifist who is against realistic weapons that actually deter further warfare.

Why do you blame Pakistan? Don't you understand we have been forced to go Nuclear? I guess not.

I rest my case, If I wish to respond to your next post I may or may not.

The students in the video are ignorant and thank God they are not serving in the Elite Offices of the Army.

Very well said. The Aggressor, the Foreign Invader, the Imperialist -- these people also happen to be the biggest hypocrites! :guns:

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom