What's new

What ethnic group are Afghan Hindus?

I had searched this topic a while ago myself while i was reading Pakhtun history.I did come across some generals,resistance fighters etc from the middle ages.However before the islamic conquests there were hindu kings of afghan priceps that did have an effect on the afghan culture(i am talking about the afghan culture before the taliban came)

aw ji wale tasu am ye sa?
You forgot the the most cunning man ever hails from kandhar "shakuni".

Beech mein pehle to tu hi aaya tha. :laugh:

If you have even single digit IQ than you should know that, i replied to poster who addressed me. And you brought Lahore into discussion and like always you keep jumping from one tree to another like monkey

You forgot the the most cunning man ever hails from kandhar "shakuni".
Yup but i purposely did not include religious history(mythology btw no offence) as there is very little real proof to it and also my understanding of mahabharta is not that good,it would be great if an Indian can make a good explainatory thread as on wikipedia it is extremely spread out and confusing.

Yup but i purposely did not include religious history(mythology btw no offence) as there is very little real proof to it and also my understanding of mahabharta is not that good,it would be great if an Indian can make a good explainatory thread as on wikipedia it is extremely spread out and confusing.

So rora, what are you a Khattak, a Yousafzai, an Achakzai, a Durrani etc. - Which one ? :azn:

If you have even single digit IQ than you should know that, i replied to poster who addressed me. And you brought Lahore into discussion and like always you keep jumping from one tree to another like monkey

O digital, apne pehle ke post padh.

Muslim rajputs are fake. They just do it to prove themselves superior to the other lower class mainly punjabi converts.

You cannot be a Muslim and a Rajput at the same time. Theres a reason Rajsathan was the only region unable to be converted by Islam when all the surrounding regions(Punjab, Kashkir, UP, Gujarat, Sindh) were majority or substantially underwent conversions.

Rajputana and Islam are incompatible, those claiming oterwise are either faking it or are half-breds, in any case cannot be considered as Rajputs.

Rajput is a caste not a religion. There are Rajputs who are Hindus, Muslims and in east Punjab there are even Sikh Rajputs. It's similar to how there are Jats who are Muslim(in Pakistan), Hindu(in Haryana, Rajasthan, UP) and Sikh(in Indian Punjab). The Rajputs of the plains of Punjab had largely become Muslims while the Rajputs of Rajasthan and the Paharia Rajputs of Himachal and Jammu remained Hindu.

Rajput is a caste not a religion. There are Rajputs who are Hindus, Muslims and in east Punjab there are even Sikh Rajputs. It's similar to how there are Jats who are Muslim(in Pakistan), Hindu(in Haryana, Rajasthan, UP) and Sikh(in Indian Punjab). The Rajputs of the plains of Punjab had largely become Muslims while the Rajputs of Rajasthan and the Paharia Rajputs of Himachal and Jammu remained Hindu.

Yeah and in Musllims caste is not allowed, so what are you tryin to say.

All I was saying is Muslim Rajputs are considered lower than chooras in Rajasthan.

All I was saying is Muslim Rajputs are considered lower than chooras in Rajasthan.
bro, no one should be considered low or high because of their caste or religion. this type of thinking has kept India divided for centuries and the reason why so many churas are converting to Christianity because they are considered low. If given military training, Churas are just as brave as anyone else.

You know a person who belong to a lower caste/profession but has good manner and character would deserve more respect than bigot and racist guys like yourself even if they belong to so called superior or martial caste and that is beauty of Islam and that's why it appeal to masses and you see Muslims from all background, castes, cultures, tribes, races, colour, and ethnicity etc. Islam recognize these tribal identity and caste/profession but having boasting/vainglory, show off and fake pride on your ancestry or lineage which make you think others inferior because of their profession/castes/tribes/colour etc is clearly forbidden . Here is the message of Islam which is very universal and wish every Muslim follow it because we have few Muslim among us who inherited this mental disease from your kind because of living together side by side for such long time

" O mankind! We created you from a single (pair) of a male and a female, and made you into nations and tribes, that you may know each other (not that you may despise each other). Verily the most honoured of you in the sight of Allah is (he who is) most righteous of you (Surah al-Hujurat, 13) "

Chura is caste or profession? Churas are the ones who does cleaning and sweeping and i have seen enough of your so called high caste Brahmin doing this in western countries lol If a sweeper born in sweeper family then he should be considered polluted irrespective of his education, cleanliness and character ? Great logic. I wish american also treat you like dalit because you deserve it :D . People like yourself who oppress their own kind and then expect from others to respect such narrow beliefs and approach of Hinduism is even insult to Hinduism. Here is what happened because of this approach

By the 15th century Guru Nanak the founder of Sikhism brought a new message and spoke out against the caste system. He stressed that all people were equal and the new religion forbade the caste system.The Churas flocked to the new religion, though in practice discrimination against Mazhabi Sikhs by upper caste Sikhs (Jatts, Rajputs) persists, and intermarriage is uncommon.

Amongst Sikhs, the Churas are known as a warrior landowning caste called Mazhabi Sikhs, they have a fine and feared reputation as soldiers; a reputaion made famous by their service in the Sikh 10th Light Infantry.

The Churas were largely converted to Christianity in North India during the British raj. The vast majority were converted from the Mazhabi Sikh communities of Punjab, and to a lesser extent Hindu Churas; under the influence of enthusiastic British army officers and Christian missionaries. Consequently, since partition they are now divided between Pakistani Punjab and Indian Punjab. Large numbers of Mazhabi Sikhs were also converted in the Moradabad district and the Bijnor district of Uttar Pradesh. Rohilkhand saw a mass conversion of its entire population of 4500 Mazhabi Sikhs into the Methodist Church.Sikh organisations became alarmed at the rate of conversions among the Mazhabi Sikhs and responded by immediately dispatching Sikh missionaries to counteract the conversions.

bro, no one should be considered low or high because of their caste or religion. this type of thinking has kept India divided for centuries and the reason why so many churas are converting to Christianity because they are considered low. If given military training, Churas are just as brave as anyone else.
and then these guys surprise that how such huge population got ruled by invaders lol

Last edited:
You know a person ...<trash>... got ruled by invaders lol

You can keep your preaching to your mullah friends, all I said was Muslims Rajputs are an anomaly.

I would be ashamed if I was one of those who sold their daughters to Mughals and converted to arab traditions.

Thats all.

You can keep your preaching to your mullah friends, all I said was Muslims Rajputs are an anomaly.

I would be ashamed if I was one of those who sold their daughters to Mughals and converted to arab traditions.

Thats all.
Are you talking about jodha bai? Well this practice is still common in Indian Bollywood industry and such msulim guys with hindu wives have huge fans following :D Its was not conversion into race(arab or Mughal )but into religion Islam. Arab/mughal is race but Islam is religion and thatswhat i have been explaining to your pea-brain form last two pages. Btw How Muslim marry with other Muslim is equal to selling daughter ? Rajpout bai begum was mother of Emperor Bahadur Shah . I am sure you know how women were treated in Hinduism in past before giving lecture on dignity of women ? Loyalty of Muslims is with Islam before anything else. Rajpouts or non rajpouts dont make any difference. What about those Hindu who were allies of Mughals? It was not preaching bandit queen.I was simply showing a mirror where you could see your ugly mind. It seem Hinduvata guys were your history teacher and they have done a good job :)

There was a Hindko man in my town who was a practicing Hindu, he was very well respected and ran a successful cafe.

Back
Top Bottom