What's new

What ethnic group are Afghan Hindus?

In indian punjab most common rajput surnames are janjua, minhas and Bhatti.

Yeah but they have the same religion so it was opposed but not that much
bhatti is khatri surname.. Punjabis are not rajpoots. Rajpoots are from rajasthan. those Punjabis rajpoots who have last names like chohan have their roots in rajasthan but living in Punjab for generations they speak Punjabi.

bhatti is khatri surname.. Punjabis are not rajpoots. Rajpoots are from rajasthan. those Punjabis rajpoots who have last names like chohan have their roots in rajasthan but living in Punjab for generations they speak Punjabi.
Plz read punjab chiefs by denzil ibbertson, u will get an idea. I have never heard of bhatti khatri. Even jatts are supposed to have come from sind, so they r also not punjabis per se

Yeah - you got courage to recognize Punjabi only when Hindus all of sudden gave up Punjabi, limited it to Sikhs - trimmed Punjab into small province that also without own capital.

You know sh!t about Pakistan.

Search PDF - here is also you are one guy who started this. Which Pashtun have clarified it?

I think lovy u must know india is not a country of one region of punjab or haryana or anyother that whole hindu or sikhs or others wud speak same lang.
If u again think that sikhs were directly landed from heaven in our punjab parts then I must correct Sikhs were also hindus once upon a time n no offence or baniya hindu supermacy attitude.......
Hindus sikhs bhudist jainist n muslim across the country has never spoken in one lang instead all promoted thr regional lang or dialect. .....
Punjab not having any capital was a wise decision now both Pun n Har developed thr side of Chandigarh mohali n panchkula......
U know a load of shit of India n punjab......

Last edited:
I think lovy u must know india is not a country of one region of punjab or haryana or anyother that whole hindu or sikhs or others wud speak same lang.
If u again think that sikhs were directly landed from heaven in our punjab parts then I must correct Sikhs were also hindus once upon a time n no offence or baniya hindu supermacy attitude.......
Hindus sikhs bhudist jainist n muslim across the country has never spoken in one lang instead all promoted thr regional lang or dialect. .....
Punjab not having any capital was a wise decision now both Pun n Har developed thr side of Chandigarh mohali n panchkula......
U know a load of shit of India n punjab......

We were talking about EAST PUNJAB of 1947 not all India. so no point of your 7 lines argument.

Keep dreaming bhaye. I just feel sorry for elders of Indian punjabis, who can't for a moment think what happened to their language thanks to hindus like you. Hindu is peculiar animal as said by Dalit news editor, he enjoy watching other people language die.

No wonder hindus completly rejected punjabi, because it was not their to begin with. And embarassing thing is Sanskrit depite so many hindus is dead language. lol Only Aryans spoke sanskrit.

How can Hindus be aryans? When aryans didn't look like midget bhangees. When they come they were pure, without any mixing with Indian races.

Dont drag our religion when u r frustrated..... else one can air golden words of Muslim scholars against islam.... no offence humbly requesting not to do shitting on our religion unnecessary......

We were talking about EAST PUNJAB of 1947 not all India. so no point of your 7 lines argument.

You took entire Lahore the city built by Sikhs-Hindus leaving nothing for East Punjab.

You took entire Lahore the city built by Sikhs-Hindus leaving nothing for East Punjab.

We haven't took it - Sikhs & Hindus opted Dilli built by Muslims & British over Lahore.

We haven't took it - Sikhs & Hindus opted Dilli built by Muslims & British over Lahore.

Your Capital was Karachi, not Lahore. Delhi wasn't for to be provincial capital of East Punjab.

Your Capital was Karachi, not Lahore. Delhi wasn't for to be provincial capital of East Punjab.

Capital of Punjab was/is Lahore - They allied with congress and went ahead for division of Punjab knowing that they will loose Lahore - so, they actually preferred Dilli over Lahore

Capital of Punjab was/is Lahore - They allied with congress and went ahead for division of Punjab knowing that they will loose Lahore - so, they actually preferred Dilli over Lahore

Status of Lahore was confusing till the last point of partition of Punjab because it was Muslim majority but businesses and economy were mainly owned by non-Muslims. League's original plan was to get entire Punjab for Pakistan, League was initially reluctant to accept the partition of Punjab and Bengal.

Not really, after hindu shahis were pushed back and punjabis lost. We accepted it as it is instead of giving away our daughters to make better deal. Sufis converted us and not by force.

No offence but can u provide some source to back up ur claim... Any source with sum numbers which shows the influence of Sufi s of spreading islam.....?

We are not chamars, they only live in India. Also i have seen so many Indians, they all just look like pakistani dalit churas. Thats why their heritage now is bhangee. And i dont even know who are bhils, every rajasthani look like same to me.

U shud not have used such words being a believer of equality(islam)stilll u do, means many among us still living in past of casteism ....

Last edited:
Status of Lahore was confusing till the last point of partition of Punjab because it was Muslim majority but businesses and economy were mainly owned by non-Muslims. League's original plan was to get entire Punjab for Pakistan, League was initially reluctant to accept the partition of Punjab and Bengal.

LOL!!! How it was confusing when formula of partition was clear? fact is ML didn't wanted to divided Punjab - it was Sikhs & Hindus who opted for it and Lahore being Muslim majority was bound to be in Pakistan - So, stop whining and wasting my time and wait for your friend @shan to complete his jail term to discuss your indi-genious history.

BTW - Why you are not banned along with him?

LOL!!! How it was confusing when formula of partition was clear? fact is ML didn't wanted to divided Punjab - it was Sikhs & Hindus who opted for it and Lahore being Muslim majority was bound to be in Pakistan.

League wanted bigger Pakistan wanted the Hindu-Sikh majority areas in their Muslim homeland, why would they be opposing partition and after the unfulfilled wish came the term moth-eaten Pakistan.

BTW - Why you are not banned along with him?

Seems he thought he could be racist against anyone.

Last edited:
League wanted bigger Pakistan wanted the Hindu-Sikh majority areas in their Muslim homeland, why would they be opposing partition and after the unfulfilled wish came the term moth-eaten Pakistan.

How many time you repeat the same argument? Go and find someone at same intellect level as you are to keep repeating same sh!t.

Back
Top Bottom