What's new

What ethnic group are Afghan Hindus?

In indian punjab most common rajput surnames are janjua, minhas and Bhatti.

Yeah, never knew any Jatt bhatti. So Bhatti is rajput only. There are many rajas and bhattis in Pakistan. Janjua very few, Indian janjua most be those who migrated from Pakistan?

Yeah, never knew any Jatt bhatti. So Bhatti is rajput only. There are many rajas and bhattis in Pakistan. Janjua very few, Indian janjua most be those who migrated from Pakistan?
Yes bro most came from pakistan but i think majority of janjuas are muslims. Raja pakistan mut be having a better idea about that.

We have a muslim part of our family who still live in Daska

In indian punjab most common rajput surnames are janjua, minhas and Bhatti.

Yeah but they have the same religion so it was opposed but not that much

:(

Damn being a mallu I can never claim to have a warrior heritage :D

:(

Damn being a mallu I can never claim to have a warrior heritage :D
Your a Nair. That's pretty warrior to me.

When i said you are Chura or bhangi :D I said chura or bhangi are your own country fellows so insulting them is like insulting yourself

Great Tumara Rajpout and i am janjua rajput and should we fight ? lol
I let my frustration get the better of me. :(
Yes we should fight, you are bullying me and harassing me. :cry:

Janjua rajpouts are present in Rawalpindi district photohar region and mostly azad kasmir and kahuta district and surrounding areas. Most of them served in Pakistan army . Notorious General tikka khan, boxer amir khan and current Director General of ISI are also janjua

Janjua - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Janjua rajpouts are present in Rawalpindi district photohar region and mostly azad kasmir and kahuta district and surrounding areas. Most of them served in Pakistan army . Notorious General tikka khan, boxer amir khan and current Director General of ISI are also janjua

I thought ghummans were jatt but the link says that they are a branch of janjuas?

What clan does Rajas like Ramiz Raja belong to? Many rajputs in Pakistan use Raja surname. Its just common surname for any Rajput in Pakistan?

Who r ezhavas??

Never looked into them much to be honest. I guess, ezhavas are of the Shudra caste?

The Ezhavas are notable for having contributed great social reformers like Sree Narayana Guru, and others who brought great changes to caste discrimination.

The reformers among the Ezhavas were crucial to changing kerala from the most casteist society to one of the least :)

here is a link :)

@Butchcassidy they also form one of the most powerful groups during election time :D

Ezhava - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Your a Nair. That's pretty warrior to me.

Nairs are more known for their unique matriarchal and matrilineal customs really :-)

Last edited:
I thought ghummans were jatt but the link says that they are a branch of janjuas?
Might be . I have no idea :)

What clan does Rajas like Ramiz Raja belong to? Many rajputs in Pakistan use Raja surname. Its just common surname for any Rajput in Pakistan?
Yea he might be janjua. I have seen janjua either use nick Raja(short form of rajpout) before or after their names or use Janjua after their names but some dont use any of these nick . Other Rajpout may use word Rana, Rao, bhatti, minhas etc

Last edited:
Might be . I have no idea :)

Yea he might be janjua. I have seen janjua either use nick Raja(short form of rajpout) before or after their names or use Janjua after their names but some dont use any of these nick . Other Rajpout may use word Rana, Rao, bhatti, minhas etc

So Rao and Rana are also rajputs, interesting.

So Rao and Rana are also rajputs, interesting.

Mostly pakistani rajpout who us title Ranaa are the ones who migrated from India and mostly bhatti and chauhan rajpout use it

Rana, rao and raja mean same thing prince lol so called prince i would say :D

Back
Top Bottom