What's new

What ethnic group are Afghan Hindus?

Jats are 10% in Rajastan. It seem 70% are SC castes and tribes?
Indeed, but Jats, Rajputs and too an extent Gujars are the people who dominate the society.
So do you admit that the Rajasthan DNA on HarrapaDNA cannot be classed for Rajputs?
You seem like a smart guy, I hope we don't make personal attacks from now on.

Indeed, but Jats, Rajputs and too an extent Gujars are the people who dominate the society.
So do you admit that the Rajasthan DNA on HarrapaDNA cannot be classed for Rajputs?
You seem like a smart guy, I hope we don't make personal attacks from now on.

Yeah in that case its possible because low caste make 70% of population. Anyway i believed vast majority was Rajputs going by how its portrayed in media instead of just 10-15%.

No maternal side is mohyal and paternal jatt. I saw u in bimaru section so thought that u were from bihar
Your Mohyal, that is interesting. You people are considered extremely brave and are also known as Hussaini Brahmins because you fought with Muslims in Afghanistan. A very proud people.:cheers:

Yeah in that case its possible because low caste make 70% of population. Anyway i believed vast majority was Rajputs going by how its portrayed in media instead of just 10-15%.
Percentage wise the majority of rajputs are in himachal and jammu region. Lot of rajputs in potohar region also if i am not mistaken

Your Mohyal, that is interesting. You people are considered extremely brave and are also known as Hussaini Brahmins because you fought with Muslims in Afghanistan. A very proud people.:cheers:
Yes bro it is thought that the hindu shahi rulers were mohyals.

There is a saying- wah dutt sultan adha hindu te adha musalman

Percentage wise the majority of rajputs are in himachal and jammu region. Lot of rajputs in potohar region also if i am not mistaken

Yes bro it is thought that the hindu shahi rulers were mohyals.

I dont know how many Rajputs in terms % are in Pakistan, but its sizeable comunity. Common surname is Raja, also Janjua. Many dont use rajput surnames. Also Bhatti is surname of some jats and rajputs. Bhatti is manly rajputs surname.

I dont know how many Rajputs in terms % are in Pakistan, but its sizeable comunity. Common surname is Raja, also Janjua. Many dont use rajput surnames. Also Bhatti is surname of some jats and rajputs.
In indian punjab most common rajput surnames are janjua, minhas and Bhatti.

I get that...It was more in reference to you being a Jatt from your paternal side.
Yeah but they have the same religion so it was opposed but not that much

Back
Top Bottom