What's new

what do you think who is behind to creating insurgency in pakistan

AHMED85

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
It is important question but there are many opinion of peoples ???

what do you think who is behind to creating insurgency :flame:in Pakistan ??

hare are some of most opinion of peoples what do you think which is more reliable in all of this.

after some days we are able to collect some consequence of this issue.

1) all of this doing Taliban's ??

2) may be it is all work of (black water) ??

3) how much indian (RAW) involove for creating this situation, some of our peoples say all of this doing India and they use name of Taliban s.

4) how much other countries concern behind all of this like Afghanistan, R.U.S.E,America and so forth you think.

In end what is you opinion for this thread and what is the solution ???

:pakistan:

my opinion is most of (RAW) 40% and American (black water) 50% involve behind all of this :sniper:

coz our government rest on American friendship.

i think mad rest is impossible and

for in rest there is death.:azn:

but only on god :pakistan:

and solution is :no:don't rest on America.:pakistan:

Our social and moral bankruptcy as a nation.
Hard times are for testing the nation. These are the result of 64 years policies.
Dont look outside. We have enough dirt from inside.
I think its made by the people who are not happy with new Pakistan. They want to continue old corrupt systems. But the people are waiting for the changes.

no doubt.....its ISI...By doing this america gets sympathy towards pakistan...and will get some donation....

no doubt.....its ISI...By doing this america gets sympathy towards pakistan...and will get some donation....

i am curious since some pakistanis always say the taliban is indian hindu organisation with indian hindus in disguise as taliban. how many uncircumsized militants were caught in pakistan?

Our social and moral bankruptcy as a nation.
Hard times are for testing the nation. These are the result of 64 years policies.
Dont look outside. We have enough dirt from inside.
I think its made by the people who are not happy with new Pakistan. They want to continue old corrupt systems. But the people are waiting for the changes.

yes brother i agree with you in the limit of social change every society can be changeable but there is some external hand to promoting insurgency in Pakistan.
i also know this is the result of our bad policies but we should make change in our material resources not in our culture. we bring some innovative thing in it but we cant rapidly change in it .and we should not rejecting that there is external hand involve to make present situation in Pakistan. :pakistan:

mister your this post shows us that no doubt the RAW and black water both are involving in :sniper: in Pakistan
don't worry our ISI is loyal with country and Inshah Allah we will grip on all terrors.:sniper:

i am curious since some pakistanis always say the taliban is indian hindu organisation with indian hindus in disguise as taliban. how many uncircumsized militants were caught in pakistan?

don't make tension :no:for you self
now any of your agent we will comeback you in :sniper: :pop:

Few criminal gangs who are associating themselves with Taliban.
The school of thought has had great success during the last two hundred years.
The betrayal and rebellion of this school of thought destroyed the caliphate and humiliated all muslims worldwide.
This school of thought has created the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
The insurgency has been building for 30 years.
The madrassah network will feed the insurgency for the next 10 years.

Meet the scholars and leaders of this school of thought and they will make it quite clear that the murder of Pakistani's is quite acceptable.

Love and Blessings,
Khizr

This is a hard question.. captured taliban have said they get aide and targets from India.. and this blackwater thing sounds quite dangerous in Pakistan.. why is it there anyways...

but my opinion:

Blackwater: 30%
Raw: 50%

I dont think taliban are in this in anyway.. I mean teh war on terror started in 2001, there were taliban on pakistan soil from 2001 till 2006.. everything was alright in pakistan during those years but suddenly sumthing happened from 2006 and 07 and on till now... what im saying is taliban have been living in pakistan since 2001 and there havent been any attacks on pakistan till late 2006... sumthing went wrong in late 2006 and 2007... and now teh problem still continues...

actually suddenly PA started fighting these peaceful Talibans

This is a hard question.. captured taliban have said they get aide and targets from India.. and this blackwater thing sounds quite dangerous in Pakistan.. why is it there anyways...

but my opinion:

Blackwater: 30%
Raw: 50%

I dont think taliban are in this in anyway.. I mean teh war on terror started in 2001, there were taliban on pakistan soil from 2001 till 2006.. everything was alright in pakistan during those years but suddenly sumthing happened from 2006 and 07 and on till now... what im saying is taliban have been living in pakistan since 2001 and there havent been any attacks on pakistan till late 2006... sumthing went wrong in late 2006 and 2007... and now teh problem still continues...

@P.I.A.

You might not be aware but in FATA espicially, Taliban and Al-Qada affliated groups were on a killing spree targetting maliks and adminsitrators against foreigners on Pakistani soil there. Musharraf even launched operations against them in 2004-2005. It was after the Lal Masjid incident in 2007 that TTP was formed and declared officially. Saleem Safi had an interesting program on the "origins of TTP" which is also posted on this forum if you search for it

Back
Top Bottom