What's new

What do you think of cousin marriages ?

So what do you think of it ? bad genes?, inbred? disease? lower iq? smaller height? Pakistan should they introduce law and testing.

I vaguely remember reading that iran has introduced a program where you can do a test to find out if you and partner are to have healthy baby or not. I forgotten the name of this program. Anyone that knows could you please help.

From my observation most cousin marriages have children with eczema and slow motor skills. They fall ill easily, and have weak immune system.
What you said above is 100% true and i agree with it.
I once opened a thread on this topic and the hypocrites moderators closed it.
Here is my verdict "Its wrong scientifically,morally and socially in any civilized society hence should be banned"

Its true i have seen many many couples with disabled kids
I know a family... which has been banging cousins since kingdom come... i mean for real... for atleast 4 generations..
Till now they have dodged the bullet... I wonder for how long...

But according to them... they dont plan on doing it in future...

And they said that right after another of their "sons" cousin marriage...

You know I have very low body hair - arms, chests, legs. On the contrary I have right plume on my head. And have not lost it with age. I think there is some connection there.
Me too... thankfully we aint mothafukin wereworves..

You are a living proof of how right OP is.
We all read your low IQ posts on this forum.
thats-some-fucked-up-shit.jpg

Yep didnt stop Rothschild, Rockefeller (he loved eugenic programs funded it in USA and in Germany), the royal family from taking over. Pharaohs too.

There are many non-genetic factors which is also affecting the health of infants. You will probably ignore majority positive cases of cousin marriages where children were born as fit (boht physically and mentally) and by the way darwin’s parents were also first cousins :P This risk of abnormalities apply primarily to those couples who are carriers of genetic disorders that are normally rare and for over 90% of cousin marriages, their risk [of having a child with a genetic abnormality] is the same as it is for the general population. Just think about past about how evolution of life occurred from one man and woman

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/s...s-getting-married-scientists-say-1210072.html
hmm.. I dont believe in 'adam and eve and generations of incest theory'.. of human history... there is little scientific evidence.
look am not saying most people will get genetic defect, vast majority will be alright, even if 0.1 percent get it, its a big enough(if in other population 0.01 percent get it).
anyway I am not good enough to explain using stats and probability, somebody should post an infograpics that makes it easier to grasp.

Back
Top Bottom