What's new

What do you love about Pakistan?

you guys do the same, your media went too far by calling team member of other team 'ISI agent'
66539_121132304703772_848404562_n.jpg

This is photoshop done by few madrassa educated paksitanis :rofl: who just seek attention n mock india :rofl:

you guys do the same, your media went too far by calling team member of other team 'ISI agent'
66539_121132304703772_848404562_n.jpg

Do you really believe this image ? Huh, its poorly photo-shopped . The creator should have atleast used some part of the brain to make it look original. NDTV logo has gone for a toss.

People who believe and make decisions based on exchange of words over internet probably have'nt met someone in person. But whoever Pakistanis I have met are too good ! Nowhere they sound alien or hostile. Well, on a serious note I do feel a healthy and warm hearted neighbour is very much needed to strengthen the subcontinent.

i haven't been to Pakistan but happened to come across many pakistanis in qatar , especially Punjabis and pathans . I Loved the hospitality(Mehman nawazi) of Pathans .i was invited to one of their ocassions and no doubt i was recieved with warm hugs and treated with a special attention as a guest till i left, i miss those days though. secondly i love some of the pakistani cuisine,including nihari, boona ghosht , and peshawari kabab

True Said, Punjabis or Pathans kafi Mehman Nawaz Hote Hain.
I love the way they treat their guests.

Very nice.

You are from the place that my nani was from.

A place I very much wanted to visit at one point in my life.

But now, I will never visit India.

Main kasam kaadi, main kaddi India ney jao.

And only because of the Indians that comment here.

I have even laid to rest my wish, because of the izzat of my lovely country.

I love my country. Pakistan Zindabad,
hmmmmm

Last edited by a moderator:
Peoples of Pakistan are very emotional like us.... places are not where I wanna go & watch but off course I like people of Pakistan.

Back
Top Bottom