What's new

What do you hope/expect out of the Corps Commander Conference?

IbnAbdullah

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Salaam

What sort of press release do you expect will come out of the Corps Commander Conference?

---

Personally, I expect and hope for some measures that take effect immediately - not declaration of war or anything - that will send the message that Pakistan is serious and it's not business as usual.

More importantly, however, I expect the policy statement that comes out to be worded as such that it undoes the policy shift by Musharraf to consider the local resistance as not a legitimate struggle.

I don't expect it say Pakistan will support the local resistance movement with arms and such - just that the locals have the right to resist and Pakistan supports that right. Something diplomatic but clear enough as well.

I also hope for Pakistan to really try hard to bring about a settlement between the US and the Taliban ASAP so we can focus on this. However, that will be behind the scenes mostly.

Nothing much. I believe this is a step taken in sync and possible tact approval from Pakistan.

It could be to built up tension to the point where world powers will have to intervene.

This should take us to the point where Trump has agreed to mediate and we might have mediation and end result could be that India takes Hindu majority part of Jamu and Ladakh while Pakistan gets Kashmir valley and part of jamu where Muslims are majority.

This will be win-win for both.

Nothing much. I believe this is a step taken in sync and possible tact approval from Pakistan.

It could be to built up tension to the point where world powers will have to intervene.

This should take us to the point where Trump has agreed to mediate and we might have mediation and end result could be that India takes Hindu majority part of Jamu and Ladakh while Pakistan gets Kashmir valley and part of jamu where Muslims are majority.

Kargil will go to India?

i dont

its too good to be true..india wont do that..this would come across as a major loss for them..public wont accept it

It isn’t a win win if India is loosing territory.

It isn’t a win win if India is loosing territory.

That is what both nation has been stuck with since 47 and no resolution.

Yes India might lose territory but its territory that is costing it alot to control both financially and militarily where as economic gains are limited. On realistic terms its the only solution to the problem unless we want this mess to continue for next few years.

Another Indian poster also posted in another thread that Vajapayee was considering given up Kashmir valley during Musharaf.

i dont

its too good to be true..india wont do that..this would come across as a major loss for them..public wont accept it

There is no other solution to this problem. It is the only realistic solution where both parties share territory.

Yes too good to be true.

Kargil will go to India?

Well small details can be worked out. beside kargil is just ice mountain nothing else. Yes provided it will not impede Pakistan or become a threatening location than why not.

We need to start pounding Indian army at the LOC and international border followed by precision strikes on their forward bases in Kashmir. We will need to make a start, Kashmiries will finish it.

Nothing will come out. Even if something radical is decided, they won't be 'announcing' it. So you won't know.

Pakistan can go to ICJ and UNSC to mount a powerful and well-planned case and highlight that india can't just merge a universally acknowledged disputed territory into its state, and how that creates a very dangerous precedent.

We need to start pounding Indian army at the LOC and international border followed by precision strikes on their forward bases in Kashmir. We will need to make a start, Kashmiries will finish it.

Not now , wait for the right time.

Nothing will come out. Even if something radical is decided, they won't be 'announcing' it. So you won't know.

Pakistan can go to ICJ and UNSC to mount a powerful and well-planned case and highlight that india can't just merge a universally acknowledged disputed territory into its state, and how that creates a very dangerous precedent.

I agree. Probably nothing will happen. Thanks to a decade of economic destruction.

Not now , wait for the right time.

Pressure has to be built up now and not later.

The problem can only be solved through third party resolution. Now if Pakistan makes LOC hot it will force world powers to intervene. They cannot let Pakistan / India go to full scale war.

Pressure has to be built up now and not later.

The problem can only be solved through third party resolution. Now if Pakistan makes LOC hot it will force world powers to intervene. They cannot let Pakistan / India go to full scale war.

india did this to shift our focus from afghan peace process towards Loc and US deep state is with india they dont want US forces out from afghanistan. The peace process must continue. after that we will make a move. At this point we must be quiet.

The historical order of precedence: first Afganistan and then Hindustan!! Secure Afganistan at any cost.....

india did this to shift our focus from afghan peace process towards Loc and US deep state is with india they dont want US forces out from afghanistan. The peace process must continue. after that we will make a move. At this point we must be quiet.
Maintain radio silence and be dead quiet...

Back
Top Bottom