What's new

What do you guys think the worst SOUNDING language is?

Status
Not open for further replies.
This may become a troll thread soon,
depend on who speak , such as South-Korea speake Korean sounds more tender than N-Korea which sounds like one AK47 firing.
I like England speaking English, but Indian English is too rapid, such as Rajesh Koothrappali in the TV <the big bong theory> .

one magnetic voice sounds good no matter what he/she speaking
hadiqa kayani singing in Chinese sound very nice.

chinese....

it is really hilarious to hear that language!!!! chi chi chu chou mao pou khao, lao mao laopao sao..... ha ha ha ha really funny man!!!

Apu's accent from the Simpsons is the most widely used example of a funny sounding accent.

The Indian languages sound like that, like the speakers are constantly wobbling their heads.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ching chuing kang ching tung. :D

I was just being modest previously. :P

Actually Chinese is alright once you understand basic Chinese. I picked up basic Chinese phrases as my Chinese friends know contractors from Flushing town to fix things at my home and is very efficient and not expensive compared to others but who can speak only Chinese.

Some research suggesting that language pronunciation determines size of lips (just compare various races and their respective languages). I won't hate any language/sounding pattern every language having its uniqueness in their own way.

Apu's accent from the Simpsons is the most widely used example of a funny sounding accent.

The Indian languages sound like that, like the speakers are constantly wobbling their heads.

Please don't get so emotional. If someone doesn't like your language so what. This is the 3rd time you've posted the exact same thing.

Please don't get so emotional. If someone doesn't like your language so what. This is the 3rd time you've posted the exact same thing.

do you have some video to describe what you mean actually??

do you have some video to describe what you mean actually??

U have made china red with anger.

dragon-gif.jpg

Its malayalam The worst sounding language!

It sounds like this : illa pora paty !!!!

a sentence i heard from a malayalam guy!! LOL Its definatly the worst sounding language

ofcourse, Alhamdulillah

Assalam o Alaikum brother plz introduce yrself.
Im Mohammad Umair Nawaz Abbasi from Bagh, Azad Kashmir n settled here in Islamabad for work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom