What's new

What do you guys think the worst SOUNDING language is?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Every language sounds weird to me other than Hindi. :D
anyone here can read, write arabic and can't understand even a single arabic word?

well most of us get taught to read quran but i dont understand the meaning of the words just like in the movie khuda kay lye shaan says i can read but dont know the meaning.

lol nice joke. French is a very sexy language.
I memorized this song in grade 8/9 and I still don't understand it. French is one of the sexiest languages on earth.

Did not see the Video but it says Alizee - Thats it man for me to say French is the sexiest language. :smitten:

Last edited by a moderator:
well most of us get taught to read quran but i dont understand the meaning of the words just like in the movie khuda kay lye shaan says i can read but dont know the meaning.

i got my 'hafiz e quraan' degree at the age of 8 but still i can't understand arabic.

No U Tube in office bro. :(

Watch it at home doc. It is seriously funny. It is Russel Peters stuff on Arab language and his agreement that coming from the mouth of two arab girls, it sounds so sexy while the stuff shown on TV is the American redneck version. :)

i got my 'hafiz e quraan' degree at the age of 8 but still i can't understand arabic.

after few slaps n dandai finish quran twice, however took long time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom