What's new

What do you guys think the worst SOUNDING language is?

Status
Not open for further replies.
erm you mean paper planes??? once mosque teacher fixing lamp and had his fingers on the two prongs of the bulb holder part, I told the other guy to turn on the switch = molvi bijli.

no paper plane but a human plane. When four boy from jamat hang u upside down and molvi beat your a$$ by stick is called hawai jahaz :D

Chinese, it's like dozens of birds chirping at the same time. When i was a kid, while listening radio i was like 'does that guy himself understood what he just said'. :P

Don't know about birds chirping.

The end syllables of each sentence, sounds more like a donkey with a nasal twang (hee-haaw) .....

no paper plane but a human plane. When four boy from jamat hang u upside down and molvi beat your a$$ by stick is called hawai jahaz :D

muurga = chicken = bend over n hold your ears n they put brick on your back n if it falls the danda will teach you to be more stable.

Incorrect. The way Pakistanis speak has a more middle-eastern feel to it.

Since Indians haven't held back in criticizing my language, I feel they will take my comments on their language constructively.

Whenever I hear Indian languages being spoken, it feels like they are sort of bobbing their head sideways constantly. Sort of like that character from the Simpsons, Apu.

Never liked it, and this was long before I had any political opinions about India at all.

CD - If that is your perception, fine with it. But if not, you need to let it slide. Many members have mentioned about tamil - my language as well - but my feel is it is all perceptions and have not reacted.

That always was my perception, whenever I heard it.

I wouldn't have said it normally, but I felt that there was a lot of "honesty" going on in this thread from the Indians towards my language, so I thought they would take it in the same vein of constructive criticism.

Hello friends,
What do you guys think the worst SOUNDING language is and why?

why this kolaveri machi.

and my answer is everyone loves mother tongue and language of its friendly nations.
and surely pak and chinese will hate ours.

muurga = chicken = bend over n hold your ears n they put brick on your back n if it falls the danda will teach you to be more stable.

happened with me many times.

No offense , but i went to europe and there the chinese "youth" would call me gay , their language was indeed annoying

This may become a troll thread soon,
depend on who speak , such as South-Korea speake Korean sounds more tender than N-Korea which sounds like one AK47 firing.
I like England speaking English, but Indian English is too rapid, such as Rajesh Koothrappali in the TV <the big bong theory> .

one magnetic voice sounds good no matter what he/she speaking

Yeah that's a common complaint by my American colleagues. Indians speak very fast. They often wonder how we get a breath in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom