What's new

What do you guys think the worst SOUNDING language is?

Status
Not open for further replies.
please don't reminds me those days. Know about 'hawai jahaz :D '?

erm you mean paper planes??? once mosque teacher fixing lamp and had his fingers on the two prongs of the bulb holder part, I told the other guy to turn on the switch = molvi bijli.

I guess you know what I am going to pick. :lol:

The Indian languages.

And no, it is not because I don't like Indians, this was a long time before I even had any opinions about them.

Except, Hindi and Urdu (language of Pakistan) are virtually indistinguishable save for a few words. So if you don't like Indian languages, by extension, you don't like Pakistani languages either.

hindi n south indian languages:lol:

ahmadinejad.jpg

Except, Hindi and Urdu (language of Pakistan) are virtually indistinguishable save for a few words. So if you don't like Indian languages, by extension, you don't like Pakistani languages either.

Incorrect. The way Pakistanis speak has a more middle-eastern feel to it.

Since Indians haven't held back in criticizing my language, I feel they will take my comments on their language constructively.

Whenever I hear Indian languages being spoken, it feels like they are sort of bobbing their head sideways constantly. Sort of like that character from the Simpsons, Apu.

Never liked it, and this was long before I had any political opinions about India at all.

Since Indians haven't held back in criticizing my language, I feel they will take my comments on their language constructively.

Whenever I hear Indian languages being spoken, it feels like they are sort of bobbing their head sideways constantly. Sort of like that character from the Simpsons, Apu.

Never liked it, and this was long before I had any political opinions about India at all.
apu3mh.png

lol nice joke. French is a very sexy language.
I memorized this song in grade 8/9 and I still don't understand it. French is one of the sexiest languages on earth.

r u crazy even Alizee's beautiful music cant change this weird language.

Last edited by a moderator:
Chinese, it's like dozens of birds chirping at the same time. When i was a kid, while listening radio i was like 'does that guy himself understood what he just said'. :P

fair enough, we are all entitled to our opinions in the free internet. To me chinese is the sound that would be made if you left a bull in a... china shop (pun). It sounds like glass breaking. Just my opinion.

ahmadinejad.jpg

seriously they r n also french.

CD - If that is your perception, fine with it. But if not, you need to let it slide. Many members have mentioned about tamil - my language as well - but my feel is it is all perceptions and have not reacted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom