What's new

What Do Indians Want From Pakistan !

Status
Not open for further replies.
We would too - but only until Kashmir issue is resolved.
dream on buddy... Non stop from 70 years, continue for eternity. India actually wants pakistan to come out of this illusion. That answers all questions of OP

I just created this account to reply to this thread. Sala yahan khud k desh k bande ek doosre se kuch nahi mangte, aap toh fir bhi paraaye mulk k ho. BTW, any normal citizen of either side, be it India or Pakistan, I guess we do not have any issue from each other. Only Politicians wants of both of the sides to make a conflict, just to run their politics. And those who spread Hate against each other in all of the Defense Forums, I guess they all are just Wannabe Netas and Politicans, and religiously behkaaye hue log (both Muslims and Hindus). I guess OP can find some feelings, if not answers, from my comment as I just spoke my heart out.

Yes I agree with you . On personal level most Pakistanis have no bad feelings against Indians as well so there may be a chance that some day popular public support may force politicians and leaders to solve the problems between India and Pakistan . But for this both countries should be ready for give and take for a better and secure future of people of this region !

Hindutva ideology has adapted to the time and most of the ppl adhereing to this ideology have no love for Pakistan/Bangladesh territory anymore. who would like to add 40crore more muslims to already 20 crore Indian muslims(whose radicalisation is already giving sleepless nights to Delhi policymakers) population. so obviously we have no problem with sovereign Pak and remember Indira Gandhi(most of Pakistani accuse of her being Hindutva extremist but she wasnot) withdrew Indian Army after 1971 from Dhaka. we have no plan to violate your(or anyone) sovereignty. plus your country has already nukes.
As for example if our state was expansionist in nature like China we would have claimed Nepals terai region of Madhesis who are pro-Indians.

Ok then what is your complain about Pakistan ?

stop terrorism. Thats the only complaint sir. Other than that, india and indians wouldnt even think of pakistan as our plate is already full with other priorities like poverty, education, housing for all, jobs... A lot actually.

dream on buddy... Non stop from 70 years, continue for eternity. India actually wants pakistan to come out of this illusion. That answers all questions of OP

As a Pakistani my idea is that best way for Kashmir solution is to ask the Kashmiri people what do they want ! Of course neither India or Pakistan would like to give up their position on Kashmir so easily but it can be worked out in stages.

As first stage lets make both Indian and Pakistani Kashmir a free military zone .......in second stage allow both Kashmiris across the border to travel and do business with each others ............in third stage lets give both regions semi autonomy within Pakistan and Indian control ............finally let Kashmiris decide where they wish to live ! After all its their land and they have right to decide !

i have read manytimes that pakistanis want neutralisation of threat from India and they dont accept status quo in Kashmir. for 1st i would say India has no plans to attack pak unless some guy like Hitler become our leader:-) for 2nd if you dont accept status quo then you should militarily try to rest control of Kashmir from Indian military and not like sending 1 or 2 jihadis 8-)

Pick Afridi as your opener for 2019 World cup clash against us. And yeah drop Kashmir issue.

stop terrorism. Thats the only complaint sir. Other than that, india and indians wouldnt even think of pakistan as our plate is already full with other priorities like poverty, education, housing for all, jobs... A lot actually.

Unfortunately this is also complain of Pakistanis towards Indians that they have been doing terrorism within Pakistan . By the way I dont know how many people have lost lives in India as result of so called terror activities but it is a fact that over 50,000 Pakistanis have died due to terrorists . Here is popular belief that its India which is sponsoring terrorism by having training camps in Afghanistan which brainwash and train terrorists who are killing innocent Pakistanis . It is my request to Indians to see this other side of the coin also . I wish you guys can come here and live for some time and see for yourself whats going on here !

I think Indian members will be better able to answer the main question raised by OP. But just my two cents, we are both two different nations but I do identity with North Indians, not so much with south east or west India, which makes majority of the country. I have met Indian people for real in the country I live in and I can assure you they are very normal people. Every time I have interacted with them it has been great and fun banter.

But the elites on both sides are hopeless bunch of asses. Saying it as it is.

Indians saying they want a peaceful, prosperous Pakistan is nothing but bullshit. Their definition of peaceful is total subjugation to India, akin to a satellite state. It wants total dominance in subcontinent and anyone challenging their hegemony is a terrorist and rogue state.

As a Pakistani , I have lived a life of over 50 years in which India is seen as arch enemy of Pakistan and I believe it is same across the border on local level. Inside my heart I always have a wish to see normal relations between both Pakistan and India but somehow my inner wish never seem to come true because of one reason or another .

I wish to start this thread asking an honest question pointed towards Indians that what exactly they expect Pakistan to do to normalize relations ? In other words what are their complains regarding Pakistan ?

And following question is that how much India is willing to cooperate with Pakistan in making relations normal ? In other words what advantage can Pakistan have from India in case of normal relations between two countries?

Here I do like to mention that while answering my question Indians should also realize that most of Pakistanis have following complains about India :

1. India has never accepted making of Pakistan and wish to undo the Partition of 1947 and bring back Pak under Hindu dominated control.

2. India has illegally occupied Muslim majority region of Kashmir which should have been part of Pakistan, considering the spirit of Partition in which all Muslim majority regions going to Pakistan and Hindu ones going to India .

3. India is illegally stopping the water from rivers of Kashmir in negation to the Indus Water Treaty of 1960.

4. India has always been supporting anti Pakistan and separatist movements within Pakistan to either weaken or disintegrate Pakistan and making of Bangladesh and current Indian activities to support Baloch , Pashtun, Sindhi , Mohajir separatist movements and terrorist TTP is an example of this .

What do Indians have to say about these complains which Pakistanis have about them and what can they do to negate these feelings in case if Indians are willing to have better relations with Pakistan?

Lets see what kind of response I get on this thread specially from other side of the border .

Don't know if this is a sarcastic post or not. What do you think that EVERY indian TRUELY wants from us? If you as a Pakistani don't know the answer to this question then I am seriously worried. indians want the total destruction and annihilation of the Pakistani nation and race. The sikhs tried this in August 1947 but failed..........the rest is history.

i have read manytimes that pakistanis want neutralisation of threat from India and they dont accept status quo in Kashmir. for 1st i would say India has no plans to attack pak unless some guy like Hitler become our leader:-) for 2nd if you dont accept status quo then you should militarily try to rest control of Kashmir from Indian military and not like sending 1 or 2 jihadis 8-)

Best way to deal with this problem is to mutually come to agreement that neither India nor Pakistan will send any terrorists or try to destablize each other . Neither Pakistan send anywhere in India nor India send anywhere in Pakistan. As for Kashmir issue I have given a suggestion above which can work out and be win win for both if agreed upon !

What Indians wants from Pakistan is clear, they are trying their very best to destabilise Pakistan & we all can see how they are doing it.

Don't know if this is a sarcastic post or not. What do you think that EVERY indian TRUELY wants from us? If you as a Pakistani don't know the answer to this then I am seriously worried. indians want the total destruction and annihilation of the Pakistani nation and race. The sikhs tried this in August 1947 but failed..........the rest is history.

May be I am an optimist or just a dreamer who think that every country has good and bad people so why not to open a frank dialogue between two countries and come to a point where both countries can live and let live ?

As a Pakistani , I have lived a life of over 50 years in which India is seen as arch enemy of Pakistan and I believe it is same across the border on local level. Inside my heart I always have a wish to see normal relations between both Pakistan and India but somehow my inner wish never seem to come true because of one reason or another .

I wish to start this thread asking an honest question pointed towards Indians that what exactly they expect Pakistan to do to normalize relations ? In other words what are their complains regarding Pakistan ?

And following question is that how much India is willing to cooperate with Pakistan in making relations normal ? In other words what advantage can Pakistan have from India in case of normal relations between two countries?

Here I do like to mention that while answering my question Indians should also realize that most of Pakistanis have following complains about India :

1. India has never accepted making of Pakistan and wish to undo the Partition of 1947 and bring back Pak under Hindu dominated control.

2. India has illegally occupied Muslim majority region of Kashmir which should have been part of Pakistan, considering the spirit of Partition in which all Muslim majority regions going to Pakistan and Hindu ones going to India .

3. India is illegally stopping the water from rivers of Kashmir in negation to the Indus Water Treaty of 1960.

4. India has always been supporting anti Pakistan and separatist movements within Pakistan to either weaken or disintegrate Pakistan and making of Bangladesh and current Indian activities to support Baloch , Pashtun, Sindhi , Mohajir separatist movements and terrorist TTP is an example of this .

What do Indians have to say about these complains which Pakistanis have about them and what can they do to negate these feelings in case if Indians are willing to have better relations with Pakistan?

Lets see what kind of response I get on this thread specially from other side of the border .

I am often surprised and shocked to see the divergence of views from apparently educated and reasonable seniors like yourself. (I mean no offence)

There is just such a huge amount of brainwashing your society has gone that its unbelievable.

For example take point 1.

How the hell do you know india has 'never' accepted making of pakistan. Has Indian parliament ever passed a resolution claiming karachi and lahore? And even if we did or claimed Mars for that matter, how would that affect your life? We got other shit to worry about.

2. You are asking what India wants. While proposing your demand to accede 'Muslime majority kashmir"!! 5 lakh pandits were driven out by jihadis. We have not forgotten that. Kashmir is not going anywhere, ever. Get that.

3. Get more informed. We have allotted you more than 80% of the water and we are not even using our fair share of water now. This is about to be changed though. to answer you query, we have not blocked any water. Get into the legalities, not propaganda, and you will find out.

4. Always been supporting? Wow. This statement is not even worth replying. Do some honest research for god sake.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom