What's new

What Do Indians Want From Pakistan !

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would love to see friendly relations between the two countries, but since this is the real world, all that India can realistically expect is for Pak Army/ISI to realize the futility of asymmetric warfare and allowing the civilian leadership on both countries to focus on development and poverty alleviation.

Actually we Indians want progressive democratic educated Pakistan so as India withall basic amenities and world class infrastructure. Like France Germany United through European union,I want to see Indian union of India,Pakistan, banladesh with free movenent,common currency less religious people.sorry for my English..typing difficult in a mobile
We would too - but only until Kashmir issue is resolved.

Hindutva ideology has adapted to the time and most of the ppl adhereing to this ideology have no love for Pakistan/Bangladesh territory anymore. who would like to add 40crore more muslims to already 20 crore Indian muslims(whose radicalisation is already giving sleepless nights to Delhi policymakers) population. so obviously we have no problem with sovereign Pak and remember Indira Gandhi(most of Pakistani accuse of her being Hindutva extremist but she wasnot) withdrew Indian Army after 1971 from Dhaka. we have no plan to violate your(or anyone) sovereignty. plus your country has already nukes.
As for example if our state was expansionist in nature like China we would have claimed Nepals terai region of Madhesis who are pro-Indians.

For the next decade or so leave us alone and freeze matters, including Kashmir. Let us concentrate on our growth and you guys can focus on the ultimate panacea - CPEC.

Lets revisit the situation post that.....

Nicky G you make sense and I am glad to read your points ! At least there is a voice which is willing to " Live and let live " Its good for a start and hope we can move on from here !

Now India only uses 20% what India can access, rest 80% is flown into Pakistan.

And this 80% is wasted because Pakistan has very little infrastructure to store the freshwater. It simply flows into the Arabian Sea. Instead of beating their chests about India's intentions about the Water Treaty, Pakistanis would be better served by confronting their government as to why it simply lets the water go waste.

As a Pakistani , I have lived a life of over 50 years in which India is seen as arch enemy of Pakistan and I believe it is same across the border on local level. Inside my heart I always have a wish to see normal relations between both Pakistan and India but somehow my inner wish never seem to come true because of one reason or another .

I wish to start this thread asking an honest question pointed towards Indians that what exactly they expect Pakistan to do to normalize relations ? In other words what are their complains regarding Pakistan ?

And following question is that how much India is willing to cooperate with Pakistan in making relations normal ? In other words what advantage can Pakistan have from India in case of normal relations between two countries?

Here I do like to mention that while answering my question Indians should also realize that most of Pakistanis have following complains about India :

1. India has never accepted making of Pakistan and wish to undo the Partition of 1947 and bring back Pak under Hindu dominated control.

2. India has illegally occupied Muslim majority region of Kashmir which should have been part of Pakistan, considering the spirit of Partition in which all Muslim majority regions going to Pakistan and Hindu ones going to India .

3. India is illegally stopping the water from rivers of Kashmir in negation to the Indus Water Treaty of 1960.

4. India has always been supporting anti Pakistan and separatist movements within Pakistan to either weaken or disintegrate Pakistan and making of Bangladesh and current Indian activities to support Baloch , Pashtun, Sindhi , Mohajir separatist movements and terrorist TTP is an example of this .

What do Indians have to say about these complains which Pakistanis have about them and what can they do to negate these feelings in case if Indians are willing to have better relations with Pakistan?

Lets see what kind of response I get on this thread specially from other side of the border .

Stay away from our matters.
That is the most important thing we wants.

Noone wants your nation in here .
Of Course not , some regions in Pakistan also didnt want to me merge with Pakistan but Pak chose to merge that forcefully .We didnt interefere in it .
Kashmir was independent until Pathan tribes invaded in there

So mind your own business and stay from our matters .
We wany nothing else

Hindutva ideology has adapted to the time and most of the ppl adhereing to this ideology have no love for Pakistan/Bangladesh territory anymore. who would like to add 40crore more muslims to already 20 crore Indian muslims(whose radicalisation is already giving sleepless nights to Delhi policymakers) population. so obviously we have no problem with sovereign Pak and remember Indira Gandhi(most of Pakistani accuse of her being Hindutva extremist but she wasnot) withdrew Indian Army after 1971 from Dhaka. we have no plan to violate your(or anyone) sovereignty. plus your country has already nukes.
As for example if our state was expansionist in nature like China we would have claimed Nepals terai region of Madhesis who are pro-Indians.

Ok then what is your complain about Pakistan ?

And this 80% is wasted because Pakistan has very little infrastructure to store the freshwater. It simply flows into the Arabian Sea. Instead of beating their chests about India's intentions about the Water Treaty, Pakistanis would be better served by confronting their government as to why it simply lets the water go waste.
Let them do that, the treaty was a goodwill gesture by Nehru and ended being a big mistake. We got to deal with it. I still stress on the point, we should fully utilize the water we can have. Not divert it to Pakistan.

Nothing they want but need pakistan onlybto win elections, as much anti pakistani u will be as much UR chances of PM will be bright no matter if u r gujrati butcher or a universal stupid man

I just created this account to reply to this thread. Sala yahan khud k desh k bande ek doosre se kuch nahi mangte, aap toh fir bhi paraaye mulk k ho. BTW, any normal citizen of either side, be it India or Pakistan, I guess we do not have any issue from each other. Only Politicians wants of both of the sides to make a conflict, just to run their politics. And those who spread Hate against each other in all of the Defense Forums, I guess they all are just Wannabe Netas and Politicans, and religiously behkaaye hue log (both Muslims and Hindus). I guess OP can find some feelings, if not answers, from my comment as I just spoke my heart out.

Appreciate your positive thoughts but the reality is harsh my friend.

for 2nd part KAshmir will never be Pakistans. it may continue simmering like this and till then it will be under Indian military. Indias diplomatic clout is increasing with its economic might and also its military power. . also it is a very strategic state. of course kashmir will continue to be a pain in our a$$ but there is simply no chance to give it up coz its a strategic area . so pakistan can forget kashmir

Dont you think that if it is Pakistani water then India should NOT worry whether this water is wasted in Pakistan or not ? Dont you think that making dams on 3 Pakistani rivers will create problems for Pakistan even if they try to make dams or ways to store water? Besides India has its own enough rivers and water resources to look after . Why to bother about pakistani water resources unless there are intentions to harm Pakistan ?

for 3rd part you should be thankful to Nehru who signed IWT which gave 80% water to pakistan and only 20% to India(also he gave millions of dollars to Pakistan to build dams). if India develops capability to divert/store the river it will be a huge problem for Pakistan

for 4th part India did/do not support any separatist movement. you guys do mostly.

Dont you think that if it is Pakistani water then India should NOT worry whether this water is wasted in Pakistan or not ? Dont you think that making dams on 3 Pakistani rivers will create problems for Pakistan even if they try to make dams or ways to store water? Besides India has its own enough rivers and water resources to look after . Why to bother about pakistani water resources unless there are intentions to harm Pakistan ?

Ok then what is your complain about Pakistan ?
i have nothing to complain about pakistan .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom