What's new

What do Indians (Hindu) think about Muslims?

Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_mc5v2jzIGa1qec6f4.jpg

tumblr_mc5v8cKcq21qec6f4.jpg

tumblr_mc5varUyNp1qec6f4.jpg

tumblr_mc5viyEpYV1qec6f4.jpg

Boy? You are the boy here, you don't know nothing about Turkey. Enemies surround Turkey, we are located in a very hostile geographic location while India is located where their is no fighting going on your only problem is Pakistan nothing else. Turkey has to deal with many enemies everyday so don't give me your crap ok?

LOL we have 2 nuclear powers surrounding our borders.

There is a border skirmish almost everyday, insurgency you face is NOTHING compared to the hundred thousands of soldiers sitting ready to pounce.

As for muslims in India, we have more muslims than you do so ponder on that son.

LOL you are still fighting PKK and you claim Indians are racists?

Go search Ottoman Empire you fool than you will see what Turkey is. Turks have been known as fiercest warriors of Islam up until Mustafa Kemal when he made our Islamic image look bad. You don't know jackshit about Türkiye so just shut up ok?
i was hoping u would give such answer...yeah u too know nothing abt India... so gtfo of indian defence section!

this is the biggest problem with indian posters here...they take idiotic threads,posts and posters very seriously and start giving serious replies

Mohit Bhai, there is no need to stay quiet if false accusations/false glorifications are spread around us, lest our silence be misconstrued as consent. Hope you understand.

it is little complicate to understand ,
those who join main stream and capable ,absolutely there is no issue with them,for them sky is limit ,

oh dear don't get sentimental ,
condition of muslim is

some time pic speak more than word
You dont need to post such pictures Naveen. We have nothing to prove to anyone.

That boy was simply an Islamist, one of the Jamaat e Islami type of guys.

Now I know the Indian users here are the biggest trolls on this forum. You all ruined this sincere thread that was meant for learning.

Reactions: AUz
Now I know the Indian users here are the biggest trolls on this forum. You all ruined this sincere thread that was meant for learning.

No kid, you started this thread for the purpose of trolling.
So you ruined it the time you started it.

@mods do consider closing this thread

First time I'm seeing someone from Turkey opening such a thread. Highly suspicious!! :D
I live in the heart of Türkiye central Anatolia. You have much to learn about Turks not just the ones from Istanbul.

I'm a Checen if you were smart enough you would have noticed that. This thread was opened sincerely with no intention of chaos but the Indian boys have done good job ruining this thread. I'm done here.
Bull$hit.
Boy try spewing your hatred somewhere else.
You mistake old Turkey with New Democratic Turkey unlike your fascist suppressive India.
This is what you posted.
Unlike our neighbours to the west, we dont bend over anyone just because they are Muslim.

Talk with respect, get respect.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom