What's new

What do Indians (Hindu) think about Muslims?

Status
Not open for further replies.
To be honest I don't know too much about the situation of Islam in the Indian sub continent except what people tell me is that Hindus are extremely racist against Muslims there and hate Islam which is why the Muslims living their separated from India and formed their own nation called Pakistan. But their are still millions of Muslims living in India which are heavily suppressed by the Indian people. Kashmir I believe is an example.

Can Indian users here explain what is going on between you guys and Muslims?

WHAT RACE IS MUSLIMS ARE:rofl:

Why only muslims we have 2% sikhs,5%christians,budhist,jews,parsis,jains.....LIVE IN INDIA. ONLY MUSLIMS ARE SUPPRESSED :rofl::rofl: yeah Hindus dont have any work other than killing muslims:sniper:

To be honest I don't know too much about the situation of Islam in the Indian sub continent except what people tell me is that Hindus are extremely racist against Muslims there and hate Islam which is why the Muslims living their separated from India and formed their own nation called Pakistan. But their are still millions of Muslims living in India which are heavily suppressed by the Indian people. Kashmir I believe is an example.

Bro, I think you got the answer to your question.

Yeah I'm an Islamist I'm also a voter of Erdogans party is their a problem with that? Who says India is stronger than Turkey? In your dreams maybe, Turkey has second largest army in NATO after United States. Just because your population is bigger doesn't mean jack. It's quality not quantity my friend.

Suffering from itching problem is it.

Anyhow to answer you,nothing of that sort is happening. Hindus - Muslims leave quite peacefully here!

it always surprises why u guys(islamic states) find it hard to digest the fact that in India we live harmoniously irrespective of religion...yeah there are riots here and there its bcos of mob mentality of people than fighting for religion itself...given a chance they would riot for any silly reason...im 24 years old been to different parts of the country lived in villages to the metros and till nw i still haven't encuntered a single case of religious dicrimination...i have so my friends who muslims some my best frirnds couldnt recall single a awkward moment regarding our religions...situation in India is far btr than u can imagine...i request u to make time cm visit india see for yourself!

Pal. Comparing Turkey with India is like comparing Cuba with USA.

You might have the second largest Army in Nato? Is this a joke?
India is probably the second largest Army in the World.

It is not just quantity friend, our Army out numbers yours, has far more battle experience than yours. And unlike your neighbours, our Army is also rather well equipped.

Turkey is like a frog in a well. Stop comparing with countries in the bigger leagues.

As I said, ask questions decently, you will be replied to decently.
It doesn't matter one way or another to us what Turkey does or does not do.
India army Has far more expierence than Turkish army?? Turkish army has been fighting everyday for the last 30 years against PKK. India is nothing compared to Turkey all you have is larger land mass and bigger population. If Turkey went to war with India you would be defeated. You don't know too much about Turkish military. Go research and then come back to talk.

Reactions: AUz
They are awesome Muslims, they celebrate Diwali, Holi with us.

They invite us to their homes to give us that sweet thing you give in Eid.

They are proud Indians! ^_^

India army Has far more expierence than Turkish army?? Turkish army has been fighting everyday for the last 30 years against PKK. India is nothing compared to Turkey all you have is larger land mass and bigger population. If Turkey went to war with India you would be defeated. You don't know too much about Turkish military. Go research and then come back to talk.
You're derailing the thread. It is not about Turkey vs India.

we've got nothing with Turks

it always surprises why u guys(islamic states) find it hard to digest the fact that in India we live harmoniously irrespective of religion...yeah there are riots here and there its bcos of mob mentality of people than fighting for religion itself...given a chance they would riot for any silly reason...im 24 years old been to different parts of the country lived in villages to the metros and till nw i still haven't encuntered a single case of religious dicrimination...i have so my friends who muslims some my best frirnds couldnt recall single a awkward moment regarding our religions...situation in India is far btr than u can imagine...i request u to make time cm visit india see for yourself!

Because he is made to believe that they are the only people who are best people God has created and other people do not deserve to leave a life...But again...this thread poster is just a biased guy...Ignore it...People of Turkey in general are not like the same with the thread poster..

Go back to bed boy.
Dont talk about things you dont know. Im talking about conventional wars, not COIN.

I know enough about Turkish military. I believe it is you who has no idea exactly how Indian Armed Forces are.

Last edited:
Hindus have got no time to think about muslims.....dude we have got a life to live....unlike u guys

kindly refrain from comparing the military strengths, it won't get you anywhere.
turkey and india have vastly different spheres of influence. they have very little relevance to each other.

My dear Thread poster...Nothing to get emotional..India and its people does not need a reason to go and research about your military.....Cool down...Just for a moment...for the sake of your Islamic brotherhood nation which most of your people think that US is a villian, can you please come out of NATO and just fight with sanction starved Iran?....

@Aeronaut your friend over here has got the answer i guess...now kindly close this thread

thank you

regards

My dear Thread poster...Nothing to get emotional..India and its people does not need a reason to go and research about your military.....Cool down...Just for a moment...for the sake of your Islamic brotherhood nation which most of your people think that US is a villian, can you please come out of NATO and just fight with sanction starved Iran?....
You are being needlessly kind to a boy who's sole aim was to rant on this thread. Have a look at his second post on this thread.

Yeah I'm an Islamist I'm also a voter of Erdogans party is their a problem with that? Who says India is stronger than Turkey? In your dreams maybe, Turkey has second largest army in NATO after United States. Just because your population is bigger doesn't mean jack. It's quality not quantity my friend.
is turkey even a country??? i thought u guys are a cross between Caucasian's and persians...
and dont call yourself a Islamist country for god sake you are shame to islamic world...licking white @ss to join nato and european union...thinking that ur european...

Indians please don't start ranting about Turks now, they are nice people.

Pleaaseee!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom