What's new

What do have Americans more to pressure Iran with it?

I can quote thousands of such example from Iran as well. Well no problem, then keep on continue on collision course and see what happens.
What they fail to understand is that their little plan to conquer Makkah & Madinah via Yemen will remain a dream.

Their beloved houthis loose ground everyday, and are gasping for air, but here you have trolls howling away to glory.

What they fail to understand is that their little plan to conquer Makkah & Madinah via Yemen will remain a dream.

Their beloved houthis loose ground everyday, and are gasping for air, but here you have trolls howling away to glory.
I want peace in the region and if Iran establishes good relations with KSA, they can get easily visit both Mecca & Medina and many other places in Hijaz. I think they still perform Hajj & Umra already. Rest everything is written in the book...

So far it's been the most insane ridicules thing I've ever heard ... do you have anything to shore it up ..?

So far it's been the most insane ridicules thing I've ever heard ... do you have anything to shore it up ..?
Dumbass Houthis firing iranian supplied BM's at Makkah?

I want peace in the region and if Iran establishes good relations with KSA, they can get easily visit both Mecca & Medina and many other places in Hijaz. I think they still perform Hajj & Umra already. Rest everything is written in the book...
You want peace, we want peace, they dont.

I hope sanity prevails. I think there are elements who do not want peace but majority of Iranian would like a peaceful discourse.

I try to answer the main question of this topic...what more americans can do to Iran (shorts of actual shooting war).

for the start...they have tried and done all the big ones so not much more left there to do. Now they are doing things that make them feel good but in reality changes nothing (like declaring IRGC being terrorist)..or freezing the assets of so and so people...

Even if they manage to force everyone to stop buying Iranian products (oil, gas, petrochemical, mineral.etc) they face a rather unique situation with a country like Iran.

Few years back I read something in Iranian publication about the fact that all Iranian grain silos are full and Iran has now become self sufficient in grain production. I wondered why they said that about grain silos.
Here is the rub...Iran is one of the few mid size countries that can basically survive and prosper on its own WITH NO OUTSIDE CONTACT. and here is why. Iran has:
  1. No significant external debt.(less than 10 billion),
  2. Huge sovereign fund (60-99 billion)
  3. Self sufficient on all forms energy products (Gasoline, natural gas ,Uranium);
  4. Self sufficient on food (grains and Cereals ..fruits and vegetables..etc)
  5. Good size land and population.. educated and Knowledge holders.
  6. All the mineral resources you can think of (iron,copper, zinc,salt, etc)
So basically : you can not starve them, freeze them, or loan shark them...:no:
They can survive indefinitely on their own (i.e. total isolation) and they WILL get better every day (look at the military side as an example)..and that is why US and Israel are so scared of this mid size country. The Good Lord must know something we mortals do not understand and I am not religious at all..lol

Last edited:
America needs to worry about withdrawing from the conflict in Afghanistan before starting up some thing with Iran. I am stunned at how foolish USA foreign policy has become nowadays. The USA needs to disband all of its foreign policy think tanks.

MBS is not a bad guy. You should learn to coexist with them
Are you selling some of that stuff you're smoking? I can use some....

PS: what is all of this rubbish about Iran wanting to invade Mediana and crap, all the while saying MBS is not a bad guy. You sound like you have not read much about the Middle East. These guys are the reason the West can push anyone around. They're in bed with the forces that have killed millions of Muslims and yet they're not bad....? Now, they're making overtures to Israel. Sadat was killed for making a cease fire with Israel, after fighting them, so what's in store for MBS then?

Last edited:
Great question OP.

What comes to my mind is US "cutting off" Iran's "tentacles" aka powerful proxies. US seems to be strongly considering neutralizing Hezbollah. It has started financially, but it will need to do military hardwork, but it might work with/ request Israel to do that work.

The lack of UN economic sanctions on Iran is a big problem for US because global powers can flaunty US sanctions and not worry about the international community.

Well first of all your language shows the way you've been raised and culture ...
Secondly:

The so-called Iranian supplied BM attacking Mecca happened on 29 Oct. 2016, back on Oct. 8 2016 a Saudi airstrike hit a funeral:

More than 140 people were killed and more than 600 wounded when airstrikes hit a funeral ceremony in Yemen’s capital, Sana’a, a senior UN official has said.
In the aftermath of the strike on Saturday, hundreds of body parts were found strewn in and outside the hall. Rescuers collected them in sacks. “The place has been turned into a lake of blood,” said one rescuer, Murad Tawfiq.
One Unicef representative described “double-tap” strikes, where a second bomb would hit after the emergency services arrived.
Before that on15 August 2016 the MSF hospital in Abs were hit by coalition which the 4th hospital hit by coalition in one year:

While On Aug. 12,

the coalition bombed and destroyed the main bridge to Sanaa, the Yemeni capital, on a road where roughly 90 percent of U.N. food and other aid is transported from the port city Hodeidah. After the attack, Oxfam issued a statement warning that the bridge's destruction "threatens to leave many more people unable to feed themselves, worsening an already catastrophic situation in the country."

But on missile attack:

Houthi’s fired a Burkan-1 Scud missile at the Jeddah International Airport on October 29th 2016. The missile was intercepted by Saudi Military forces 10 KM away from Jeddah Airport and have shot it down without any human loss.

Saudi Government and Arab Coalition have claimed that, the missile was aimed at the Holy City of Mecca. However, the Google map proves that, the missile wasn’t aimed at Mecca and if it was, it wouldn’t be travelling towards Jeddah Airport. It appears that, for the purpose of gaining public support against war in Yemen, Saudi Government has claimed that, it shot the missile 65 kilometres away from Mecca instead of saying 10 KM away from Jeddah Airport. Geographically, the city of Mecca is nearer to Yemen border than Jeddah Airport.
As they fired Burkan-1 missiles within Saudi Arabia. On October 10th 2016, from the northern part of Sa’dah province launched a Scud missile on King Fahd Air Base near City of Taif. Taif is almost 500 Kilometres from the Saudi-Yemen Border.

The reality is Saudi Arabia Has a propagandist agenda against Yemen. They needed such news to motivate Muslims around the world against Houthis. I can not think of a less reliable news source for reading about the Saudi-Yemeni war than Saudi supported news channels.

Slight reading and researching the news that has been published is suffice to show you that they are very biased and untruthful. They said the missile has targeted a place that lay near Mecca by 65 KM. That is exactly the range between Mecca And Jeddah, where the military base (AbdAlziz AL Saud base) was targeted as an act of retaliation for what is happening in Yemen.

Well first of all your language shows the way you've been raised and culture ...
Secondly:

The so-called Iranian supplied BM attacking Mecca happened on 29 Oct. 2016, back on Oct. 8 2016 a Saudi airstrike hit a funeral:

More than 140 people were killed and more than 600 wounded when airstrikes hit a funeral ceremony in Yemen’s capital, Sana’a, a senior UN official has said.
In the aftermath of the strike on Saturday, hundreds of body parts were found strewn in and outside the hall. Rescuers collected them in sacks. “The place has been turned into a lake of blood,” said one rescuer, Murad Tawfiq.
One Unicef representative described “double-tap” strikes, where a second bomb would hit after the emergency services arrived.
Before that on15 August 2016 the MSF hospital in Abs were hit by coalition which the 4th hospital hit by coalition in one year:

While On Aug. 12,

the coalition bombed and destroyed the main bridge to Sanaa, the Yemeni capital, on a road where roughly 90 percent of U.N. food and other aid is transported from the port city Hodeidah. After the attack, Oxfam issued a statement warning that the bridge's destruction "threatens to leave many more people unable to feed themselves, worsening an already catastrophic situation in the country."

But on missile attack:

Houthi’s fired a Burkan-1 Scud missile at the Jeddah International Airport on October 29th 2016. The missile was intercepted by Saudi Military forces 10 KM away from Jeddah Airport and have shot it down without any human loss.

Saudi Government and Arab Coalition have claimed that, the missile was aimed at the Holy City of Mecca. However, the Google map proves that, the missile wasn’t aimed at Mecca and if it was, it wouldn’t be travelling towards Jeddah Airport. It appears that, for the purpose of gaining public support against war in Yemen, Saudi Government has claimed that, it shot the missile 65 kilometres away from Mecca instead of saying 10 KM away from Jeddah Airport. Geographically, the city of Mecca is nearer to Yemen border than Jeddah Airport.
As they fired Burkan-1 missiles within Saudi Arabia. On October 10th 2016, from the northern part of Sa’dah province launched a Scud missile on King Fahd Air Base near City of Taif. Taif is almost 500 Kilometres from the Saudi-Yemen Border.

The reality is Saudi Arabia Has a propagandist agenda against Yemen. They needed such news to motivate Muslims around the world against Houthis. I can not think of a less reliable news source for reading about the Saudi-Yemeni war than Saudi supported news channels.

Slight reading and researching the news that has been published is suffice to show you that they are very biased and untruthful. They said the missile has targeted a place that lay near Mecca by 65 KM. That is exactly the range between Mecca And Jeddah, where the military base (AbdAlziz AL Saud base) was targeted as an act of retaliation for what is happening in Yemen.

Reality is without, velayat e faqih mullahs support houthis are nothing, as proven again and again these are Iranian ballistic missiles.

Velayat e faqih mullahs ultimate goal as they keep screaming is Makkah and Medinah, Yemen is just a stepping stone.

You can sit here and scream, yell, shout, howl, all you want, In real life houthis are loosing badly, and neither they, nor velayat e faqih mullahs, will succeed in their nefarious designs.

Now cry, deflect & twist in the wind some more!

Reality is without, velayat e faqih mullahs support houthis are nothing, as proven again and again these are Iranian ballistic missiles.

Velayat e faqih mullahs ultimate goal as they keep screaming is Makkah and Medinah, Yemen is just a stepping stone.

You can sit here and scream, yell, shout, howl, all you want, In real life houthis are loosing badly, and neither they, nor velayat e faqih mullahs, will succeed in their nefarious designs.

Now cry, deflect & twist in the wind some more!
Be it Iranian BM or not makes no different your claims of Iran plan to conquer Mecca & Madinah or Houthis attacking Mecca has been proved wrong .. the missile attacks against Saudi air bases were in fact Yemenis legitimate retaliations against brutal,barbaric & aggressive Saudi led-coalition strikes against funerals,hospitals, bridges & none-military targets killing civilians. The Saudis' lies & propaganda over such an incident shows sectarian mindset of Saudi official which even use Islamic holly cities like Mecca & Muslim feelings as cover for their heinous crimes & political maneuvering ... so far they failed for sure the same in future.

Be it Iranian BM or not makes no different your claims of Iran plan to conquer Mecca & Madinah or Houthis attacking Mecca has been proved wrong .. the missile attacks against Saudi air bases were in fact Yemenis legitimate retaliations against brutal,barbaric & aggressive Saudi led-coalition strikes against funerals,hospitals, bridges & none-military targets killing civilians. The Saudis' lies & propaganda over such an incident shows sectarian mindset of Saudi official which even use Islamic holly cities like Mecca & Muslim feeling as cover for their heinous crimes & political maneuvering ... so far they failed for sure the same in future.
Unfortunately your beloved Houthis loose ground everyday.

Please cry some more!

Back
Top Bottom