What's new

What did you eat today in Sehri & Iftari

Never had that..

Btww... I m going to Islamabad today morning.. and then will move to faisalabad... There i ll try to get this sharbat..

Come to Peshawar it will take just one hour and i will make it for you :P Coz the best of this Sharbat or Gur is from our Area :P

I ate too much and now got stomach ache

Date
paracetamol
melon
rotee
chicken
samosa
salad
pirnee
tea

What i found today was how hard it was! Was a hot humid day and the temp was 23+. Just wonder how people cope in Pakistan. At about 7 o clock i was complaining and had a headache. I was getting frustrated and really hungry and could smell food cooking. My brother put me in my place. He then told me that some kids spent most days of their lives literally fasting and tonight would be happy to have rotee and water. Its a humbling feeling to be blessed with having food on the table and i thank the almighty allah for blessing me with having a choice to eat whatever i want.
Ramadan Mubarak

Sehri = Paratha and daal

Iftari = Khajoor, Pakorey, Fruits :D

lol try not eating too much during Ramadan. The purpose of Roza is not to eat like a party time each day

I was told it's a good idea to eat slow energy releasing food. That way it will make you feel full for longer. Things like fruits, vegetables, beans and pastries etc.

pakoray....samosay...rooh afza.
which is available in manchester.
it was 18 hours and i had to go to work....but i survived....

In Sehri: Two Parathas, with aalo keema and achaar.

In Iftaari, Pakoras, banana shack, Fruit chaat, Hareesa ( Arabic Dish made by mixing wheat and meat) and after wards had to take two panadols as well.

Sahree, 2 glasses of milk with 2 sandwiches. One peanut butter + marmalade sandwich -&- second just omlette egg in slices... That's it.

First Sehri:- One Pratha with Egg Omelet and 1 glass of Cola and 1 small nashpati plus Lots of Water.

Sehri - Food and water.
Iftar - May tell when that times come, probably some food and water again.
:)

Paratha with scrammbled eggs :D
Miranda Citrus.

Now will tell you latter, after Iftar, what I ate :P

Back
Top Bottom